Big 4

We don’t require a single athlete
To beat a single soul in Jackson
M I double S I double S I double P I

Grambling beating Jackson is gravity. W’s just fall in our laps. We could decide to shoot you the bird and not show up for your homecoming. Then, come back to your city and whip you senseless for who knows how many consecutive years until we decide otherwise. We stopped keeping track of how much we whip your ass because we know you carve the years into the wall of the SWAC championshipless jail we have placed your insignificant ass in.

This negro said a couple of years.
Fool, you working on a couple of decades! lol

How bout you get your hand me down AD on the line and have them cancel your season before we do it for you. You can’t win when you do practice. What you think is about to happen this year? lol

I know you went to Gramberling but how about you learn how to read. smh

I hope yall get a Library one day.

I know you went to Gramberling but how about you learn how to read. smh

I hope yall get a Library one day.
Children... This is when you know you should just keep it moving. When you have no substance nor stability to offer a real retort that’s evidence based, you say things like this. His next comeback will be... Yo Mama. Maybe he should smack with his own weight class. AAMU is still around. Maybe Pine Bluff too.

Mace,

Work with us, we are in the process of getting the Bear Bryant item removed from Louis Crews Stadium in Huntsville, Alabama, the home stadium of the Bulldogs. It just takes time. Thank you for your attention to further encourage us to remove it.
...........Respect!

Mace,

Work with us, we are in the process of getting the Bear Bryant item removed from Louis Crews Stadium in Huntsville, Alabama, the home stadium of the Bulldogs. It just takes time. Thank you for your attention to further encourage us to remove it.

Out of pure curiosity, why would a statute/item of Bear Bryant stand at Louis Crews anyway?

Out of pure curiosity, why would a statute/item of Bear Bryant stand at Louis Crews anyway?

Earle, these guys don't do their research and I enjoy tricking them. If you hadn't notice this, it would have taken Mace a week to realize it (just like TP)...

Just like TP you fell for the Okie Joke! Everybody know that Bear Bryant item is in Birmingham and Louis Crews is in Huntsville.
Bruh, it wasn't an Okie Joke you simply made a misleading statement and the only part of it that was funny is that it was believable...without question. You are partially correct however, I probably would have Never lifted a finger to research what was or was not at Louis Crews Stadium.

Last edited:
Bruh, it wasn't an Okie Joke you simply made a misleading statement and the only part of it that was funny is that it was believable...without question. You are partially correct however, I probably would have Never lifted a finger to research what was or was not at Louis Crews Stadium.

You get a thumbs up cause you researched the Bear Bryant picture in Birmingham. Great job!

Just like TP you fell for the Okie Joke! Everybody know that Bear Bryant item is in Birmingham and Louis Crews is in Huntsville.

You sound so dumb. If I had fallen for it, I would have been defending it. I simply said, you didnt know what you were talking about and i STILL believe that. You thought it was a confederate statue at Memorial and it was too late to delete your dumb comment after you got corrected. DUMMY

Children... This is when you know you should just keep it moving. When you have no substance nor stability to offer a real retort that’s evidence based, you say things like this. His next comeback will be... Yo Mama. Maybe he should smack with his own weight class. AAMU is still around. Maybe Pine Bluff too.

You talk about being relevant and the DMs being the most athletic on campus when in fact, aint nothin athletic on your whole campus. Who are you to talk. JSU looks down on everything about you.

Still flopping around like a fish without water. I see.

The only way your day dream would be remotely possible is if your soul rose from your earthly grave and left your decaying corpse behind so up in the clouds you could pray for our downfall from the afterlife. You’re ten years into a Southern like championship drought. You better channel the 80s for a highlight reel. The only irrelevant role left for you in this world is as an extra on The Walking Dead.

This college generation doesn’t even know you were ever good.

Last edited:
You sound so dumb. If I had fallen for it, I would have been defending it. I simply said, you didnt know what you were talking about and i STILL believe that. You thought it was a confederate statue at Memorial and it was too late to delete your dumb comment after you got corrected. DUMMY
Did I strike a nerve? LOL! In the words of JRock, "Must you be so cruel"? Yep, I struck a nerve....This is awesome...LOL!

Still flopping around like a fish without water. I see.

The only way your day dream would be remotely possible is if your soul rose from your earthly grave and left your decaying corpse behind so up in the clouds you could pray for our downfall from the afterlife. You’re ten years into a Southern like championship drought. You better channel the 80s for a highlight reel. The only irrelevant role left for you in this world is as an extra on The Walking Dead.

This college generation doesn’t even know you were ever good.

We may have had a championship drought but we "shole" know how to beat Grambling's mule and plow Country azz......LOL

That gram education setting in the correct smack is 1.5 decades .... 2007 we won and 2013 we lost one .... 2027 would be two decades, but rather than talking history you just made an ass of ... say thank you to Jackson state for being nice enough to save y’all sorry asses from valley status in y’all division this year .... oh wait y’all got tesses suddern which is a bye week I guess... carry on flounders. I was enjoying my vacation until I saw your usual foolishness.

I said “Damn Near” seven years in damn near....stop trying backup TP it will only make you resemble the Village Idiot.

Dude shut up. You Country dummies been in Division I for a half of century and haven't been to the NCAA tourney yet. Stick to smacking with TP, this ain't for you....LOL
Awe strike a nerve. Being the only Louisiana institution of higher learning with a National Basketball Championship, we do not acknowledge trivial rubbish from those who were just happy to be there. Thank your God that you have been blessed to be associated with us. You are not heavy. You are just Southern and that’s all you will ever be.

Awe strike a nerve. Being the only Louisiana institution of higher learning with a National Basketball Championship, we do not acknowledge trivial rubbish from those who were just happy to be there. Thank your God that you have been blessed to be associated with us. You are not heavy. You are just Southern and that’s all you will ever be.

Dude shut up with the Country narcissism. No one from S.U. wants to be associated with your wheel barrel......LOL

Back