Black Men and Facial Hair

ahh the old Butty Face look.

Can't do it for ish. Also I may have an extra chin I need to hide..:idea::idea:
Lord help me do an hour of cardio from now on.

ahh the old Butty Face look.

Can't do it for ish. Also I may have an extra chin I need to hide..:idea::idea:
Lord help me do an hour of cardio from now on.

Get an AMAZING music playlist of upbeat music and it will happen...my trainer will tap me on the shoulder talking bout Redd...uhhh you been on this bike/treadmill for 90 minutes...:lmao: All cause of the music...

That's really not a bad thing! Ain't you knocking on 40????
Better to look younger than your age than to be looking like you're ready to sign up for AARP!

:lmao: You shole telling the truth. :lol: I love it when folks I see that I went to highschool or college with say "Boy you still look the same. You ain't aged at all". :lol:

I have a full beard. I've had facial hair since high school and won't go without it.

Same here.

Not with the young face no mo.

Cant wait till that Salt & pepper comes and them young gurls are gonna catch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That mean you gots tuffs of hair on your lower back and ass too?

tuffs?

I dont know no Grown, HETEROSEXUAL MAN that shaves his body (unless they are an Olympic swimmer). If its hair there, then its gonna stay there.

How would someone shave their own @zz? That's just gross thinking about it.

No man... you tripping. I just put up some pics of famous Black men who are devoid of facial hair. I'm still and always will be a Baptist Deacon. Not that I'm hung up on denominations because the main thing for me is to be Christian... (now get your azz somewhere before I put down this good book).

:lmao:

you guys can keep the hairy lip. I tried for a bit to have a stache in college. Looking back at pics now, it looked like a fuzzy arse catepillar was crawling across my face. I like to be as clean as I can get. Every now and then I may go with the 5 o'clock shadow. Hey, the wife likes it clean and I have to make mama happy.

I love a man with facial hair! A moustache is a must, a goatee is gorgeous and a beard is BEAUTIFUL!!! :licky::love::ebrow:

Now the very best facial hair is mingled grey or all the way grey! :flippy:

Here's the very best example of what I likes in facial hair:

:eek: :love:

244.pickens.james.092706.jpg

Same here.

Not with the young face no mo.

Cant wait till that Salt & pepper comes and them young gurls are gonna catch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to speckle a little bit around the chin and the head. It's pretty cool to grow up. :lol:

I always rock the trademark bald head and goatee. When I was younger I used to always wish for a beard, and then when I got older that shat started growing out of control.

Back