Benefits of Waiting until Marriage to have sex by Norman Wright

Re: nevaehinvesting you are on the money...,DaHill..,

I believe the key to it is the pray together. Each person must first have their OWN relationship with God...be spiritually rooted. That will allow you and your boy/girlfriend to be able to unite in prayer and have God as a the nucleus of your relationship. As long as He is the nucleus, the devil will have no place.
This not only applies to praying for strength to abstain prior to marriage, but also in other areas of your relationship. Any challenge that arises in a relationship, unity in God can overcome. He is the answer.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know it has been by the grace of God that I have been abstinent for 2 years now! Believe me, it isn't easy, and now that I look back, I should have never lost my virginity, but what's done is done!

But we must be renewed by our minds, because as someone previously posted, lust is sin and it starts in the mind. I just try to heed to my signature!

Man this is a sticky subject. I too struggle with this and I am asking for prayer. It seems when you know that something is wrong Satan is constantly putting it in your face the more you try not to do it. If you have ever heard the saying....."New level...New devil." It is so true.

The closer we get to God we just have to continue to ask for strength to do those things which we know are right. Cause Mr. Clean (that is my devil name for the sexy man that makes me weak) will be falling at our feet. But he is such a liar.

But I must admit.....IT JUST FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!!!! Pray for me and I will do the same for you. Want is bound here on earth shall be bound in heaven. So name it, claim it and it shall be given unto us.

Back