Australian woman fatally shot by police in Minneapolis after calling 911

This is going to be something extremely interesting. I'm not saying that it was good for the woman to be killed by police; but it will help the efforts of having trigger happy cops on the street. It's sad that it will take the death of a white woman at the hands of a black cop to move policy...but this is America.

This is going to be something extremely interesting. I'm not saying that it was good for the woman to be killed by police; but it will help the efforts of having trigger happy cops on the street. It's sad that it will take the death of a white woman at the hands of a black cop to move policy...but this is America.

Ain't no policy moving.

From '05-2014 likely close to 10K fatal police shootings. 54 officers charged. 11 (eleven) convicted (.11%).

Has any of the news outlet found out her background info

What her criminal record looking like

Where's that officer that post here that normally likes to break things down like this?

He'll be convicted, but nothing will change. His conviction will be paraded around in front of us the next time they kill one of us. They will tell you how justified the system is in letting the next officer off for another Philando type shooting based on how "fair and balanced" they were during this cop's shooting.

Has any of the news outlet found out her background info

What her criminal record looking like

Where's that officer that post here that normally likes to break things down like this?

Ok did she call 911 for sexual assault? Also, what came of that? It will be interesting if she had drugs in her system and made the phone call while high.

33nvsyc.jpg

Cacs aint sh1t I tell you.

Look yall

669s9t.jpg

I'm glad you posted these tweets. A person I follow on Twitter posted them and got a bunch of comments.
It's already been said, I guess blue lives dont matter. However they are getting their information, regardless of fact or fiction. They should be doing the same for the non POC cops; who kill people, specifically POC.

Last edited:
The system works perfectly. As designed.

Designed by rich white men for the benefit of rich white men. Other whites (women and poorer whites) get ancillary benefits because they are white. But, the system wasn't really designed for them either.

The police are part of the machine in place to make sure the interests of rich white men are protected. Which means "minorities" - no matter who they are - must go along with the system or be controlled. Brutally so, if necessary. Since the police serve the system, they are protected.

This unfortunate chap just so happened to fall into the perfect racial, gender, and religious storm. Black male Muslim immigrant kills a white Christian female immigrant. The system should be hard at work to protect him like it does all murderous cops. But, if there's ever a time to sacrifice an officer for the appearance of fairness and justice, this is it.

Nothing would happen to this guy if the sex, races, and religion were reversed. Nothing should happen to him now. There is no video. Two cops word against a dead woman. That should be an easy cover up as normal. No big deal.

If this guy is convicted, hopefully some of our eyes will open to what is really going on in this country. The job of the white race police has never been to serve and protect any minority. They serve the system of white supremacy. And the system protects them. Most of the time.
Fixed somethng.

This is an interesting narrative...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/us/minneapolis-shooting-upended-outrage-trnd/index.html

What else accounts for the different response
Pro-police groups are often quick to speak out when an officer is accused in a fatal shooting. But Noor isn't white and that has made a difference, says Marcia Chatelain, a fellow at the New America Foundation and co-host of a podcast on the death of Freddie Gray.

"Because it's an officer of color who, so far, is the only one accused of something here, it has shaped the response from pro-police groups like Blue Lives Matter, which usually has a very defensive response to officer-involved shootings," she told CNN.

Chatelain feels the media response has been different, too. "I'm pretty sure reporters haven't been digging into (Ruszczyk's) background, trying to find narratives to justify the shooting," she said. Too often in cases involving unarmed black men, Chatelain says, information on the victim's criminal history or prior arrests makes its way into stories -- even when they are irrelevant to the case.

This is an interesting narrative...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/us/minneapolis-shooting-upended-outrage-trnd/index.html

What else accounts for the different response
Pro-police groups are often quick to speak out when an officer is accused in a fatal shooting. But Noor isn't white and that has made a difference, says Marcia Chatelain, a fellow at the New America Foundation and co-host of a podcast on the death of Freddie Gray.

"Because it's an officer of color who, so far, is the only one accused of something here, it has shaped the response from pro-police groups like Blue Lives Matter, which usually has a very defensive response to officer-involved shootings," she told CNN.

Chatelain feels the media response has been different, too. "I'm pretty sure reporters haven't been digging into (Ruszczyk's) background, trying to find narratives to justify the shooting," she said. Too often in cases involving unarmed black men, Chatelain says, information on the victim's criminal history or prior arrests makes its way into stories -- even when they are irrelevant to the case.

I was going to post this. Interesting how there aren't rallies and demonstrations over what appears to be the unjustified fatal shooting of an unarmed citizen nor any support from pro-police groups for officer Noor.

I was going to post this. Interesting how they're aren't rallies and demonstrations over what appears to be the unjustified fatal shooting of an unarmed citizen nor any support from pro-police groups for officer Noor.

Race plain and simple.

Back