Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Southern Game Updates: 1:30pm CT

@96lioness we did it lioness - Kamala Harris voice 😂🤣

I’m always proud of my boys; they will hang in there, win or lose.
But this just doesn’t feel like 🏈 season to me. I hope none of our players (or coaches) get infected from COVID, and I’m anxious for the vaccines to be offered to EVERYBODY, nationwide!

Congratulations to my boys.......and to our SWAC sister schools, y’all PLEASE be safe and be responsible! 😷🧤🧼🤚🏾❤️

Yea we are
tenor.gif

You go sit down somewhere too. You want to talk about uniforms after jsu just hung foot up your azz? I swear sometimes I believe some of your elevators don't go to the top floor.....LOL

JSU beat us today fair and square baby! Congratulations to JSU!

Unlike you powder blues, we take our losses like men. Don’t get super emotional because I commented on your snot yellow jerseys.

JSU beat us today fair and square baby! Congratulations to JSU!

Unlike you powder blues, we take our losses like men. Don’t get super emotional because I commented on your snot yellow jerseys.

Dude really? You're messaging me about snot, jerseys, powder blue & emotions? GTFOH

Dude really? You're messaging me about snot, jerseys, powder blue & emotions? GTFOH
No, I am responding to your problem with my comment. I stated that that shhht was ugly, and you seem to have an issue by going off topic in our JSU loss today. My post was immediately after I warned UAPB about how SU never goes away so don’t count the Jags out. Hell, I bash my own G-Men when we wear our hideous red. No beef. It is what it is.

Anyway, good fight SU. Congratulations UAPB!

Back