Are Pookie and Ray Ray the basis of some blacks choosing Republican?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, some Blacks vote Republican because their beliefs are mostly conservative.

Actually, most Black people have conservative beliefs but have been bullied and brainwashed into voting Democrat.

Unlike most Black people, Black conservatives tend to actually know the difference between a conservative political stance and a liberal political stance. Most people in the South - white or Black - vote for what they believe is Pro-Black or Anti-Black. Black people voting for Democrats because they believe they are Pro-Black. White people voting for Republicans because they believe they are Anti-Black. When the reality is that the Democratic party has done more to harm Black people than any party in American history. And the Republican party has done less to help the average white person than any party in American history.

Both groups have been fooled and used to their detriment. Which is why I hate both parties.

To answer your question, the typical Black Republican is knowledgeable and is following their beliefs or their conscience rather than mindlessly following the crowd like the average Black person. It's much more accurate to describe them as self-aware rather saying their beliefs are due to self-hate. Self-hate is allowing the Democratic party to put you into permanent second-class citizenship through what is portrayed as "help". That's self-hatred.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No, some Blacks vote Republican because their beliefs are mostly conservative.

Actually, most Black people have conservative beliefs but have been bullied and brainwashed into voting Democrat.

Unlike most Black people, Black conservatives tend to actually know the difference between a conservative political stance and a liberal political stance. Most people in the South - white or Black - vote for what they believe is Pro-Black or Anti-Black. Black people voting for Democrats because they believe they are Pro-Black. White people voting for Republicans because they believe they are Anti-Black. When the reality is that the Democratic party has done more to harm Black people than any party in American history. And the Republican party has done less to help the average white person than any party in American history.

Both groups have been fooled and used to their detriment. Which is why I hate both parties.

To answer your question, the typical Black Republican is knowledgeable and is following their beliefs or their conscience rather than mindlessly following the crowd like the average Black person. It's much more accurate to describe them as self-aware rather saying their beliefs are due to self-hate. Self-hate is allowing the Democratic party to put you into permanent second-class citizenship through what is portrayed as "help". That's self-hatred.

So are you saying folks like Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Allen West, and Alan Keyes are knowledgeable individuals and are following their conscience without any self-hate?

So are you saying folks like Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Allen West, and Alan Keyes are knowledgeable individuals and are following their conscience without any self-hate?

I can tell you that Allen West consciously believes the things that he says. Now, in private, he is better at vocalizing it than when the cameras get to rolling. He is crazy as hell but it is legit craziness. I can't speak for the other three.

People like Colin Powell and Michael Steele I believe really do believe in certain conservative principles. There have been black republicans long before pookie and ray ray existed. I will say this, I find that on average, moderate republicans have a better understanding of economics than many of the liberals I encounter.

I can tell you that Allen West consciously believes the things that he says. Now, in private, he is better at vocalizing it than when the cameras get to rolling. He is crazy as hell but it is legit craziness. I can't speak for the other three.

People like Colin Powell and Michael Steele I believe really do believe in certain conservative principles. There have been black republicans long before pookie and ray ray existed. I will say this, I find that on average, moderate republicans have a better understanding of economics than many of the liberals I encounter.

I would agree that West is bat crap crazy, but is he conscience of his own self-hatred?

What I'm telling you is that those guys know what they believe and are following their beliefs.

What I'm also telling you is that 95% of Black people who vote strictly Democrat have no clue why they vote Democrat. If you ask them how they feel about gay marriage, you'll find that most Blacks oppose gay marriage. Ask them if that is a conservative or liberal belief and they would have no idea. You could go down the line on most political issues of the day - abortion, gun control, military spending, the economy ... on and on. You'll find that there are far less liberal Blacks than the 95% who vote Democrat in every election. Even among educated Blacks. They are ignorant too.

Why the discrepancy between people's actual beliefs and how they vote? Like I said, whites and Blacks have been fooled and used by both parties.

As far as self-hate is concerned, self-hatred is allowing a political party to use you to your detriment. Nothing shows self-hatred more than blindly following a group of people without looking at the policies and programs these people have supported and the havoc they have wreaked on the Black community. People who do not hate themselves would fight back. No, we are sheep to the slaughter and "those other people" have "self-hate".

