Battle of the Bands New Orleans

OnT.O.PofdaSWAC

I was just wondering who all was going to be at the Battle of the Bands in New Orleans. I hope if isnt like the one that was in Jackson cause it was SLAW!!!!:eek:

In order to create there must be a dynamic force, and what force is more potent than Pride, Dedication, Unity, and Love?
S.O. D. Crab 02
T.O.P. #5 (Who But Me?)
Beware of the WOLFPACK!
"HATED BY MANY, BUT RESPECTED BY ALL"

Originally posted by OnT.O.PofdaSWAC
I was just wondering who all was going to be at the Battle of the Bands in New Orleans. I hope if isnt like the one that was in Jackson cause it was SLAW!!!!:eek:

In order to create there must be a dynamic force, and what force is more potent than Pride, Dedication, Unity, and Love?
S.O. D. Crab 02
T.O.P. #5 (Who But Me?)
Beware of the WOLFPACK!

When, where, who????? :confused:

hmmm

Ya'll(Alcorn) is the only SLAW band thats gonna be there, from what I see on the flyer. Its N.O. high schools, and us (Sonic Boom).

Getcha Mind Right

Can I hear a response from a band that counts? JSU? Who? Come on why are yall going? Yall took a "L" in yall own hometown BOTB in September.......:idea: How bout you transfer to a better school then tell me where you gone be...Holla atcha playa!!!!

Why in the hell is somebody from SLAWcorn talking ****! How could let the Mean Green Slaw Machine overpower yall? Thats downright pitiful! From the bull**** that I saw this past weekend, this is going to be a Long weekend for the Sound of BlackCats! Yall are going to get Waxed by Alabama A&M Saturday and a waxed by the Boom on Sunday!! Hell i dont even think that Ya'll can handle the New Orleans High School either so Yall might take an L from them!!:lmao:

JUST BEWARE because on NOVEMBER the 22nd , YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE THE WORSE ASS BEATING OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

3 Ls in a @ week Span!!

:lmao:

Originally posted by BassClef2000
Why in the hell is somebody from SLAWcorn talking ****! How could let the Mean Green Slaw Machine overpower yall? Thats downright pitiful! From the bull**** that I saw this past weekend, this is going to be a Long weekend for the Sound of BlackCats! Yall are going to get Waxed by Alabama A&M Saturday and a waxed by the Boom on Sunday!! Hell i dont even think that Ya'll can handle the New Orleans High School either so Yall might take an L from them!!:lmao
JUST BEWARE because on NOVEMBER the 22nd , YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE THE WORSE ASS BEATING OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

3 Ls in a @ week Span!!

:p :p Message!!!!!!

What?

1. Didn't yall take a "L" in Yall hometown BOTB?
2. Didn't yall take a "L" from Southern?

3. How do you figure valley won that battle that must of been the wrong game you was at...Never will valley beat us and when it comes to the 22 JSU will get yet 2 more "L"s when our football team and the band shut yall DOWN!!!!Never are we worried about AA&M............................

P.S........... Respect yo roots B!TCH.................

SNAP T.O.P

S.O. D. Crab 02
T.O.P. #5 (Who But Me?)
Beware of the WOLFPACK!

The Answers to the Questions from this SLAW Arse Dude from a Slaw Arse Band:

Did the Boom take an "L" in our hometown for the BOTB in September?

HELL NAW!! Only a dumbarse from SLAWcorn would think such a thing!

Did the Boom take an L against southern?

Hell Naw because we waxed that arse in October!!

JUST FACE IT SLAWCORN!!! U CANT HANDLE THE BOOM!!!! HELL YALL CANT HANDLE VALLEY AS FAR AS POWER!!

I am and I'm taking Momof2ym.

However, this is only a 5th Quarter type battle of the bands. No, drilling and stuff. It follows the Greek Show which is boring and tooooooooo long.

Peace!!

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by Sniper
Ya'll(Alcorn) is the only SLAW band thats gonna be there, from what I see on the flyer. Its N.O. high schools, and us (Sonic Boom).

I guess this answers my who, where, when question.

Hey, I'm a former silver streaker :p myself!!

to bassclef2000 I'd wait a minute before talkin' isht to a band that 's goin' to put its foot up my arse, and kid I don't know what in tha he!! ya talking about valley got us in power. If that's tha case then area high schools around jacktown blowin' you negros away. and if you do come to tha yard this weekend .try and stay off our nutz.

Originally posted by BassClef2000
Why in the hell is somebody from SLAWcorn talking ****! How could let the Mean Green Slaw Machine overpower yall? Thats downright pitiful! From the bull**** that I saw this past weekend, this is going to be a Long weekend for the Sound of BlackCats! Yall are going to get Waxed by Alabama A&M Saturday and a waxed by the Boom on Sunday!! Hell i dont even think that Ya'll can handle the New Orleans High School either so Yall might take an L from them!!:lmao: WHOA

3 Ls in a @ week Span!!

WHOA :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON/??????IS ALCORN THAT BAD WHERE YA'LL HAVE TO CHOP THE BROTHER UP LIKE THAT I MEAN DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GIVE HIM SOME SLACK. BUT ON THE OTHER END OF THE STICK, IF YA'LL ARE THAT BAD YA'LL SHOULD CANCEL AT LEAST 2 AZZ WHUPPINGS BEFORE YA'LL EVEN GO. AND OH YEAH PLEASE DON'T GET BEATUP BY A N.O. HIGHSCHOOL BECAUSE THOSE CATS ARE BLOWING SERIOUSLY... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: hmmm

Originally posted by ShyLadyTiger
I guess this answers my who, where, when question.

Hey, I'm a former silver streaker :p myself!!
WHAT IS A SILVER STREAKER/???????? AND SHO US THE PICTURES

Re: Getcha Mind Right

Originally posted by OnT.O.PofdaSWAC
Can I hear a response from a band that counts? JSU? Who? Come on why are yall going? Yall took a "L" in yall own hometown BOTB in September.......:idea: How bout you transfer to a better school then tell me where you gone be...Holla atcha playa!!!!

Sweetie, your band doesnt count. Thats real. You know ya'll sorry as kcuf. We took a L? I forogt, this is coming from somebody who has a record of having a slaw band for a good minute.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Just use your imagination......;)
my imagination doesn't work right i need visual stimulation:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Originally posted by SKIP
my imagination doesn't work right i need visual stimulation:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll help you.

Imagine if you will, a section of flute/piccolo players who call themselves collectively, the 'Silver Streaks'. ;)

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI

Can someone answer the thread question?

No, I am not going.

Originally posted by lilc

YOU KNOW I DIIIIIIIIIDDDDDD!!!!!!! :D

Mannish thing, you! :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm

I'll help you.

Imagine if you will, a section of flute/piccolo players who call themselves collectively, the 'Silver Streaks'. ;)

No, I am not going.

Mannish thing, you! :p
oh so the silver streaks are flute players huh?????? it's been in my history to know that flute players are real in the game hint hint hint;) ;) ;)

Back