Big 4

Somebody got wake all you old head ups. If I can’t watch sports, I can head hunt some smack talk for sport.
Dude shut up with the Country narcissism. No one from S.U. wants to be associated with your wheel barrel......LOL
The Grambling State University is not a regionally known entity. Our reach expands beyond the neighborly restrictive railroad tracks you are accustom. Our name has always allowed us to be the most locality diverse entity in the state. So when you call us country we know that’s just your envy being unable to pronounce internationally known properly. It’s all good. We get it. :)

Somebody got wake all you old head ups. If I can’t watch sports, I can head hunt some smack talk for sport.

The Grambling State University is not a regionally known entity. Our reach expands beyond the neighborly restrictive railroad tracks you are accustom. Our name has always allowed us to be the most locality diverse entity in the state. So when you call us country we know that’s just your envy being unable to pronounce internationally known properly. It’s all good. We get it. :)

Like Country Grambling has been told since well before WWII....Go back to the woods.....LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Like Country Grambling has been told since well before WWII....Go back to the woods.....LOL
Back? Unneeded. We don’t run from who we are. We didn’t devolve from men of the bush into spotted cats. We are the name brand. Exceeding all that could ever be in northern red stick. You are just the generic. And, that’s ok. However... Greatness nor notoriety comes with a discount.

I said “Damn Near” seven years in damn near....stop trying backup TP it will only make you resemble the Village Idiot.

dementia flounders you typed this bs ....

“Shit JSU is damn near 2.5 decades away from winning a SWAC Championship. TP you are real piece of work.”

TP his own man . Now gone head and sat down somewhere making all that noise ... and take your medicine flounders you know you be forgetting and acting slow in situations like this....

Back? Unneeded. We don’t run from who we are. We didn’t devolve from men of the bush into spotted cats. We are the name brand. Exceeding all that could ever be in northern red stick. You are just the generic. And, that’s ok. However... Greatness nor notoriety comes with a discount.

Well, you just hold on until late November so we can make Country Grambling out of our international dummies........again. The Jags will be issuing beatdowns on those toothless tigers, so go start a fund me page to get some muscle milk.....

SU posting retired smack....how nice.

Now back to TP....

(This post was deleted because it violates the rules against the ethical treatment of special needs posters on HBCUSports)

You didnt strike a nerve BUT you thought there was a statue... LOL

TP,
Now I know why you are so upset with me. In order to make things right. I am going to make a public apology.

SWACPAGE listen up:

TP, I will like to public apologize to you for not acknowledging the card that you sent me. I know you think that we mistreat you and run you from the Board each year; however, we still care. With that being said, Thank you for the Father’s Day card.

Sincerely,

Your Daddy, Alabama A&M University​

TP,
Now I know why you are so upset with me. In order to make things right. I am going to make a public apology.

SWACPAGE listen up:

TP, I will like to public apologize to you for not acknowledging the card that you sent me. I know you think that we mistreat you and run you from the Board each year; however, we still care. With that being said, Thank you for the Father’s Day card.

Sincerely,

Your Daddy, Alabama A&M University

Lmao 😂 a&m we still own y’all sorry scraggly asses.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lmao 😂 a&m we still own y’all sorry scraggly asses.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What up LTB16?

TP,

SWACPAGE listen up:

Sincerely,

Daddy should be better than son at something...smh

TP,

SWACPAGE listen up:

Sincerely,

...and you thought there was a statue. You will never live that one down. LOL

...and you thought there was a statue. You will never live that one down. LOL
Now this was a much calmer comment without all of the hostility and word calling. I guess me making you look unwise about the lack of knowledge of your own campus was nerve wrecking. It only took you a week to find out there was no statue. Again, thanks for the Father's Day card.

Your Daddy, AAMU

Last edited:
Back