BILL COSBY can't...................

STRAWDOG

JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
.............Tell anyone isht (especally BLACK PEOPLE) about what they should or should not be doing with or for their families or their automobiles. He needs to stop with that attitude of I am holier than thou so what I say carries weight.

Typical of a Negro who has "made it" (career sucess, money & creature comfort)......... all he seems to want is a snowflake here and a snowflake there and thinks that he can take liberties with other people......pervert.

Just one mans opinion.

Dude, why are you upset with the brotha? He's just telling the truth. Hell, we all would agree that it needs to be addressed. As far as the allegations against him I personally feel it bogus. Besides, who are we to judge?

....Carry On..

The extra-marrital affairs and at least one child from one of these affairs that he admitted to are not bogus. There were rumblings from some of those BLACK Leading Ladies and actresses that he has worked with as well regarding his 'touchy feely personality'. Maybe that is why Richard Pryor responded to Cosby some time back as Cosby suggested that Rich should clean up his night club act...................."tell Bill I said to go have a Coke and a Pudding Pop and go cfuk himself!"

If he is a person that you feel that you need to hold in high esteem............then go right ahead, its a free country.

STRAWDOG said:
"tell Bill I said to go have a Coke and a Pudding Pop and go cfuk himself!"

"Have a coke and a smile and.......................:lol:

BTW,

I applaud Bill.........none of us are infallable. Say and think what you please but The Coz was telling the truth. Hiding behind The Coz purported liabilities will not change that.

I still agree with the things Bill Cosby said about education and the black community in general. No person is without fault. People still love Bill Clinton...even though he was getting his spoon polished outside of his marriage. But don't let a black brotha slip up...his own people are going to be the first ones to bring him down.

Reb Lobster...come get your crabs and send help!!!

I have to agree with what Bill Cosby has done doesn't change the state of Black America as a whole. :lecture:

I am still amazed Bill still pulling them in. :bump:

I will agree that we need to change a lot of things in our community. And I say the following as someone who has been a fan of his for many years. Dr. Bill Cosby needs to keep his mouth shut.

since when do you have to be perfect to speak the truth?

you all listened, and still do, to Rev. Dr. MLKing, Jr. Despite the known fact that J. Edgar Hoover had evidence of his affairs.

No one is perfect. You all need to get a grip.

He isn't saying anything about staying faithful to your wife, he said that we need to take responsiblity for our communities.

I agree with Bill Cosby on some of the issues he brought up concerning the black community but if you are going to cast moral stones you should probaly
have a moral leg to stand on. If it was just this one issue with one women then I say forgive forget and move on but Bill Cosby has at least a 30 year or more track record of this kinda of behavior. So I say we forgive and move on but don't forget. "Use me once you're the fool, Use me twice I'm the fool". This type of Behavior has always been tolerated in our communties i. e. black ministers and the women in the church Bill's behavior falls right in line with topics he was railing against.

bigtyme2 said:
I agree with Bill Cosby on some of the issues he brought up concerning the black community but if you are going to cast moral stones you should probaly
have a moral leg to stand on.

I thought he was casting educational and literacy stones.

cat daddy said:
The allegations being made against Cosby still don't change the message he has been spreading.

:tup:

I think you and I were born under the same moon. We think too much alike. :lol:

Didn't someone say something about trying to remove the spec from your brothers eye when you have a plank in your own?

Yes what Cosby said was true about the community, but it appears he was not at the same time taking care of his plank.

Yes we all do fall but there is a difference between a mistake and a lifestyle. We will see whether this turns out to be a mistake or a lifestyle and if it happens to be the latter then Mr. Cosby has some cleaning to do before he tries to clean out a whole community again.

When can we get somebody that has removed or is actively removing their planks to be the "great leader".

Butch Wms. said:
Bill's personal problems doesn't change the state of Black America.

We all have personal problems, but it does not change a viewpoint that is accurate and on point.

I believe Bill Cosby and others, should continue to speak the truth, and attempt to uplift the Black Community...but at the same time, they need to watch what they do in their own lives, while trying to tell others how to fix theirs. :lecture:

BLAQUE PRINCE said:
Didn't someone say something about trying to remove the spec from your brothers eye when you have a plank in your own?

Yes what Cosby said was true about the community, but it appears he was not at the same time taking care of his plank.

Yes we all do fall but there is a difference between a mistake and a lifestyle. We will see whether this turns out to be a mistake or a lifestyle and if it happens to be the latter then Mr. Cosby has some cleaning to do before he tries to clean out a whole community again.

When can we get somebody that has removed or is actively removing their planks to be the "great leader".

I realize that any fool can make sense. But I also wonder if Bill Cosby's statements on the Black dropout rate were accurate. If they were not then I will say again that he needs to keep his mouth shut.

EB said:
I realize that any fool can make sense. But I also wonder if Bill Cosby's statements on the Black dropout rate were accurate. If they were not then I will say again that he needs to keep his mouth shut.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
...Plus.....
Don't talk to me as though you're talking to someone or something that you are so far removed from being or knowing about or doing. Physician heal thyself first before you try to heal others.

"L"............because I grew up in the projects or grew up poor does not mean that the projects/being poor grew up in me.

Just because I am able to pass my old ride to my son or daughter and they want to put a set 20's on it and a new sound system does not mean that my children are illterate and without refinement.

"L", Whatever happened to judging someone by the content of their instead of the color of their skin or what they drive or what they wear or the music they listened too!

Bill needs to get his head out of his azz and stop seeing a "us & them" when it comes to BLACK people. Whether he knows it or not..........when it comes down to it the vast majority of the other side still see him just like they see ALL Blacks.........just another BLACK Person.......if they see us at ALL??

Bill needs to go and talk to his friend Dr. Alvin Pouisant(sp).............if not, he should take his azz over to the corner, sit down, STFU and keep his hands to himself.

Y'all don't realize that this mofo even told Russell Simmons that Death Comedy Jam was not a becoming image to Black People when he did not understand the culture that Russell was tapping into nor realize the monetary and power potential lying in front of him(Russell). I am talking about what is real not what he portrays as an actor. We must know how to separate the REAL vs the unreal!

STRAWDOG said:
]
Don't talk to me as though you're talking to someone or something that you are so far removed from being or knowing about or doing. Physician heal thyself first before you try to heal others.

"L"............because I grew up in the projects or grew up poor does not mean that the projects/being poor grew up in me.

Just because I am able to pass my old ride to my son or daughter and they want to put a set 20's on it and a new sound system does not mean that my children are illterate and without refinement.

Well obviously he wasn't talking to you.

Back