I would agree that West is bat crap crazy, but is he conscience of his own self-hatred?

Is it self-hatred? I don't know. West is an interesting character but he is honestly one of the most approachable people you will meet. You could legitimately approach dude on the street and ask him.

What I'm telling you is that those guys know what they believe and are following their beliefs.

What I'm also telling you is that 95% of Black people who vote strictly Democrat have no clue why they vote Democrat. If you ask them how they feel about gay marriage, you'll find that most Blacks oppose gay marriage. Ask them if that is a conservative or liberal belief and they would have no idea. You could go down the line on most political issues of the day - abortion, gun control, military spending, the economy ... on and on. You'll find that there are far less liberal Blacks than the 95% who vote Democrat in every election. Even among educated Blacks. They are ignorant too.

Why the discrepancy between people's actual beliefs and how they vote? Like I said, whites and Blacks have been fooled and used by both parties.

As far as self-hate is concerned, self-hatred is allowing a political party to use you to your detriment. Nothing shows self-hatred more than blindly following a group of people without looking at the policies and programs these people have supported and the havoc they have wreaked on the Black community. People who do not hate themselves would fight back. No, we are sheep to the slaughter and "those other people" have "self-hate".

95% is a very high percentage. You do realize that most Black Democrats are moderate than liberal and most Black Republicans are more moderate than extreme conservative, which makes most Black folks neither liberal or extreme conservative. IMO, most Black folks go against anything that allow bat crap crazy racist people to have a voice and guess which party that currently allows that.

95% is a very high percentage. You do realize that most Black Democrats are moderate than liberal and most Black Republicans are more moderate than extreme conservative, which makes most Black folks neither liberal or extreme conservative. IMO, most Black folks go against anything that allow bat crap crazy racist people to have a voice and guess which party that currently allows that.

THIS,

When you have group that attempts to take your voice(VOTE), then why would you vote for them?

Last edited:
Anyone who whole heartily support a bunch of modern day racists who admit they want to suppress black people votes and rights publically has identity issues.

Anyone who whole heartily support a bunch of modern day racists who admit they want to suppress black people votes and rights publically has identity issues.

Who are the modern day racists though? When you look at the actual effect the Democratic party has had on the Black community, they are just as racist. Moreso, because they've actually created and sustained a permanent Black underclass.

You guys have to learn that covert racists are no less racist than overt racists. It's the same thing, one is just more deceptive. One group tells you that they hate you and the other locks you into poverty, wrecks your families and keeps you in a self-perpetuating downward cycle of dependence on the government. Heck, if you judge people by their actions, it would seem that the Democrats are more racist. You all are just too stupid to see it because you've been trained and taught that they are your friends.

If you're a sheep, a wolf is not your friend. Nor is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Both are your enemies.

Not every black person in the country identifies with being a Democrat lol, just like not all white people are Republicans. Honestly i've thought about voting independent more than once but I just know it's a waste of a vote.

Who are the modern day racists though? When you look at the actual effect the Democratic party has had on the Black community, they are just as racist. Moreso, because they've actually created and sustained a permanent Black underclass.

You guys have to learn to that covert racists are no less racist than overt racists. It's the same thing, one is just more deceptive. One group tells you that they hate you and the other locks you into poverty, wrecks your families and keeps you in a self-perpetuating downward cycle of dependence on the government. Heck, if you judge people by their actions, it would seem that the Democrats are more racist. You all are just too stupid to see it because you've been trained and taught that they are your friends.

If you're a sheep, a wolf is not your friend. Nor is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Both are your enemies.

I would rep this post if I could. And this is exactly why I said i've thought about voting independent. There is no better political party for black folk, don't know why people still believe this.

You guys have to learn to that covert racists are no less racist than overt racists. It's the same thing, one is just more deceptive. One group tells you that they hate you and the other locks you into poverty, wrecks your families and keeps you in a self-perpetuating downward cycle of dependence on the government. Heck, if you judge people by their actions, it would seem that the Democrats are more racist. You all are just too stupid to see it because you've been trained and taught that they are your friends.

So are you saying Black folks should go along with those who want to completely take away their right to vote and start a new Era of Jim Crow laws?

So are you saying Black folks should go along with those who want to completely take away their right to vote and start a new Era of Jim Crow laws?

