Body Fat!

delock

BARBERSHOP COO
Well, since I been on some of you about body fat let me give you my results from last night.

Now, I crash hard last week. Eat everything and then some!

Height 6'6
Weight 308
Lean Body Mass 280
Body Fat 27 pounds
Body fat 8.8 percent...Much lower a week ago:cry:

Now I have two weeks to drop my body fat 2-3 percent and lose as much fat before the next phase:banana:

yeah, I know...I'm not doing anything anymore. I've been going thru some stuff. **sigh**

Aww kid....I saw about your kinfolk.

Yeah, I aint going to lie...last week i stop everything. From working out to eating right

Hell, I went to fuddruckers twice in one week. had a large pizza on saturday. Taco bell, mcdonald, wendy's and whatever.

But, You will always have something come up! Just cross it and move on!

I was supposed to do some crunches last night b4 I went to bed...ask me if I did them. :smh:

What method did you use to obtain those measurements Delock?

My trainer...

He used

body-fat-calipers.jpg

and a tape measure

Then he input the info into a software program which tells you

Body Fat Percentage
Lean Body Mass
Pounds of body fat

no...we do it old school at my gym:lmao:

The subject of body fat analysis is always controversial at my gym. Nobody wants to buy the equipment. You have to know what you are doing, or the measurements will be inaccurate.

Well, since I been on some of you about body fat let me give you my results from last night.

Now, I crash hard last week. Eat everything and then some!

Height 6'6
Weight 308
Lean Body Mass 280
Body Fat 27 pounds
Body fat 8.8 percent...Much lower a week ago:cry:

Now I have two weeks to drop my body fat 2-3 percent and lose as much fat before the next phase:banana:
DAYUM!!!
Your'e HUGE!!! I don't know why I thought you were a bit smaller like... 210

The subject of body fat analysis is always controversial at my gym. Nobody wants to buy the equipment. You have to know what you are doing, or the measurements will be inaccurate.

Yeah, my trainer been in the game for 30 years. He is on point and can tell you what is needed to do to lose.

Plus, he is highly respected in his professional community and he a TSU alumni.

The software is simple to use if you can read the calipers.

We talked about getting this

But somethings are better left to having a human do it.

Well I didn't get into one like that. The one I had done you were completely submerged in water. It doesn't take long and it gives you all kinds of feedback. The gym I was going to had some kind of agreement with this company here. They do the testing every 3 months. It's $45 for your 1st test and $35 for each additional test. They keep track of your progress and all that good stuff.

Well I didn't get into one like that. The one I had done you were completely submerged in water. It doesn't take long and it gives you all kinds of feedback. The gym I was going to had some kind of agreement with this company here. They do the testing every 3 months. It's $45 for your 1st test and $35 for each additional test. They keep track of your progress and all that good stuff.

damn...did it balance your check book also:lmao:

damn...did it balance your check book also:lmao:

Ha! It was like a 4 or 5 page printout. Its especially handy when you are watching your weight fluctuate and getting discouraged. You can see what's fat and what's not. The readout basically gave tips on things to do to increase muscle mass for YOU. It told how many calories you burned doing various things and all kinds of crap. I only did it a couple of times, but if I ever do it again I'm already in the system.

Ha! It was like a 4 or 5 page printout. Its especially handy when you are watching your weight fluctuate and getting discouraged. You can see what's fat and what's not. The readout basically gave tips on things to do to increase muscle mass for YOU. It told how many calories you burned doing various things and all kinds of crap. I only did it a couple of times, but if I ever do it again I'm already in the system.

yea..... in order to lose one pound of fat you need to burn 3500 calories.

Back