ASU-SU

Man Jared... I typed this long PM to you and your box was full. Wasshappenin anyway though, dog?? Thanks for the love Chi. Even so, my cover is blown and I must be reincarnated. By the way, Chi... that dance routine was off the chain. I had to watch that mug about five times. You should've heard the broadies around me screaming. Also, tell Mr. J to keep playing that Crazy in Love because the girls love to act like they are Beyonce on that Uhh Ohh part...mix that with a little fire water and a cold football team...Southern Football at it's best.

Originally posted by Mom-E
Man Jared... I typed this long PM to you and your box was full. Wasshappenin anyway though, dog?? Thanks for the love Chi. Even so, my cover is blown and I must be reincarnated. By the way, Chi... that dance routine was off the chain. I had to watch that mug about five times. You should've heard the broadies around me screaming. Also, tell Mr. J to keep playing that Crazy in Love because the girls love to act like they are Beyonce on that Uhh Ohh part...mix that with a little fire water and a cold football team...Southern Football at it's best.

lol, let me clear it out yo...what been up though..

Originally posted by Mom-E

Them chicks was dancing over by you like that too???? Man, this one girl had Beyonce beat if you ask me...she was shaking so hard I thought she'd break both legs.

Oh and as for that dance routine with those Stingettes...*whistling* Off the chain.

Man Chi...
I was standing on the track as the Stingettes marched out of the stadium and the head...the head had a six pack like Janet Jackson, man. Dude, for the first time in my life... I felt like one of those Michael Jackson fans who cry and pass out as they watch him grab his meat, rub it, then be hard and say, "You wanna be starting some'n." You know how dudes be...on the inside I was all cookies and cream...but...I had my dogs around me so I just mugged her...:mad:

Originally posted by couvie
ok.
this my my first time in life ever seeing su and they were not that impressive. i give yall props on get low and in those jeans. yall drilled yall arses off. the dolls let me down. yall were not as loud as i had suspected either. on most songs, yall sounded like a pep band. when we were marching in while yall played neck, i could still hear our cadence. when we were on the other side of the track getting ready for halftime, i could barely hear. if our trumpets sucked so bad, why didnt yall stand up? yall bones were quite pitiful. i gots to hand it to yall b-tones though. can you feel it sounded loud after the game but keep in mind that the stadium was empty.

i know the drill needed some extra work. i know that we could be louder on the field too. hopefully we will meet again for the championship. oh, i saw yalls dm do about 3 backflips on the track.

well, i can officially say that...

WE UNPLUGGED THE JUKEBOX

wtf is your point ,boy
No one give a dam about you being impressed or not
:rolleyes:

:sperm: I did like the stingettes One azz cheek out!!! :devil2:

Back