ASU-SU

eddie_cainIII

Can I get the real story

I've been trying to find out what really happened at the SU vs ASU game. I play for Clark-Atlanta so we were in Brunswick,GA waxing Fort Valley. Some tell me that SU lost on the field and won in the stands and some say otherwise. So any Jukebox members or ASU band members let me know what happened.

Naw playa, correct that statement, cause Su lost on the field and got they arse blew out in the stands.
:D :D :D :D :D

Man, I'm gonna be as objective as possible. In the kid's opinion, Alabama State won the field show and Southern took the stands. I've heard a lot of State brothers say that SU was blown out when they know that God Himself is shaking his head at these lies. "Why thoust though???" "Repent, and be SAVED!
" I give MAD props to State. You could see the tradition alive and well from the drummajors even up to the fanfare. The drill itself needs some work. The silent 16 (or whatever the count) was cool, but just like somebody's grill...holes in the aggragation kills the effect (your drill). Jerome's in the Hou-Hou-House. The sound was good...yes, y'all WERE blowing. In the stands, y'all WERE blowing. Southern was Southern....which is becoming to mean that we have nothing else to duplicate. Lovely Thang, SHAT, who is this broad so her ARSE can be honored, then laid to rest. As for the dance routine, it is good that a white brother wants to be exploited but DAYUM...Vanilla Ice had his time...he's white white baby. .................Now, for the real topic that I've waiting to discuss.. Man those Stingettes are off the chain. Man, whoever that broadie with the red hair was, baby girl had a six pack like Janet Jackson. Shat!!!! What's in that Montgomery water??? Ship some down to the Bluff! The Dancing Dolls need to eat more red beans, rice, and chicken on Mondays (SU Thang). "Go head Baby, gone get two plates."

Originally posted by JEd
Naw playa, correct that statement, cause Su lost on the field and got they arse blew out in the stands.

Actually Bama St got eaten alive in the stands and on the field. That was one of the worse shows I've seen all year.

southern waxing ASU >>>>>>>>NO!

I dont think playing get low three time in the game and defence jags defence in eating somebody
It sound like southern got:slap:

Re: southern waxing ASU >>>>>>>>NO!

Originally posted by Jacob21jo
I dont think playing get low three time in the game and defence jags defence in eating somebody
It sound like southern got:slap:

The clips don't lie son. Go to Marchingsport and listen.Since when does playing more than the other band gives ya'll the "W"? We couldn't even tell what ya'll were playing most of the time. And that field show was horrible except the dancers.:( And the 5th was pure domination. U know who won when 500+ were standing in front of us begging us to play.

Right......Bama St sucks arse.:rolleyes: Why weren't the 500+ standing in front of ya'll if ya'll were bringing it???? P.V. and A&T impressed me waaayyy more than ya'll did. Try again next year. Goodnight.;) :cool:

500+ were standing in front off yall because they were trying see how yall could sit there a beat up so bad and still be living

500+ were standing in front off yall because they were trying see how yall could sit there a beat up so bad and still be living

boy STFU.. leave dat crack alone.. You and OHa -tha-liar need to seek help for your sins!:lmao:

remember
Thou shalt not lie..

Originally posted by JEd

You on that good sh..!!! You probably think Ashanti can sing better than Whitney, that T.I. is the greatest rapper of all time, and thatMaster P can act!!

i see bama st. is already coming on the net with gawbedge......................i only gots one thing to say though.................STOP STEALING OUR ARRANGEMENTS!!!!! I had always heard you kats had our neck but i didn't believe it till saturday night............btone line and everything. No bama st kat can come on here and say we suck at anything because they undoubtably worship us too much......

Originally posted by fiddler02
i see bama st. is already coming on the net with gawbedge......................i only gots one thing to say though.................STOP STEALING OUR ARRANGEMENTS!!!!! I had always heard you kats had our neck but i didn't believe it till saturday night............btone line and everything. No bama st kat can come on here and say we suck at anything because they undoubtably worship us too much......

