Annie Mae

Not this again...
oh no sigh GIF by BBC

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Annie Mae has never beat Gramberling. Maynor has never beat Fobbs. Gramberling offense is PUTRID (They hired an OC from a Cali JUCO....like how dumb) but the Annie Mae Defense is even more putrid. However, the GSU defense is actually formidable. GSU will score points this week but will it be enough! Can they hold Annie Mae under 24?

That bitch ass championship y’all won in the spring was a participation award.
And the participation award went to the participant who kicked the most tail. Too bad G-Men opted out of participating--we would have treated you the same as the others.

You mean the same Skegee that recently beat y'all azz in Mobile? Lol🤣💀
That’s cool. Idk what that has to do with 2021 and y’all defense but deflect on. Defense is god awful… deal with that as fact. GRAMBLING o gone mess around and look like it has life against y’all… is what it is… but win … we want to be the ones to give y’all that fuss L 😡

Ain't no such thing 😆. I know y'all ain't sked of this grambling team. Not the best "defense" in the swac lol
Yes It Is GIF

ND,

I am never worried about the BEST defense in the SWAC! I am worried if our offense can score. The defense has been carrying the team this year. It's about time the offense show up. Maynor needs to bench that 6'6" transfer receiver. That sorry joker caught 3 TD's last Saturday 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yes It Is GIF

ND,

I am never worried about the BEST defense in the SWAC! I am worried if our offense can score. The defense has been carrying the team this year. It's about time the offense show up. Maynor needs to bench that 6'6" transfer receiver. That sorry joker caught 3 TD's last Saturday 🤣 🤣 🤣
It's a shame what's taking place in normal Alabama lol. I'm gonna pray for you my brother lol

Back