Bishop Paul Morton Message to Bishop Eddie Long

Good scientific stuff. I hope that they have continued to research and reached more formidable conclusions. Hopefully, they will eventually get to answer the question of whether these homosexual men and women who were not linked to their sexual orientation through some sort of abuse possess the capacity to choose a different behavior.

Now where's your supporting your theory showing that one hundred percent of homosexuals aren't born homosexual?

And you still refuse to understand that a person's brain makeup can effect his thought processes.
And how is there a significant difference between lust and thought. From my perspective, lusts ARE thoughts. If I'm correct, lusts are thoughts that begin in the mind.
I totally agree that a person's brain makeup CAN effect his thought processes. My question is whether the brain makeup CONTROLS his thought processes.

Secondly, you are correct in the lusts are thoughts that begin in the mind. However, not all thoughts are lusts. Simple.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
... I'll post them when I feel like it.
This has always been true.

What I do know is that I don't imagine that a "god" is talking to me. I give credit to my own thought processes.
God is talking to you right now.

When the average person, including religious person, hears the term "ghost", they think of something evil or demonic. I'm surprised Christians call their "god" a ghost.
I guess that makes you an average person, and a surprised one...which is not surprising at all.

It doesn't matter if it's another spirit or a "holy" spirit, it's still a spirit. This means you have to be a medium.
Actually, it makes me a conduit.

Then...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x7-XHuNO9js" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Add
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AS_YcF-0e_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and end with
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eSi5LFXHWt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Remember that it doesn't take much to contend with 100% exclusivity.

dacontinent; [QUOTE said:
This has always been true.

I'll put my evidence up against yours any day of the week.

God is talking to you right now.

Which god are you referring to and how do you know this?

I guess that makes you an average person, and a surprised one...which is not surprising at all.

If hearing the word "ghost" and thinking of evil or demons makes me "average", then so be it.

Actually, it makes me a conduit.

Call it and spin it any way you want to, but if you talk to spirits, you're a medium.

I totally agree that a person's brain makeup CAN effect his thought processes. My question is whether the brain makeup CONTROLS his thought processes.

Secondly, you are correct in the lusts are thoughts that begin in the mind. However, not all thoughts are lusts. Simple.

You still don't seem to get it, but at least there's some progress with your honest and objectivity.

Then...
Add...
and end with....

Remember that it doesn't take much to contend with 100% exclusivity.

What do these videos prove or show? That folks can be emotional and cry in a church building for a few minutes? This proves nothing when it comes to homosexuality.

Didn't Long claim to not be a homosexual? The guy in the first video was right though when he claimed that the church has failed the young generation.

Last edited:
What do these videos prove or show? That folks can be emotional and cry in a church building for a few minutes? This proves nothing when it comes to homosexuality.

Didn't Long claim to not be a homosexual? The guy in the first video was right though when he claimed that the church has failed the young generation.
It showed that something less than 100% of homosexuals were born that way. The proof of homosexuality is certainly born out in the practice.

Which god are you referring to and how do you know this?
I am talking about the same God that I have been talking to you about in every thread that we have exchange on the Prayer Board. I know that He is talking to you because He always is ... His Spirit to your spirit. The fact that you are posting here says that you have a spirit. He also talks to you through His Word. Every time a verse or reference is posted and you read it, He is talking to you. You (like me) might not like what He is saying, but He is talking to you.

Call it and spin it any way you want to, but if you talk to spirits, you're a medium.
Let's just go ahead and help your understanding ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES. We don't need to spin anything. Just examine what is there. Yes, He is about to talk to you again.

Lev 20:27

27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
Familiar spirits - owb - conjurers of spirits of the dead.
Wizard - yidde oniy - conjurer of spirits

Deut 18:10-11

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
Divination - qecem -oracle of witchcraft
Observer of times - anan - soothsayer or sorceror
Enchanter - nacash - whisperer of magic spells
Witch - kashaph - practitioner of witchcraft
Charmer - chebar - caster of spells
Necromancer - darash muwth - worshiper of the dead

Is the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost dead? Am I casting spells? Practicing witchcraft? Worshiping the dead? Conjuring spirits? An oracle of witchcraft? No! Am I talking God, reading/studying His Word, praying to and in meditation with Him as He has directed us to? Yes!!

Your ignorance of the Word is showing. (2 Tim 2:15) I hope this helps you to understand better.

I am talking about the same God that I have been talking to you about in every thread that we have exchange on the Prayer Board.

You are talking about the same god that you still can't prove that he's the one true god. How can you prove that your god is the one true god?

I know that He is talking to you because He always is ... His Spirit to your spirit.

You can't prove that he's talking to me, but I can prove that you're talking to me.

The fact that you are posting here says that you have a spirit.

Every human has a human spirit, so what's new?

He also talks to you through His Word. Every time a verse or reference is posted and you read it, He is talking to you. You (like me) might not like what He is saying, but He is talking to you.

If you're referring to the book that's filled with countless errors, violence, genocide, slavery, inaccurate history, unscientific statements, unfulfilled prophecies, plagiarized writings, and the like, I dare not attribute such writings to an all-knowing, Supreme Intelligence and neither should you. That's would be a total insult.

In addition to that, you can claim that a "god" is talking to me as much as you please, but it's you and you alone who are talking to me. You're simply using a book, written by men as your go-between.

Let's just go ahead and help your understanding ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES. We don't need to spin anything. Just examine what is there. Yes, He is about to talk to you again.

