Blue Bengals Den Request

I just don't think it's that serious, considering the topics discussed in the Blue Bengals Den aren't anything that needs to be kept private or only between JSU alums.

If it's not that serious then why you working so hard to get the person added when he doesn't have the required posts!?

If it's not that serious then why you working so hard to get the person added when he doesn't have the required posts!?

I'm not working hard to get anything done. Guy said he's JSU. Said he marched in band. I say let him in. I'm a bleeding heart liberal. It's in my nature.

I just don't think it's that serious, considering the topics discussed in the Blue Bengals Den aren't anything that needs to be kept private or only between JSU alums.

The very fact that you are stating in an OPEN forum the level of sensitivity/topics and the seriousness of what is discussed shows that you might need to get the boot! Well, that and admitting to being a Damn Liberal! lol

The very fact that you are stating in an OPEN forum the level of sensitivity/topics and the seriousness of what is discussed shows that you might need to get the boot! Well, that and admitting to being a Damn Liberal! lol

U are right Nupe!

I resent that, Mak. I'm only a liberal when it's convenient...just like No. 44. :lol:

I told ya'll not to let Kendrick in but nooooooooooooooooooooo. It's all good tho. We can always vote him out. I'm sure he wouldn't mind since everything we talk about is public knowledger anyway.

thanks.

is there somewhere that defines this, which i overlooked before creating this thread?

Nah, you didn't overlook anything man. But there is a not-so-secret group called the coalition that hates and despises JSU. We just have to make sure we know who you are not one of them. :lol:

Back