Another One Bites The Dust: Part II #YKYDFUR

I read earlier today that Morgan Freeman is losing sponsors.... a big one was Capital One....

My boy who went A&M with me is an executive VP. He makes this women sign a contract before they have sex. Others better catch on. When he told the crew about this five years ago we laughed. Now we see why he does it.....

We might as well make this a sticky at the top. SMH

Well Sly Stallone has been added to the list. Also, Visa suspended Morgan Freeman from its advertising.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/entertainment/sylvester-stallone-investigation/index.html

(CNN)The Los Angeles District Attorney's office is reviewing a sex crime case against Sylvester Stallone, spokesman Greg Risling said Wednesday.

The Santa Monica Police Department turned over the case, which was first reported to it in November 2017, Risling told CNN in an email.

The alleged incident at the center of the case took place in 1990s, Lt. Saul Rodriguez of the Santa Monica Police said. Police didn't say anything about the nature of the allegation against Stallone.

It's all about the money now. Look at the Jamie situation. In order for him to hit a broad in the face with his spoon that means they had to be butt naked fuking.

I agree. There is two sides to every story and this one is no exception. I mean, if he hit her in the face with his "spoon", what the hell was she doing down there in the first place? Yall, there is more to these stories. But anyway.....

Back