Another Texas Woman.......

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Man, these Texas women following in Claire Harris's footsteps

Another woman is accused of hitting husband with car

A man was in good condition at Memorial Hermann Hospital on Sunday evening after Webster police said his estranged wife struck him with her car. Clifton Leroy Dickerson, 29, was with a female friend about 2:30 a.m. when his wife pulled in front of them in the parking lot of their apartment in the 800 block of West NASA Road One, police said.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Right after Clara Harris was sentenced, I said that some woman would at least try to kill her husband, even after the 20-year sentence. Well, there was not just one news report of a woman trying to run over her husband since the Harris sentencing, there are now two. I did not think I would be this right this soon.

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Somebody needs a bullet put to their temple

What should someone do to that married man who was out at 2:30 a.m. with a woman other than his wife?

I guess playa needs a medal, huh?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vinita

What should someone do to that married man who was out at 2:30 a.m. with a woman other than his wife?

He already got some metal put to him. What he did didn't warrant her hitting him with anything other than some legal papers.

BTW,
I used to live in that same apartment complex.

She needs to hit him where it really hurts...the pocket. Now her dumb ass is about to be caught up in the system and he's still gonna be kicking it with his shooby-dooby on the side. And he ought to sue her ass and make sure that she suffers.

Originally posted by jag4life

He already got some metal put to him. What he did didn't warrant her hitting him with anything other than some legal papers.

BTW,
I used to live in that same apartment complex.

I'm not saying what she did was right. I ain't tearing up Big Thirsty behind NO man ...

At the same time, she wouldn't have run his ass over if he had been at home ...

I'm not saying what she did was right. I ain't tearing up Big Thirsty behind NO man ...

At the same time, she wouldn't have run his ass over if he had been at home ...

She wouldn't have run his ass over if she wouldn't have been crazy.

Originally posted by Suge
Its amazing how this is the man's fault..........

No, it's her fault that she ran his ass over. However, he should have known better than to be out with someone else at that time of the morning.

He should have had his ass INDOORS somewhere ... her crib, hotel, or at home ...

No, it's her fault that she ran his ass over. However, he should have known better than to be out with someone else at that time of the morning.

He should have had his ass INDOORS somewhere ... her crib, hotel, or at home ...

No one deserves violence. Did the man fugg up? Hell, yes. You make those vows, you keep them. Did the women fugg up? Hell, yes. Stay the fugg away from married dudes--there are enough quality single men out there. Then again, if you're chasing after married dudes, perhaps your triflin' arse ain't worth the strap in your thong. And don't run over your husband because he's a piece of filth. Just divorce his arse and become another of the masses of man-hating bitterwomen because you're too short-sighted to realize that one dude isn't all dudes.

The article did say that it was his estranged wife. So that means that they probably were on bad terms are weren't together in the first place. Again, it was a dumb ass judgement call on her behalf. If your man is out dipping on you and you all are "estranged" maybe you should get the picture and move on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
The article did say that it was his estranged wife. So that means that they probably were on bad terms are weren't together in the first place.

EXACTLY!!!

And we don't even know if SHE was part of the reason that they were "estranged" in the first place.....;)

I mean, who's to say that they wasn't mutual double-dipping going on??? :)

You know how some women can be sometimes:

"Do as I SAY...not as I DO."

Hell, she may have just dropped Roscoe off right before she ran down her husband. :lmao:

DAYUM!! Roscoe?

Aye, if dude had a name like Roscoe...you KNOW he had to have put his thang down! :D

Had her so open, that she ran down her husband! :lmao:

U dare ask?

SUGE:
Its amazing how this is the man's fault..........

Everything is always the man's fault...no matter wut dayumitt!
You have ADAM's dumb arse to thank for this slight altercation
of HH. (Hit and Hollar) :lol:

U guys took gentle, sweet creatures and turned them into attempted murders and deceitful little twitches...give ADAM a high five!!!!:slap:

If they were actually estranged, I see nothing wrong with him being with another woman at 2:30 am. His estranged wife just fugged up, she couldn't handle it.:winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin:

Bitteness? Severe vindictiveness? Or just str8 craziness?

My thoughts: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

This lady is stone cold crazy. Now she's gotta do a bid and get her muff buffed and waxed with Big Bertha and Leslie.

More like a horny security guard and a broom stick.

OUCH!!!

Originally posted by Justin
Bitteness? Severe vindictiveness? Or just str8 craziness?

My thoughts: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

This lady is stone cold crazy. Now she's gotta do a bid and get her muff buffed and waxed with Big Bertha and Leslie.

Re: U dare ask?

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman

Everything is always the man's fault...no matter wut dayumitt!
You have ADAM's dumb arse to thank for this slight altercation
of HH. (Hit and Hollar) :lol:

U guys took gentle, sweet creatures and turned them into attempted murders and deceitful little twitches...give ADAM a high five!!!!:slap:

I don't think that Adam picked the fruit or was persuaded (rightly or not) to pick the fruit.

In fact, Adam didn't put the tree there in the first place and lie to the people about what would happen when the fruit was eaten.

But that's another discussion...

Back