Anyone watching the RNC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she taking Obama energy **** and making it like her own.

Why did she put her son in the Army a few days ago.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This chick sucks. Her speech is wack. I'm offended that they would put this moose chaser up for vp.

She has no dazzle, charisma, or anything. :smh: Typical as Sonny said "So Small townish". :lol: Her speech is about flat as her azz. :scared:

Why is she taking Obama energy **** and making it like her own.

Why did she put her son in the Army a few days ago.

From what I read, her son joined sometime last year and will leave on Sept 11 this year for Iraq.

Isn't it amazing how they keep trying use some type of Hollywood comparison. That's redneckish for uppity ninja. :smh:

Why is she trying to attack Obama?

I guess that's her daughter and the boyfriend they keep showing on TV?

She is not a good speaker and her writers didnt do a good job. She has no Charisma or Pizzaz.
I wish Hillary was Obama vp. Hill would light her goofy @zz up.

She has no dazzle, charisma, or anything. :smh: Typical as Sonny said "So Small townish". :lol: Her speech is about flat as her azz. :scared:

Be that as it may, but she's going to get some votes. She hit on being the regular "hockey mom", being the person in the White House who will fight for parents with kids with special needs, admitting that her family isn't perfect (we all know she talking about her pregnant, under-aged/un-wed daughter), being a hard worker who don't need all the extras (selling the governor's personal jet and likes to drive to work). That's going to get somebody's attention.

She's not a moving speaker, but she's saying some things that will get/keep some folks' attention.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
She's been trying to throw punches at Biden and Obama. Just watch when they hit back she and the GOP are going to cry sexism.

I am still waiting on her to say something with substance. She is doing a good job of reading McCain's life story and bio, but what about her and what she stands for?

I am still waiting on her to say something with substance. She is doing a good job of reading McCain's life story and bio, but what about her and what she stands for?

Yeah, I noticed that, too. She focused in on McCain with just a touch of her career experience and A LOT of her family and hometown values.
And that's basically all she can do with her limited experience.

Be that as it may, but she's going to get some votes. She hit on being the regular "hockey mom", being the person in the White House who will fight for parents with kids with special needs, admitting that her family isn't perfect (we all know she talking about her pregnant, under-aged/un-wed daughter), being a hard worker who don't need all the extras (selling the governor's personal jet and likes to drive to work). That's going to get somebody's attention.

She's not a moving speaker, but she's saying some things that will keep some attention.

She is saying something that white moms, white wives who are controlled by their husbands, and everyday rednecks in the USA want to here. It sickens me that black women actually think they have something in common with this woman. Your plight as a sista will never be the same as this spoon fed white yuppie woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back