Blue Bengals Den Request

It was moved and properly second to allow MetroPhillyTiger into the exclusive Blue Bengal Den.

It was also moved to rescind the membership of Kendrick. This motioned failed to receive a second. Motion not carried.

Welcome to the Den MPT!

It was also moved to rescind the membership of Kendrick. This motioned failed to receive a second. Motion not carried.

Welcome to the Den MPT!

We voted to remove Kendrick. And he asked to be removed from the den.

Admins, go ahead and revoke his den membership.

I think this guy should be allowed access. He's got his post count up, seems to be passionate about the university, has a great knowledge of the schools, fits the mentality of JSU. I don't see a reason we can't let him in.

I think this guy should be allowed access. He's got his post count up, seems to be passionate about the university, has a great knowledge of the schools, fits the mentality of JSU. I don't see a reason we can't let him in.

If this is an official vouch, I am letting him in.

ok, so i need a new voucher (not counting the one on the first page) to support this re-request after meeting the post count....

He didn't actually vouch for you, he just said he knew you. Usually someone would actually say "I vouch for such n such let them in."

TP has to give approval...

:rolleyes:

images

This is playing out more and more like the sarge incident. Blubengal, did you lose a fight to a gay dude in a chinese wrap?

This is playing out more and more like the sarge incident. Blubengal, did you lose a fight to a gay dude in a chinese wrap?

lol, na man. just trying to work with the powers at hand. almost feels like i need to post my old supercard and prove that in received all of my refund checks months late. :lol:

Back