BET AWARDS 08

Toccara has lost that weight! She looks good!
slideshow_607962_230247_BET_AWARDS_2008_Arri.JPG

She still got them tittays!!! :ebrow:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes he is.. She and Sheriff Troy are getting busy.

If that is true, I ain't mad at her. I met him in person; he was friendly and absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I did hear on the Steve Harvey Show that she's engaged to her drummer.

If that is true, I ain't mad at her. I met him in person; he was friendly and absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I did hear on the Steve Harvey Show that she's engaged to her drummer.

Her drummer's/fiance name is JON ROBERTS

Speaking of Jill Scott, she will be performing this Sunday on TVone. I think, aroung 8pm EST. Check it out, I know I will be.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What's going on with this Alicia Keyes and MC Lyte gay stuff?

more Awards pics link....
http://theybf.com/

Just more negro gossip.
Everybody in the industry is gay according to gossip hounds.

Granted the story got it's leg's from Mediatakeout, but she has been dating this guy for a few year's now.
There are stories in the New York paper's linking her to the DJ SWISS BEAT's?
Rumored she is the one responsible for his divorce.
RUMOR though.

CSH-038229.jpg

Key's to wed longtime boyfriend july 4th.

The wedding date has been set and the venue has also been booked. It's just a matter of time that Alicia Keys and her rumored boyfriend Kerry Brothers, Jr. would exchange wedding vows as it's been reported that the multiple Grammy Award-winning R&B and soul singer has been looking forward to book a venue in Long Island for a July 4 festive.

There are stories in the New York paper's linking her to the DJ SWISS BEAT's?
Rumored she is the one responsible for his divorce.
RUMOR though.

Yeah, I heard she had some wheelings and dealings with Swizz Beats.

Swiss Beatz is gettin a divorce?

61232.jpg

Swiss Beatz addresses Alica key's Rumor.

"Everybody can have their fun right now talking that dumb sh-- about my divorce and all that," he said. "I'mma give them something to talk about. People get divorced every f---in' day. They need to worry about more serious things."

The big rumor in the tabloids is that Swizz and his wife broke up over the proverbial "other woman." What made the story so sensational was that the alleged mistress in this case was Grammy winner Alicia Keys. Swizz dismissed it.

"It ain't even bad," he said, more agitated. "My divorce, it ain't nothing bad. It's just us moving on. Me and Shonda are super good. It is what it is. [The press] are nine months late on the situation. It's a headache to me. We been separated nine or 10 months already."

Damn Jill moves quick... Her and Lamman where riding dirty for a while after "Why Did I Get Married" came out and where supposly still together as recently as January.

But if she has let him go then it is time for me to move in on him :kiss:

I thought this lady was married to the TSU football player or something?

fool4.jpg

:confused:

Naw.
Alica ain't never been married.
She also claim's not to date within the entertainment industry.

Say's she don't want to end up in the celeb "notebook".
Meaning guy's in the industry pass their note's off to the next guy dating her.
Makes sense.

Still mad at her fine arse though.:upset:
She wanted an everyday negro, I have been ready, willing, and able to take a back seat off camera for her. :lol:

Naw.
Alica ain't never been married.
She also claim's not to date within the entertainment industry.

Say's she don't want to end up in the celeb "notebook".
Meaning guy's in the industry pass their note's off to the next guy dating her.
Makes sense.

Still mad at her fine arse though.:upset:
She wanted an everyday negro, I have been ready, willing, and able to take a back seat off camera for her. :lol:

That is so not Alicia. That's Solange Knowles. and yeah her and that boy either got a divorce or got the know annuled. That girl been rolling solo every since. Well, naw, I heard her and lil Wayne were kicking it a while back, but that didn't last long either.

Back