bigger rivals Bama vs Auburn football or SU vs JSU Bands?

Didn't know that. Thanks!!! One of these days I'll have to look him up. I know Stanley Lester who's also KKPsi and marched in my squad is a Bruh as well. I ran into him at a 9th District Meeting in Shreveport, which is also his hometown. A lot former Jukes are Bruhz now. The few Kappas I knew were Warren Hines, my crab brother Mario, and Herb & Jeff. I'm sure there are others. I believe my crab brother and squad member Darryl Johnson is a Sigma. So 3 of us in one squad are Ques now with 1 being a Sigma.

Stan Lester. He is still in Shreveport.

Warren "Polo" Hines was my Crab Brother and Line Brother. RIP.
Herb Bender (KKPSI and KAPSI) is in Houston, so is my old Section Leader and frat Kenneth Carmouche who is Beta Sigma Omega.
Jeff Moore is in Raleigh-Durham area. Those double frat Line Brothers were notorious. LOL. They pledged my line well. LOL. I always laugh when you look at the 83 Films of the band. You can pick Herb and Jeff out in the Tenor Drum section. The would really be rocking them plumes. LOL.

Your crab brother and my Line Brother Joe Welsh is an Omega as well. So is Bishop Joe Walker who pledged PSI after me. Like you said a ton of Jukes or KKPSIs that are Omegas.

The good ole days.

If you're talking about Jeffery Herb yeah he's a Bruh too! He helped me a lot when I was in high school getting right in my prep for the Jukebox. Saw him in November at the Classic decked out in Nalia. lol

He is talking about the infamous Herb & Jeff. Both Fall 81 crabs and SPR 82 KKPSI. They are also Line Brothers for Kappa Alpha PSI. Tenor Drum fools. LOL. Still remember crabbing and pledging under them dudes. SMH.

Jeff Herbert "Jughead" is who you are talking about. Another old school PSI. I think he is Spring 80 or 81. Might be 79. But yeah I knew he was a Que as well.

It's not even a rival anymore, it's gotten to the point where "how bad SU will do JSU" I've been stated that JSU hasn't made this a competition since 2010.

Crap is only hyped up by the folks at JSU and outside JSU supporters to be honest.

Why is JSU the ONLY school that sells out Mumford then? Dude, you're sounding delusional.

Your school does not sell it out. LOL. I can understand if you brought more than 2-3K fans. If anything the BAND HEADS help sell this game. A lot of them could care less about SU or JSU personally but show up for the battle. Homecoming has way more people at it than JSU game. We make more money off that game as well.

Your school does not sell it out. LOL. I can understand if you brought more than 2-3K fans. If anything the BAND HEADS help sell this game. A lot of them could care less about SU or JSU personally but show up for the battle. Homecoming has way more people at it than JSU game. We make more money off that game as well.
Come on JR. You don't have to exaggerate to kick it. Homecoming's supposed to sellout no matter who the school is. Other than that, the only other game that sells out at Mumford is the JSU game. That's not even up for debate....bandheads or no bandheads.

If you're talking about Jeffery Herb yeah he's a Bruh too! He helped me a lot when I was in high school getting right in my prep for the Jukebox. Saw him in November at the Classic decked out in Nalia. lol

There's a lot of former Jukes that are Bruhz now. I believe Jeffery Jordan once marched in the band and he is a Bruh now. He grew up in the same neighborhood as Doc Greggs. His sister Bernice was once a Dancing Doll. Before she died, his mother was a long time P.E. teacher at Southern Lab. We were tight when I first got to Southern. His neighbor Mr. Stephens tried his best to get us to pledge Kappa. I didn't realize Jeffery Jordan pledged QUE until I moved back home. And JR is right, I believe there were two different Jeff's with almost similar names.

Last edited:
It's not even a rival anymore, it's gotten to the point where "how bad SU will do JSU" I've been stated that JSU hasn't made this a competition since 2010.

Crap is only hyped up by the folks at JSU and outside JSU supporters to be honest.

Yep pretty much.

Back