Awful music on the radio

Originally posted by limefree
A lot of the songs that are playing on the radio aren't that bad but what makes them bad is the repeat play. I am so dayum tired of 50 cent, except for that pimp song.

99% of the songs are that bad. "Video Killed The Radio Star"

Re: Re: Awful music on the radio

Originally posted by BandFan

Ashanti says the world "BABY" like a Billion times in that song.

:lmao:

This truly qualifies as Useless Information, but I have the new Ashanti CD, and the lyrics are printed, right?

She says 'Baby' or 'Babe' 54 times in that dayum song......

:shame:

And yes, I counted them.....And I'm ashamed..
:D:D

Hey, you did what you had to do to get a valid point across. I hope you didn't miscount, she might have said it more times than that.

This is why old school music and television shows are such big business now.Not very much happening of good quality today.There are radio stations that play nothing but golden oldies and TV Land ,along with Nick at Night,show nothing but the old television shows.
This is not to say that all old shows were good or that all new shows are bad.But the record speaks for itself.:idea:

Originally posted by Butch Wms.
This is why old school music and television shows are such big business now.Not very much happening of good quality today.There are radio stations that play nothing but golden oldies and TV Land ,along with Nick at Night,show nothing but the old television shows.
This is not to say that all old shows were good or that all new shows are bad.But the record speaks for itself.:idea:

The Usual Suspects

-- Lumidee (Is that the dumbest **** ever?)
-- Chingy (What tha CFUK? I just got used to Nelly's ass and this ITCH comes!)
-- Monica and Ashanti (Just KMA, please!)

**** like this is why I listen to alternative and rock now days. Metallica, Godsmack, Staind, KoRN, and the like. At least they try to bring new elements to their music unlike these vanilla, no talent *****holes!

Still got love for the OS styles of the Isleys and the late, great Barry White.

Originally posted by SU Jag 79

-- Chingy (What tha CFUK? I just got used to Nelly's ass and this ITCH comes!)

Good Lawd, St. Louis dont know how to act when they get an up and coming star. Im sorry but if it wasnt for Chingy's BET-UNCUT version of this video, he would not get watched.

Back