Annie Mae

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes It Is GIF

ND,

I am never worried about the BEST defense in the SWAC! I am worried if our offense can score. The defense has been carrying the team this year. It's about time the offense show up. Maynor needs to bench that 6'6" transfer receiver. That sorry joker caught 3 TD's last Saturday 🤣 🤣 🤣
6'6" had just 5 receptions didn't even get a c-note in yards. I just don't know about this offence. Maybe try that
mad wild west GIF by Luke Roberts

Like y'all have. 🤣 Every school you played had sorry offenses. 😂
The defense probably had something to do with that… the teams we played have a combined better record than those y’all played… y’all would be 1-3 with our schedule…. Again, Y’all ain’t played nobody yet.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The defense probably had something to do with that… the teams we played have a combined better record than those y’all played… y’all would be 1-3 with our schedule…. Again, Y’all ain’t played nobody yet.
Tn St nor FAMU had good qbs. They played two. Now that might sound good to you, but I am not sold. 😂

Tn St nor FAMU had good qbs. They played two. Now that might sound good to you, but I am not sold. 😂

Trying to prepare for 6, 2, 85, 8, and now 11. In addition, it's time to unleash 87and 89. Plus, that number 3 in the backfield. Led by number 4.
If you blitz, you leave your db's one on one. If you play zone, you will get picked apart. So what you gone do?

Trying to prepare for 6, 2, 85, 8, and now 11. In addition, it's time to unleash 87and 89. Plus, that number 3 in the backfield. Led by number 4.
If you blitz, you leave your db's one on one. If you play zone, you will get picked apart. So what you gone do?
LOL....Noooooo😭🤣

Only one person can have the ball and they gonna have 11 ppl on that azz!

...and nobody is scared of anything over there at Annie Mae.

Back