Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Southern Game Updates: 1:30pm CT

No no no no no no SU I don’t want to be right this early .... y’all was suppose to barely win and then later in the season crumble.... smh this is to early...but your boy boom16 been saying this about big worm and Skelton for a couple years now.... y’all think I hate y’all and I’m trying to help y’all. When y’all miss the ship this year, fire big worm ... Skelton don’t have no heart or accuracy to get Southern to a ship win ... swac prophet has spoken.

I don't give a damn! His new name is Whitfield. People in and from Mississippi know what that is. He's not a kid he's a young man, he needs to act like it, and stop being a head case or cancer for the team.

Thank you for reminding me of his tweets/IG posts about banging on the Ques I believe just because he is from Pine Bluff.

After this recent series of tweets, he's only proving you right. Is he for the team or just for himself and the spotlight? As someone who was forced to watch an athlete play QB for the entire season in 2019 (and the coaches being stubborn in wanting to keep him there), we know the feeling in Itta Bena lol

Man look Odums is digging his on grave. Steve Wonder can see Skeleton problems, but when you have a head coach that is oblivious and a OC that does not play to his strong suit.. What do you expect.. Many of us saw this coming..truth is SU has not gotten better in the aspect of a lot of things, everyone else has..

SERIOUS QUESTION (no smack)...

Y’all don’t think y’all might be jumpin’ the gun a little bit? I mean, this is just one game.
Alabama state game wasn’t too hot either. But I’m not counting southern out them bamas like the undertaker they’ll rise from the dead with a chicken foot in hand ready to get revenge...

SERIOUS QUESTION (no smack)...

Y’all don’t think y’all might be jumpin’ the gun a little bit? I mean, this is just one game.

There are a couple of seasons worth of film on Skelton for SU alums to come to this conclusion.

As previously stated, Valley knows the feeling of a coach that is too stubborn to change from an athlete playing QB and it costs them whatever few fans were willing to stomach supporting them after the JSU choke job (ZERO points against Grambling and ASU. Not one point).

I've said this on podcasts regarding Skelton and I'll stick with it. Your typical Skelton stat line is something like 12-30 for 150 yards and 1-2 TDs to go along with 50-100 yards rushings and 1-2 TDs. There is a ceiling that you will have with a QB like Skelton where as a QB like Lampley went 20-33 for 238 yards and 2 TDs opens up the field (he also had 3 INTs which hurt them badly but he also got them back in the game (Side note: UAPB experienced the same thing letting Patrick walk for Perry who went 22/37 for 223 yards along with 58 yards rushing (a true DT QB)). Again going back to Valley, every team after Alcorn knew that our QB wasnt capable of consistently throwing the ball 20-25 yards down the field so they just packed the box covered the underneath routes. That is what's gonna happen to SU as well going forward if Skelton is the QB. I would be inclined to pick teams like JSU or PV over SU IF Skelton were the QB but would trust them more if Lampley were the QB

Not sure if our "soft playing" defense will take away the underneath routes if Skelton plays.....We kept letting TSU have the underneath crossing route and never took it away......

Thank you for reminding me of his tweets/IG posts about banging on the Ques I believe just because he is from Pine Bluff.

After this recent series of tweets, he's only proving you right. Is he for the team or just for himself and the spotlight? As someone who was forced to watch an athlete play QB for the entire season in 2019 (and the coaches being stubborn in wanting to keep him there), we know the feeling in Itta Bena lol
Thing is Skelton knows he's there best option at quarterback. That's why he do what he do. We don't have any other option but Skelton. Hell McDaniel and Lampley can't separate themselves because they get in the game and have a turnover party like no other. Yes!! If Skelton doesn't lose his mind in Saturday's game yes we win the ball game. Look at the positives, we had 4 turnovers to pb 0 and still had a chance to win the ball game with our 3rd string quarterback. It's frustrating because we jaguar fan know we're to talented to be going thru this dumb shit every year!!

Thing is Skelton knows he's there best option at quarterback. That's why he do what he do. We don't have any other option but Skelton. Hell McDaniel and Lampley can't separate themselves because they get in the game and have a turnover party like no other. Yes!! If Skelton doesn't lose his mind in Saturday's game yes we win the ball game. Look at the positives, we had 4 turnovers to pb 0 and still had a chance to win the ball game with our 3rd string quarterback. It's frustrating because we jaguar fan know we're to talented to be going thru this dumb shit every year!!

Yall were definitely a much bigger team than pinebluff. Made them look small. QB play is huge at our level. That has been the 1 thing that separates the top teams in our conference from the bottom. If you have good QB play on this level you will win more games than not.

Man look Odums is digging his on grave. Steve Wonder can see Skeleton problems, but when you have a head coach that is oblivious and a OC that does not play to his strong suit.. What do you expect.. Many of us saw this coming..truth is SU has not gotten better in the aspect of a lot of things, everyone else has..
We told yall this years ago, but yall live in a fantasy land. Oh well, it's yall bed that yall made. So, you know the rest.....

SKELTON!

The child’s name is SKELTON! 😐
Congratulations!
:clap:

Is this the a new era for UAPB football?

Back