No, it's you who are talking to me. How do I know this? Because I know more errors are about to be brought up as fact, something an all-knowing Supreme Intelligence wouldn't do.

Lev 20:27
27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Familiar spirits - owb - conjurers of spirits of the dead.

So people who are born and able to see and communicate with deceased folks are to be put to death? Wow!! Pure barbarism.

Wizard - yidde oniy - conjurer of spirits

If you pray to be filled with the spirit of your god, that's conjuring up a spirit regardless of what you say. It's no different.

Deut 18:10-11
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

Divination - qecem -oracle of witchcraft

Witchcraft is invoking spirits. When you pray for the holy ghost, that's a form of witchcraft because you're invoking a spirit to act on your behalf and come inside and fill you with it's presence.

Observer of times - anan - soothsayer or sorceror

Soothsayer is someone who tells the future. Prophets in the bible were soothsayers because they foretold the future. Some preachers try and predict the future which is a direct definition of a soothsayer.
Sorcery is a use of supernatural powers. Praying to any spirit is a use of supernatural power.

Enchanter - nacash - whisperer of magic spells

When a person is supposedly "speaking in tongues", they're under a "spell". They fall out on the floor, talk uncontrollably, and most of the time, don't know what the heck they're saying.
Prayer is also a form of a person being an enchanter because one is praying for a specific act to occur.

Charmer - chebar - caster of spells

Some biblical prophets were practicing charmers when they cursed nations and peoples.

Necromancer - darash muwth - worshiper of the dead

Necromancer is not necessarily worshipping the dead, it's talking to the dead. Many humans have such a gift, including Christians. Should they ask their god to remove such a gift? What's evil about talking to a deceased relative?

Is the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost dead? Am I casting spells? Practicing witchcraft? Worshiping the dead? Conjuring spirits? An oracle of witchcraft? No! Am I talking God, reading/studying His Word, praying to and in meditation with Him as He has directed us to? Yes!!

See above info. It seems that Christians are doing many of the same things that were forbidden in the Old Testament. They just put their own spin on it to make it acceptable and appealing. It's called hypocrisy.

Your ignorance of the Word is showing. (2 Tim 2:15) I hope this helps you to understand better.

No, you've just shown your ability to condemn folks for doing basically the exact same thing worshippers of the biblical god are doing. They just call it something different, eventhough the exact same actions are being exemplified.

...So people who are born and able to see and communicate with deceased folks are to be put to death? Wow!! Pure barbarism.
If you pray to be filled with the spirit of your god, that's conjuring up a spirit regardless of what you say. It's no different.
Witchcraft is invoking spirits. When you pray for the holy ghost, that's a form of witchcraft because you're invoking a spirit to act on your behalf and come inside and fill you with it's presence.
Soothsayer is someone who tells the future. Prophets in the bible were soothsayers because they foretold the future. Some preachers try and predict the future which is a direct definition of a soothsayer.
Sorcery is a use of supernatural powers. Praying to any spirit is a use of supernatural power.
When a person is supposedly "speaking in tongues", they're under a "spell". They fall out on the floor, talk uncontrollably, and most of the time, don't know what the heck they're saying.
Prayer is also a form of a person being an enchanter because one is praying for a specific act to occur.
Some biblical prophets were practicing charmers when they cursed nations and peoples.
Necromancer is not necessarily worshipping the dead, it's talking to the dead. Many humans have such a gift, including Christians. Should they ask their god to remove such a gift? What's evil about talking to a deceased relative?
See above info. It seems that Christians are doing many of the same things that were forbidden in the Old Testament. They just put their own spin on it to make it acceptable and appealing. It's called hypocrisy.
It is quite clear that you know a much about the Holy Ghost as an ape knows about rocket science, which is to say "nothing". For you to even think that Levitical law applies to people who have not attached themselves to God and His chosen screams like neon lights on a deserted highway.

No, you've just shown your ability to condemn folks for doing basically the exact same thing worshippers of the biblical god are doing. They just call it something different, eventhough the exact same actions are being exemplified.
There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, walking after His Spirit and not the flesh (Rom 8). The Scriptures nor I condemn those of you who practice the occult; instead we offer Christ as the more excellent way.

You don't get it and you don't want to. I understand that and have for quite some time.

It is quite clear that you know a much about the Holy Ghost as an ape knows about rocket science, which is to say "nothing". For you to even think that Levitical law applies to people who have not attached themselves to God and His chosen screams like neon lights on a deserted highway.

You're confusing content with principle. The SAME thing (in principle) you can do with the spirit of the biblical god, can be done with another spirit as was outlined above. It takes one with an objective mind to see this though.

There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, walking after His Spirit and not the flesh (Rom 8). The Scriptures nor I condemn those of you who practice the occult; instead we offer Christ as the more excellent way.

Occult simply means "secret". Didn't the same spirit of the biblical god curs his own people? Yes. Didn't it inspirie genocide of innocent women, children and babies? Yes. Didn't it curse whole nations? Yes. Didn't it curse innoencent animals with death and sacrificing? Yes and yes.
So how can you honestly accuse one spirit of being evil, yet let the other spirit off the hook eventhough that spirit did the same thing or even worse?

You don't get it and you don't want to. I understand that and have for quite some time.

I could say the same about you. It's not that I don't want to get it, primarily because I already do, but it's about being objective and honest by criticizing all sides. You can't seem to bring yourself to admit the obvious atrocities and evils perpetrated on innocent people by the Old Testament god. Genocide, slavery, mistreatment of women, racism, etc.

Why can't you admit the evils of the Old Testament god?

Back