Another One Bites The Dust: Part II #YKYDFUR

Tiger1

script>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I'm trying to figure out how this was done without her trying to stop him and how loose was those jeans. Was she sure it was her vagina and not her anus.

The woman told police she encountered Cuban in late April at the Barrel Room, at 105 NW 3rd Ave., and asked him to pose with her for a photograph. While they smiled for the camera, she claimed, he thrust his hand down the back of her jeans and penetrated her vagina with his finger.

I'm trying to figure out how this was done without her trying to stop him and how loose was those jeans. Was she sure it was her vagina and not her anus.

The woman told police she encountered Cuban in late April at the Barrel Room, at 105 NW 3rd Ave., and asked him to pose with her for a photograph. While they smiled for the camera, she claimed, he thrust his hand down the back of her jeans and penetrated her vagina with his finger.

I'm calling bullshit. You mean to tell me basically a stranger put his hands down your pants and you did not immediately respond or call police?

Imma repeat: Women have LONG memories...when the time is right (they can do it and not lose seriously themselves)...they gonna out you...

Imma repeat: Women have LONG memories...when the time is right (they can do it and not lose seriously themselves)...they gonna out you...

CT that's some bullshit though. If a man puts his hands down my wife's jeans and she says nothing about it for 3 years I would call her bullshit on it for the simple fact that she said nothing when it initially happened.

See you defended yall female BS.....let me see a man put his hands down my wife's pants and she stands there and takes a picture. I'm leaving her. She better slap him and think of our marriage because I don't care if he has Secret Service Protection I'm getting his ass. I didn't give up all these hoes, thots, ghetto fabs, and sexy chicks for nothing. LMAO!!!!! That's why folks have a hard time believing women is because they wait until the man is doing good and want to bring up "so called" issues. The true definition of vindictive.

Founder, men and women are NOT wired the same. What you think is OFTENTIMES counter to how we think. I'm a woman, giving you insight on women and you don't want to accept it....you can call BS and everything else...but I've just told you. Now you end up with a daughter and she tells you one of your frat raped her at 13 yO but said he would kill your whole family and she is now 23...you gonna call BS to her face?

Founder, men and women are NOT wired the same. What you think is OFTENTIMES counter to how we think. I'm a woman, giving you insight on women and you don't want to accept it....you can call BS and everything else...but I've just told you. Now you end up with a daughter and she tells you one of your frat raped her at 13 yO but said he would kill your whole family and she is now 23...you gonna call BS to her face?

See here you go with the extremes. What have I told you of extremes.

I'm finding him simple as that. I'm speaking of GROWN women. See each time you find an extreme example rather than utilizing the situation that has happened.

A better example would have been, if a man stick his hands down your daughters pants and she waits months or even years to say something and this man has no power over her. I'm calling bullshit. The reason is I tell the women I come in contact with that no man has to right to do anything to you and if it happens report it immediately and not wait because people will consider it bullshit.

See I'm a realist and don't live in a mickey mouse fantasy world like most....

Your boss stick his hand down your pants you goin wait years to report it?

I know multiple women (5+) who have told me in private of them being sexual assaulted by bosses and coworkers and being too afraid to report it. In my HR days, I scared the shit out of a prominent leader by just sitting in his office when he walked in from lunch.

See here you go with the extremes. What have I told you of extremes.

I'm finding him simple as that. I'm speaking of GROWN women. See each time you find an extreme example rather than utilizing the situation that has happened.

A better example would have been, if a man stick his hands down your daughters pants and she waits months or even years to say something and this man has no power over her. I'm calling bullshit. The reason is I tell the women I come in contact with that no man has to right to do anything to you and if it happens report it immediately and not wait because people will consider it bullshit.

See I'm a realist and don't live in a mickey mouse fantasy world like most....
we gonna go back and forth, but let me remind you that SOME OF THOSE MEN MADE GOOD ON THOSE PROMISES.

Hell, even in my small county, a dude I've know ALL my life killed his 2nd wife, her 2 kids and himself because the girl said she was gonna tell her teacher on him. Let's get those real REALIST glasses on...cause shit is happening to women and that's why many of us stay silent.

we gonna go back and forth, but let me remind you that SOME OF THOSE MEN MADE GOOD ON THOSE PROMISES.

