And You Ask Why Shit is on Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A b.s. stop.....not sure he would have received a warning if he would have engaged the clown in a conversation. It wasn't too smart to get out of the car after the fact though......
I thought the same thing about getting out of the car....not too smart at all.

Now *im *cott wants to speak out.

He's one of those different type cats, but he's not as bad as a Ben Carson or Clarence Thomas type. Rarely, but still at times he does something noteworthy. He torpedoed two of Trump's obviously racist judicial nominees something the Carson/Thomas types can't be depended on to do.

Republican Tim Scott Tanks One of Trump's Judicial Nominees
POLITICS
07/19/2018 03:41 pm ET Updated Jul 19, 2018
WASHINGTON ― In a stunning defeat for President Donald Trump, Republican Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.) on Thursday refused to support appeals court nominee Ryan Bounds ― and sunk his nomination altogether ― over some of his college writings on race.

Sen. Tim Scott to oppose Thomas Farr, blocking Trump's controversial judicial pick
By Seung Min Kim and John Wagner
Washington Post |
Nov 29, 2018 at 6:32 PM
Sen. Tim Scott announced Thursday that he would oppose the nomination of President Donald Trump's judicial pick Thomas Farr, ending a bitter confirmation fight centered on questions over how much Farr knew about a decades-old effort to disenfranchise black voters in North Carolina.

He's one of those different type cats, but he's not as bad as a Ben Carson or Clarence Thomas type. Rarely, but still at times he does something noteworthy. He torpedoed two of Trump's obviously racist judicial nominees something the Carson/Thomas types can't be depended on to do.

Republican Tim Scott Tanks One of Trump's Judicial Nominees
POLITICS
07/19/2018 03:41 pm ET Updated Jul 19, 2018
WASHINGTON ― In a stunning defeat for President Donald Trump, Republican Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.) on Thursday refused to support appeals court nominee Ryan Bounds ― and sunk his nomination altogether ― over some of his college writings on race.

Sen. Tim Scott to oppose Thomas Farr, blocking Trump's controversial judicial pick
By Seung Min Kim and John Wagner
Washington Post |
Nov 29, 2018 at 6:32 PM
Sen. Tim Scott announced Thursday that he would oppose the nomination of President Donald Trump's judicial pick Thomas Farr, ending a bitter confirmation fight centered on questions over how much Farr knew about a decades-old effort to disenfranchise black voters in North Carolina.
He will become a target now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You know I follow your lead in this type of stuff (for lack of a better term). Do you think the over charging was intentional?

I had strong feelings that's what occurred after reading the facebook post. He wasn't entirely acquitted, but he did get off on the more serious charges. The prosecutor might have been ham-strung by the limits of Florida law.

The city should settle this and not drag it through court. The social worker has been through enough should have never been shot because, in my opinion, I don't believe there was a justified reason to use deadly force. Thank God he was not killed.

Assuming the articles are correct, there were so many things that went wrong on that call.

Rios was carrying a tiny toy truck that Aledda maintained he mistook for a firearm even though officers at the trial testified that radio communication had clarified that the toy was not a gun.

Aledda, armed with a rifle, took cover behind a car 50 yards away. Two officers who were closer to Kinsey and Rios said they could tell the silver object was a toy, but a commander radioed that it appeared Rios was reloading.

There was a video of this incident. The social worker was lying down hands up saying over and over the guy was his patient and do not shoot. He repeated it constantly over and over as he was lying on the ground with his hands in the air.

In my opinion, in addition to having bigots on these police forces, there are too many scary guys/girls with badges and guns.

Last edited:
There was a video of this incident. The social worker was lying down hands up saying over and over the guy was his patient and do not shoot. He repeated it constantly over and over as he was lying on the ground with his hands in the air.

In my opinion, in addition to having bigot on these police forces, there are too many scary guys/girls with badges and guns.

You can call it an opinion, but that is an actual fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back