Are you saying the wolf in sheep's clothing is better? The wolf in sheep's clothing is wrecking havoc on your community. On your family. Eating your children alive.

What I'm saying is that we need to wake up and realize the wolf and the wolf in sheep's clothing are both wolves. That's what I'm saying.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Are you saying the wolf in sheep's clothing is better? The wolf in sheep's clothing is wrecking havoc on your community. On your family. Eating your children alive.

What I'm saying is that we need to wake up and realize the wolf and the wolf in sheep's clothing are both wolves. That's what I'm saying.

I see you like answering and question with a question, but to answer your question and like I said previously, Black folks are against anything that allow bat crap crazy racist folks to have a STRONG voice and right now the Republican Party fits that bill.

I see you like answering and question with a question, but to answer your question and like I said previously, Black folks are against anything that allow bat crap crazy racist folks to have a STRONG voice and right now the Republican Party fits that bill.

The sad thing is that you don't realize the Democratic party is just as racist and bat crap crazy.

This is like a "Meet the Press" thread. My two cents: Black people are not monolithic. There are somewhere in the territory of 40 million African Americans. You will always have dissenting perspectives from the majority of minorities. Sure you have some that hate themselves, some that are conservative, moderate conservative and "bat crap crazy." Colin Power for example is moderate conservative and socially liberal but is not by any stretch of the imagination as conservative extreme as someone like a West, Keys or Cain. I'm quite sure during slavery there were blacks that endorsed the institutions. :lol: :emlaugh: I'm sure they were in the minority though. As long as we are living, there will be these type of people and all of the name calling and insults will not change that (but it feel good to do it though). :lol: :emlaugh:

The sad thing is that you don't realize the Democratic party is just as racist and bat crap crazy.

What also sad, you don't realize that you accept Republican racism over Democrat racism.

Last edited:
This is like a "Meet the Press" thread. My two cents: Black people are not monolithic. There are somewhere in the territory of 40 million African Americans. You will always have dissenting perspectives from the majority of minorities. Sure you have some that hate themselves, some that are conservative, moderate conservative and "bat crap crazy." Colin Power for example is moderate conservative and socially liberal but is not by any stretch of the imagination as conservative extreme as someone like a West, Keys or Cain. I'm quite sure during slavery there were blacks that endorsed the institutions. :lol: :emlaugh: I'm sure they were in the minority though. As long as we are living, there will be these type of people and all of the name calling and insults will not change that (but it feel good to do it though). :lol: :emlaugh:

I concur.

Regarding the Democratic Party: Are they perfect? No. Do they espouse the values and agenda that is most closely to AA in our party system? Yes. Should AA form their own party? No, it would dilute our ability to win elections nationally and we would never be able to have planks in a majority party platform. Is separatism/segregation the answer? Hell No.

I concur.

You guys have to learn that covert racists are no less racist than overt racists. It's the same thing, one is just more deceptive. One group tells you that they hate you and the other locks you into poverty, wrecks your families and keeps you in a self-perpetuating downward cycle of dependence on the government. Heck, if you judge people by their actions, it would seem that the Democrats are more racist. You all are just too stupid to see it because you've been trained and taught that they are your friends.

I agree 100%. It's like we have the extreme Republicans who would lowkey prevent the birth of black babies if they could. But on the flip side, you have extreme Liberals who think Pookie and Ray Ray should be given unlimited food stamps and unlimited student loans even if they don't deserve or need them.

I agree 100%. It's like we have the extreme Republicans who would lowkey prevent the birth of black babies if they could. But on the flip side, you have extreme Liberals who think Pookie and Ray Ray should be given unlimited food stamps and unlimited student loans even if they don't deserve or need them.

The Republican agenda is anti abortion. This does just the opposite of what you're stating. Also, I'm pretty sure the Democratic party doesn't endorse anyone getting unlimited food stamps if they don't deserve it unless you ask Fox News Network that question. :lol: :emlaugh:

The Republican agenda is anti abortion. This does just the opposite of what you're stating. Also, I'm pretty sure the Democratic party doesn't endorse anyone getting unlimited food stamps if they don't deserve it unless you ask Fox News Network that question. :lol: :emlaugh:

Some folks are too bias to truly understand one's true agenda. They would rather let FOX News tell them how things are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back