Hell, even in my small county, a dude I've know ALL my life killed his 2nd wife, her 2 kids and himself because the girl said she was gonna tell her teacher on him. Let's get those real REALIST glasses on...cause shit is happening to women and that's why many of us stay silent.

Women still must report it. PERIOD. No waiting.

I have worked in HR and have heard the stories...the longer you wait the worse your credibility becomes.

White women are different. You have to look at all four sides when dealing with white women. They have been raised to get it by any means necessary. Black women on the other hand most of the times will back you up off of her before the shyt goes to far. I'm willing to bet anything most of the white women put their puzzy out for gain.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let's just be real... probably 50% or better of these women are just cashing in on the wave right now. Some of these stories that have come out over the past couple months aren't even close to believable.

Hey Kendrick, in another thread you said this debate was going to last longer than the Israel/Palestine conflict. I see you were spot on. LOL!!!!

I wish it was that black and white...but Found, there is SOMETHING there that stops us. Rape/molestation is thought to be the least reported crime...there is a reason for that. It's psychological...

I have personal contact with someone who was raped/molested and when I heard her story it hurt. She immediately reported it but family members thought she was lying. You can tell it still bothers her and you can also tell because of her relationship with her family....she loves them but keeps them at a distance.

The issue is...it still has to be reported immediately. We have to press women and men to not be fearful. In my opinion sexual assault, abuse, etc.... is about placing fear in the victim.

I have personal contact with someone who was raped/molested and when I heard her story it hurt. She immediately reported it but family members thought she was lying. You can tell it still bothers her and you can also tell because of her relationship with her family....she loves them but keeps them at a distance.

The issue is...it still has to be reported immediately. We have to press women and men to not be fearful. In my opinion sexual assault, abuse, etc.... is about placing fear in the victim.
Spot on and it has been effective since forever...so saying if they don't tell immediately they are full of BS is a bit harsh for victims, don't you think?

In my opinion sexual assault, abuse, etc.... is about placing fear in the victim.

This is gospel. The sad part is that in most cases the abuser doesn't even have to do this because the community that the abuser and the victim is in will make sure that the victim is shamed into not speaking or making it known that the community will be behind the abuser more than the victim.

It starts as early as old people calling pre-teen girls "fast" because a grown man hits on them instead of addressing the man

Spot on and it has been effective since forever...so saying if they don't tell immediately they are full of BS is a bit harsh for victims, don't you think?

It is BS given the current atmosphere. for example you gave the situation if it were my daughter....well that is a bit unfair given my daughter can come to daddy and if she is fired then dad has your back to move on. The biggest problem is not with those who have been sexually harassed or abused but those filing false reports as a revenge tactic for something else creating a believable story that is false.

That needs to be addressed as well. You have victims wondering if their story is believable.

I have been on that other side where a person said something and it was not true but thank God for a judge willing to utilize his resources and research before making a decision.

This is gospel. The sad part is that in most cases the abuser doesn't even have to do this because the community that the abuser and the victim is in will make sure that the victim is shamed into not speaking or making it known that the community will be behind the abuser more than the victim.

It starts as early as old people calling pre-teen girls "fast" because a grown man hits on them instead of addressing the man
And it continues and branches out as we age...

Concerning those pre-teen girls and grown men....those grown men are sick period.

Now if we are talking girls 15, 16, or 17....well my son introduced his girlfriend to me and my wife and my wife texted me and asked was I sure that the girl was in high school. I called the principle of the school to verify. You have high school girls leaving school changing out of their uniform and walking the campus of GSU trying to holla at college dudes. Sadly some of the dudes fall for it. Campus security has actually caught some of these girls. In cases like that my heart goes out to the young lady because there was some sort of parental love missing at home and to the young men who fall for it they are not preying on young girls because they are in their environment. Meaning not a high school event etc....they on their college campus with the belief that a girl is in college.

It's really a sad world we live in....there is truly no resolve.

@chocalate_topaz

Back