Not to mention the B-tone line is not in the song...My CB made that B-tone line up....he was a B-tone player.....lol

They ain't the only ones

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Not to mention the B-tone line is not in the song...My CB made that B-tone line up....he was a B-tone player.....lol

They ain't the only ones

I know........now who are the others?!

ok.
this my my first time in life ever seeing su and they were not that impressive. i give yall props on get low and in those jeans. yall drilled yall arses off. the dolls let me down. yall were not as loud as i had suspected either. on most songs, yall sounded like a pep band. when we were marching in while yall played neck, i could still hear our cadence. when we were on the other side of the track getting ready for halftime, i could barely hear. if our trumpets sucked so bad, why didnt yall stand up? yall bones were quite pitiful. i gots to hand it to yall b-tones though. can you feel it sounded loud after the game but keep in mind that the stadium was empty.

i know the drill needed some extra work. i know that we could be louder on the field too. hopefully we will meet again for the championship. oh, i saw yalls dm do about 3 backflips on the track.

well, i can officially say that...

WE UNPLUGGED THE JUKEBOX

Originally posted by couvie
ok.
this my my first time in life ever seeing su and they were not that impressive. i give yall props on get low and in those jeans. yall drilled yall arses off. the dolls let me down. yall were not as loud as i had suspected either. on most songs, yall sounded like a pep band. when we were marching in while yall played neck, i could still hear our cadence. when we were on the other side of the track getting ready for halftime, i could barely hear. if our trumpets sucked so bad, why didnt yall stand up? yall bones were quite pitiful. i gots to hand it to yall b-tones though. can you feel it sounded loud after the game but keep in mind that the stadium was empty.

i know the drill needed some extra work. i know that we could be louder on the field too. hopefully we will meet again for the championship. oh, i saw yalls dm do about 3 backflips on the track.

well, i can officially say that...

Denial is a mutha for ya...

SMH

WE UNPLUGGED THE JUKEBOX

I thimk The Jags Just need to give And Take The L

NO need to Lie ASU Took a Hammer And smached the jukebox :smash:

Only if you knew what you all sound like....
SMH @ these low standards you cats are settling for nowadays...

Sit here and lie and say you all sound better than SU... do it...

You better go say your prayers shortly afterwards if you think about it..

oh I pray
I also hope a big lighting bolt does not hit you for lies about the game

SU loves to talk alot when they take a L
you can not put downt the truth ASU put the waxing on those hair less cats

Some of these comments are, ummmmm "interesting"
LOL

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the Marching Hornets. :tup:
The football team didn't show up, but you all did!!!!
Everybody there knows who did better.

I hadn't seen SU in a couple of years, they have fallen off a whole lot since then.

back to the smack board..........

LET'S GET REAL PEOPLE!!! ASU GETS THUMBS UP FOR THE EFFORT THEY GAVE, BUT GET REAL. THEY STARTED OFF STRONG BUT AS THE NIGHT PROGRESSED THEY GOT WORSE AND WORSE. I BELIEVE IN CALLING A SPADE A SPADE. THE EFFORT WAS THERE WITH THE PLAYING IN THE SECOND HALF,BUT IF DOC THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE A THREAT HE WOULD HAVE PLAYED MORE. I'M NOT SAYING THIS WAS THE GREATEST SU BAND OF ALL TIME BECAUSE IT IS NOT,BUT IF YOU CANNOT TAKE OUT A UNDERCLASSMEN JUKEBOX BAND I FEEL FOR YOU NEXT YEAR. THE SOUND OF SU ON THE FIELD IS NOT A TYPICAL SU SOUND,BUT THEY WERE BETTER THAN ANY BAND I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR. JSU,FAMU,BCC,AND ASU(TWICE)BR & MOBILE. SO KNOW THAT NOBODY IS KNOCKING ASU BAND,BUT KNOW THIS, THERE IS STILL ALOT WORK FOR ASU TO DO TO GET THAT RESPECT THAT SU,JSU, & FAMU GETS. A YOUNG SU BAND IS STILL BETTER THAN MOST.

Back