BET AWARDS 08

Alicia Keys is gonna be big too, if she don't watch herself. Everytime I see her now, she's getting bigger and bigger. So is Jill Scott.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Alicia Keys is gonna be big too, if she don't watch herself. Everytime I see her now, she's getting bigger and bigger. So is Jill Scott.

Actually Jill had lost weight a while back. Right now, she looks like how she use to look. She's still gorgeous.

Actually Jill had lost weight a while back. Right now, she looks like how she use to look. She's still gorgeous.

Didn't say she wasn't gorgeous...just noticing how she's gaining all that weight back. She needs to be careful...it ain't healthy and it's not good for the industry she's in.

Lisa Lisa still looks like a BUICK in a dress.

:dead: Have mercy....:lmao:

But crit, that is my opinion not a negative response... I am not the only one who has opinions that are not mainstream... I don't consider that a negative statement about Akeys... Its an opinion that she is not my taste...

I had some wonderful things to say about Ciara and Gabby Union....:ebrow:

Didn't say she wasn't gorgeous...just noticing how she's gaining all that weight back. She needs to be careful...it ain't healthy and it's not good for the industry she's in.

Don't think Jill is worried about the industry. She's made a solid name for herself now. She's got a new man in her life; he might be feeding her good. :D

But crit, that is my opinion not a negative response... I am not the only one who has opinions that are not mainstream... I don't consider that a negative statement about Akeys... Its an opinion that she is not my taste...

I had some wonderful things to say about Ciara and Gabby Union....:ebrow:

I'm not just talking about how you always make comments about women's sizes. You're usually "negative" about everything. :lol:

Don't think Jill is worried about the industry. She's made a solid name for herself now. She's got a new man in her life; he might be feeding her good. :D
I'm well aware of all that, and a huge fan...as far as her weight, she needs to be worried. But this is my opinion about it, others don't have to agree w/it.

NOoooo, and no one can eat all day off of Royalty checks either.

I know she got an album coming out and Body image can/will make or break you.

These folks in the entertainment industry KNOW this.
If they choose to stay the size they are and they are HEALTHY, more power to them. Everybody can't be a small size.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Even Niecy Nash looked nice last night. She's lost weight and was looking good in her dress!!!

Who's got a new album coming out? Not Lisa Lisa huh?

Probably.

That "I wonder if I take you Home" & "Lost in Emotion" money is probably start to dry up.

:(

Half of artist that performed or presented awards got an album and/or movie coming out. Jhud, Terrance Howard, Gabriell Union, Maxwell.
Again, I wouldnt doubt it.

Probably.

That "I wonder if I take you Home" & "Lost in Emotion" money is probably start to dry up.

:(

Half of artist that performed or presented awards got an album and/or movie coming out. Jhud, Terrance Howard, Gabriell Union, Maxwell.
well, I'll be...her money from all those years ago and that one album haven't dried up yet? lol

Even Niecy Nash looked nice last night. She's lost weight and was looking good in her dress!!!
yes, she did look nice. She's too funny...I saw where someone posted that she probably would have been a better choice as host, for the show.

They did right to get on the show. Free national publicity.

well, I'll be...her money from all those years ago and that one album haven't dried up yet? lol

Dont sleep.
LL&CJ had a couple of #1 hits.
All Cried Out
Lost in Emotion
Head to Toe

Trust, as long as there is a club playing disco or freestyle R&B.....she's making some money.

slideshow_608471_022319_BET_AWARDS_2008_Pres.JPG

slideshow_608490_022300_BET_AWARDS_2008_Pres.JPG

Why do I see Raven in 20years when I see these pics?

Back