Battle of the Bands New Orleans

Originally posted by BassClef2000
The Answers to the Questions from this SLAW Arse Dude from a Slaw Arse Band:

Did the Boom take an "L" in our hometown for the BOTB in September?

HELL NAW!! Only a dumbarse from SLAWcorn would think such a thing!

Did the Boom take an L against southern?

Hell Naw because we waxed that arse in October!!

JUST FACE IT SLAWCORN!!! U CANT HANDLE THE BOOM!!!! HELL YALL CANT HANDLE VALLEY AS FAR AS POWER!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MAN U must be sick in your wake arse mind to think that you all sounded good when you played Valley and well today Alabama A & M...... We were at both games and you all sounded horrible on about all of your songs accept........Well the one that your band director directed and took off all of the different gold shirts. I TELL YOU ONE THING......IF YOU COME TO JACKSON OR GO TO NEW ORLEANS LIKE THAT.....YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR ARSE BLOWN RIGHT BACK TO THE PLANTATION.

Oh by the way.....Alabama A & M got off in you all's arse today.....trust me...I wouldn't lie to you whoa.

Especially on that last song.

I tell any school this......IF YOU ARE GOING TO LORMAN EXPECTING TO GET A 5TH QUARTER......DON'T DO IT....CAUSE YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO GET A 4 AND 1/2..........CAUSE THAT IS ALL ALCORN IS GIVING THIS YEAR......BESIDES SLAW.

"A"LWAYS
"L"OSING
"C"AUSE
"O"F
"R"IDICULOUS
"N"OTES

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Battle Of The Bands In New Orleans

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Originally posted by SKIP
oh so the silver streaks are flute players huh?????? it's been in my history to know that flute players are real in the game hint hint hint;) ;) ;)

:lmao: ZZZZZZZZZZIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Blow that pitch pipe....uhhhh piccolo guhll! Do that!!!:D

Back