Balsamic Vinegar

,, you got Krogers? :confused: (we used to go to Krogers in Auburn while at Skegee, they used to have one in Montgomery but they close up shop. that was my main-stay in Sunnyvale/L.A.! :jump:) YOU MAKE ME SICK!! :mad: (i'm being facetious,, :D ) all i got access to is Piggly Wiggly :rolleyes:, Winn Confederate (excuse me, Winn-Dixie), a couple of locally owned no-frills "bargain" joints on the edge of the hoods(of course) and the SuperWalmart! juss brutal man, ya gotta be kidding me,, :smh:

i'm gonna have to move my a s $ back to da Gump so at least I'll have mu nice up-scale Publix, CostCo, better versions of locals like Winn-Dixie(errr, Market Place,,, :rolleyes:), the (once)B'ham triplettes Food World/Food Max/Bruno's (or whoever the he11 they are now) and the SWal/Sam's club so on and so forth with other specialty places that have moved into the Montgomery market. :nod:
Don't get popped in the mouth - YOU LOVE ME!!! :kiss: Yes we have Kroger's and the one by me is expanding and they have all types of wonderful gourmet items! :jump: I love to just walk through and look around at the soups, dips, cooked meals, deli items, etc. My mom lives in Meridian so I kinda okay w/Winn Dixie. :lol:

I have little point of reference on your dress plight. From what little reference i do have, what seems to be the problem? :confused:
Chile, I'ma 10 the dress is an 8. :( Pray for me, hea??? :idea:

Don't get popped in the mouth - YOU LOVE ME!!! :kiss:

Don't worry, I'll ropey-dope yo arse! :swink:

Yes we have Kroger's and the one by me is expanding and they have all types of wonderful gourmet items! :jump: I love to just walk through and look around at the soups, dips, cooked meals, deli items, etc. My mom lives in Meridian so I kinda okay w/Winn Dixie. :lol:

you know bought Winn-Dixie?! :lmao: yeap! Meridian is bought the size of Dothan! LOL!

Chile, I'ma 10 the dress is an 8. :( Pray for me, hea??? :idea:

why a dress(unless it's all black and snug fitting, but i'm digressing), just go wit some jeans. (Bobby Valentino please send help.) :|

Don't worry, I'll ropey-dope yo arse! :swink: Come on Cletus; you gone walk ova here but you gonna limp back! :slap:

you know bought Winn-Dixie?! :lmao: yeap! Meridian is bought the size of Dothan! LOL! I know nothing of this Dothan you speak of.
why a dress(unless it's all black and snug fitting, but i'm digressing), just go wit some jeans. (Bobby Valentino please send help.) :| Perish the thought - a lady ALWAYS wears a dress to special events
:)

Come on Cletus; you gone walk ova here but you gonna limp back!

No dis mug DID NOT go "Cletus" on me; you could have AT LEAST went to the "Bubba" card,, you know, as in Benjamin Bufford Blue, from Bayou La Batre, Alabama, in the movie Forrest Gump? :)

I know nothing of this Dothan you speak of.

das biblical you know,,,
And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan. And Joseph went after his brethren, and found them in Dothan
Gen 37, 17. other than that,,, it's a small metro biggest town in southeast Alabama, kinna like Meridian in east-central MS. :D

Perish the thought - a lady ALWAYS wears a dress to special events:)
yes indeed! :swink:

Back