Black Excellence Thread 2017

Before you discredit what the movement did by using Rosa Parks instead of the other women who refused to get up out of their seats learn and understand why they chose Rosa Parks. Knowing your history is better than spouting off wrong messages.

What wrong information I spouted off?

How stating that she was not the 1st is discrediting what she did?

I gave you who was the first and the poster quoted me stated why she wasn't used by the NAACP (everyone doesn't know)

What is you talking about dude...

Dude I know my history Lol

U got it though, you wanted to get that off your chest.

Let me drop some more history...since I don't know my history smh Lol

The 1st slave ship to bring Africans from Africa to the U.S. was called "The Good Ship Jesus"

When the Africans would load the ship, the captain would see to it that the 1st two Africans were a man and a woman and they were recorded in a log as Adam and Eve

TOUSSAINT LOUVERTURE, of Haiti
GAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO A EUROPEAN SEA CAPTAIN BY THE NAME OF STEPHEN GIRARD.

Dude stole the money and open up banks became the 1st American millionaire and started Gerard College out there in Philly

Little known black history

For $5.00 a white man or woman could put his or her name on the Dawes Roll document and be called an Indian and get all these benefits and their children would receive benefits also, the benefits that we were supposed to be given us Black ppl thus the term $5.00 Indian (see Iron Ice Cody dude was Sicilian)

90% of the Indians today are not Indians, just whites passing as Indians

Robert R Moton

Moton was hired by the government to spy on Garvey. He was an agent for the U.S. government to coordinate the program against Garvey in America. In one of his many lectures on the Boule' Cokely stated Moton was given $5 million to keep Garvey out of Liberia and halt the Back to Africa movement in exchange for a favor regarding race relation at a later date

He also got the 1st Black Veteranz hospital at Tuskeegee; the infamous place where the Syphilis Experiments were conducted, all on Moton's watch

Slaves use to walk in what was called a "coffle" an African term derived from the Arabic word cafila, a chained slave caravan. Use to "walk" chained together up 100-500 or more miles in severe weather conditions, hot days, cold days, rainy days. Pregnant women use to walk in also in these coffle.
The chains were so tight around their wrist, that it would cause excruciating pain doing the walks..scabs were created from the iron clads, They would go days without baths, thus the scabs would attract, flies, lice, insects etc. They slept in the coffle/ iron clads.

Slave owners when mad would make the slaves go work out in the woods in the cold snowy weather with no boots.

Families would be separated, When the child of the family was being sold, the Dad of the family would not be present to see off his child. Only the mother would be able to see off that child once they have been sold.

The males/females would appear naked when an slave owner wanted to purchase them. The genitals would be examined, women would at times be raped on spot.

Slaves, the males would laugh at times to keep from crying when they were being bought by white men and shipped to Georgia. Georgia was the state every slave feared/hated going. They referred to the Georgia men who would come up to Virginia, and East Coast states and up North to purchase slaves as the boogie man.

The city of Los Angeles was found by black ppl, a family of 44 family members

Honoring L.A.'s Black Founders

Jean-Baptist-Point Du Sable found the city of Chicago

The first permanent settler in Chicago was a black man named Jean Baptiste Point DuSable. He was born on the island of Haiti around 1745 to a French mariner and a mother who was a slave of African descent.

Seneca Village was purchased by free Africans

A look at Seneca Village, the early black settlement obliterated by the creation of Central Park

A look at Seneca Village, the black town razed for Central Park

African Slaves were Wall Street's first stock

The African slaves built the wall that gives Wall Street its name, forming the northern boundary of the colony and warded off resisting natives who wanted their land back. In addition, the slaves cleared the forests, built roads and buildings, and turned up the soil for farming. Slavery was not a phenomenon limited to the southern American colonies. Northern colonies, such as Boston and New York, participated in the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Wall Street Was a Slave Market Before It Was a Financial Center | The Huffington Post

Wall Street was founded on slavery

Questioning me if I know my history, I'll flood this site with black history that I know...

Things most black folks if known would piss on themselves. smh

Claudette Colvin - She was the 1st person before Rosa Parks to not give her seat up.

The NAACP didn't feel she was the right person to use for their protest because she was pregnant, I wanna say, so instead they used Rosa Parks.

Bass Reeves (The real lone ranger)

A lot of white cowboy movies were taken from this black man's life

Joel Spingarn who was the leader of the NAACP was actually a spy for the FBI. NAACP was created by a group of white men (know your history)

Dude would report information, the black activists, plans, that were being discussed to improve black society back to the FBI.

Mahatama Gandhi described black Africans as “savage,” “raw” and living a life of “indolence and nakedness,” and he campaigned relentlessly to prove to the British rulers that the Indian community in South Africa was superior to native black Africans.

Some things I posted, I provided links, other things I wanted you to do your own research on the subject and find it for yourself.

Back