Are "friends with benefits" entitled to benefits-birthday gifts, X-mas gif

Re: Are "friends with benefits" entitled to benefits-birthday gifts, X-mas

CEE DOG said:
When that happens all you can do is pack up and keep moving. Everyone who has ever played the game of love has had his or her heart broken at least once. My motto is never love someone more than you love yourself. I might love you equally, but never will I allow you to be my sole purpose in life. Humans will fail you so love them for what they are worth and never take it personal.

*sucking teeth* Uh huh.... :rolleyes:

CEE DOG said:
When that happens all you can do is pack up and keep moving. Everyone who has ever played the game of love has had his or her heart broken at least once. My motto is never love someone more than you love yourself. I might love you equally, but never will I allow you to be my sole purpose in life. Humans will fail you so love them for what they are worth and never take it personal.
OMG, this is the best post I've ever read from you, CEE! :bowdown: U shole is preachin' boy. :lecture:

CEE DOG said:

You are Motivating me with this post

Cee Dog strikes again. Good post. :tup:

CEE DOG said:

Very good point and that's the problem my friend is very emotional and takes everything personal. Will pass this info to her to ponder on.

that depends on the relationship. i had a friends with benefit and we exchanged gifts. (birthdays and christmas)

In all friends with benefits types of relationships, one of the individuals develops feelings. Then that's where it becomes rocky because one person wants more than what the other is willing or able to give. As far as the gifts are concerned, do you...

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
In all friends with benefits types of relationships, one of the individuals develops feelings. Then that's where it becomes rocky because one person wants more than what the other is willing or able to give. As far as the gifts are concerned, do you...
I wouldn't say it happens in all of those types of relationships. It depends on the people involved.

Shamocha said:
I wouldn't say it happens in all of those types of relationships. It depends on the people involved.

Shidddddddddddd..........at least one of them develops feelings. They just don't say shid.

STC_60 said:
WTF IS A CUT BUDDY????????:lecture:

You ain't never heard the saying that you about to go get some cut up?

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
You ain't never heard the saying that you about to go get some cut up?

I have heard it once or twice. I am not exactly the ladies man.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Shidddddddddddd..........at least one of them develops feelings. They just don't say shid.
Hmmm is that when they proclaim they don't care but start asking you a lot more questions like where were you and who is this person?

Shamocha said:
Hmmm is that when they proclaim they don't care but start asking you a lot more questions like where were you and who is this person?

Yup

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:

Yep most of the time one person will develop feelings and want more. Back in college I had exchanged gifts with "my friend", but that shat got old quick.

Back