BILL COSBY can't...................

Well according to some of you negroes MLK ain't isht. Maybe we should give back our right to vote and start riding on the back of the bus again because I know he tapped some @ss outside of Corretta's.

bluedog said:
Well according to some of you negroes MLK ain't isht. Maybe we should give back our right to vote and start riding on the back of the bus again because I know he tapped some @ss outside of Corretta's.

:tup:

cat daddy and bluedog,

You all make a very good point.Some on this board don't see anyone as special because of their contributions to the cause. As I'm sure you remember,that's what caused the debate about the Rosa Parks comment in Barbershop.
I'm of the opinion that some people should be classified as untouchable until they rain on their own parade.
Some of us have family members who are good people and have made tremendous contributions to our lives,but a character flaw may cause those who weren't positively affected by their contributions to see them in a less than flattering light.

Butch Wms. said:
cat daddy and bluedog,

You all make a very good point.Some on this board don't see anyone as special because of their contributions to the cause. As I'm sure you remember,that's what caused the debate about the Rosa Parks comment in Barbershop.
I'm of the opinion that some people should be classified as untouchable until they rain on their own parade.
Some of us have family members who are good people and have made tremendous contributions to our lives,but a character flaw may cause those who weren't positively affected by their contributions to see them in a less than flattering light.

HELLO

After reading this and the news of what came out later, I can say this: The pusher can't ridicule the junkie too much. Especially if he's getting high on his own supply.

NASTYNUPE said:
I still agree with the things Bill Cosby said about education and the black community in general. No person is without fault. People still love Bill Clinton...even though he was getting his spoon polished outside of his marriage. But don't let a black brotha slip up...his own people are going to be the first ones to bring him down.

Reb Lobster...come get your crabs and send help!!!

Speak on Brother Bill Cosby! Tell the truth and shame the devil!

Justin said:
After reading this and the news of what came out later, I can say this: The pusher can't ridicule the junkie too much. Especially if he's getting high on his own supply.

I don't condone what Bill did, but I do agree with the statements that he made in reference to the black family. We all make mistakes and not one of us are flawless, because if we were, God would not have had to give His Son for our sins. "Ye without sin, cast the first stone."

Back