Australian woman fatally shot by police in Minneapolis after calling 911

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I thought "blue lives matter"

these cops feared for their life!

I hate this woman died in this manner but her death will expose the hypocrisy of these race soldiers who are turning their back on a black cop! when he "feared for his life"...as we can see that excuse doesn't work if you're a black cop in amerikkka

Last edited:
I'm late to this one....been pretty busy. Here is what I will say....IMO this was just as bad of a shoot as Philando Castille. From what I have read, neither should have ever happened. The media response is completely different, and I don't understand why you are surprised at that. The media is one of the most divisive tools there is. The chief of that department, who has since resigned, is also a complete idiot. Talk about throwing somebody under the bus.

It's interesting that some folks are very silent.

No "let's wait to get all of the facts". No explaining the "different perspective" of the police.

Very quiet, but I bet still in denial about their roles and places in this system of "justice" in the United States.

This was nothing but God/Allah exposing this blatant hypocrisy to the whole world.

I'm still waiting on "Blue Lives Matter" to defend this black cop on national media

Last edited:
Where's the statement from the Union?

haven't seen one ..I call this God's wake up call to every black cop in Amerikkka.

this is sad I see no defense of this cop because he " feared for his life"

where are all the Law enforcement pundits on CNN and Fox news who come to the defense of white cops 24/7...where is that loud talking retired cop from NYC who barks at CNN every time they question a cop shooting?

the irony of this being the same exact city as the Philando Castile killing...confirms my belief in the power of God/Allah...no man is greater

haven't seen one ..I call this God's wake up call to every black cop in Amerikkka.

this is sad I see no defense of this cop because he " feared for his life"

where are all the Law enforcement pundits on CNN and Fox news who come to the defense of white cops 24/7...where is that loud talking retired cop from NYC who barks at CNN every time they question a cop shooting?

the irony of this being the same exact city as the Philando Castile killing...confirms my belief in the power of God/Allah...no man is greater

Where's the black police chief from Milwaukee? Surely he will be on Fox news defending his "brother"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Clarke turned down the position cause he realized he was unqualified.

He said he just wants to keep shining Trump's shoes basically lol

Like I said who was sexually assaulting her? Whatever happened to that? Why isn't the family concerned that potential rapist is on the loose in the neighborhood.
Well she wasn't being sexually assaulted, she claims she heard what she thought was a sexual assault in the alley. But as you stated, whatever happened to that 911 call?

Well she wasn't being sexually assaulted, she claims she heard what she thought was a sexual assault in the alley. But as you stated, whatever happened to that 911 call?

Huh????

So let me get this straight she hears a sexual assault in the alley but instead of staying on the phone with 911 she hangs up and goes outside?

Something is not right.

I want to hear the 911 call.

Huh????

So let me get this straight she hears a sexual assault in the alley but instead of staying on the phone with 911 she hangs up and goes outside?

Something is not right.

I want to hear the 911 call.

She was on the phone with Officer Noor's partner when she was shot.

Back