"And Get Ready wept...."

Jax1906 said:
DUDE...

Its no personal attack against you...

and just to show you there's no hard feelings...let me leave you with a little of something....
trucks_splash.jpg

"Nothing personal"

yes, just like with you there is nothing intelligent

Not only are you the biggest arsehole on this page but you're also the dumbest

You singlehandedly bring down the collective GPA of APhiA by double digits

Pebbles are to Mount Everest what Jackarse1906 is to intelligence.

A dead battery is to a car going uphill what Jackarse1906 is to brainpower.

Skid marks are to fine linen what Jackarse1906 is to class.

Astronauts are to the space shuttle what Jackarse1906 is to the short bus.

Indigo is to blue what Jackarse1906 is to obnoxious.

Southern University's basketball team is to the NBA what Jackarse 1906 is to smacking.

Tiger Woods is to golf what Jackarse 1906 is to the Worst Smacker of the Year Award.

*Hey Jackarse, nothing personal. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:eek:

whoa...a little upset aren't we, shorty??

frat smack... :shame: (that tells me the maturity level you're on...)

It's ok ...God still loves you. (Despite of what you said...still does not change the fact of who I am and who I am in Christ...therefore I will not stoop to your level and respond to such childish nonsense.)

It's because you don't know...people fear what they know nothing about.

Jax1906 said:

It's ok ...God still loves you. (Despite of what you said...still does not change the fact of who I am in Christ...therefore I will not stoop to your level and respond to this hostility.)

wow, Jax changed his original post

good - now i will change mine

(a lil advice for you: don't start none, won't be none)

Jax1906 said:

It's ok ...God still loves you. (Despite of what you said...still does not change the fact of who I am and who I am in Christ...therefore I will not stoop to your level and respond to such childish nonsense.)

It's because you don't know...people fear what they know nothing about.

ok, sure

keep changing your original comments

i dont know who is talking to you but i am glad that someone is (maybe you DO have some Jesus in you - God knows you need it as much as the rest of us)

SMH

hassan said:
ok, sure

keep changing your original comments

i dont know who is talking to you but i am glad that someone is (maybe you DO have some Jesus in you - God knows you need it as much as the rest of us)

SMH

:smh: @ the "changing comments quip..."

Just remember, "the same manner you judge people, you shall be judged in the same way..." So it's not for you to say who needs Jesus the most.

And I see you got a little upset over the pic I posted. That tells me you can dish it, but you can't take it... :shame:

The more you try to bring me down or make me look "bad" , the more it exposes your maturity level...(or lack thereof)

Lastly...if any of that went over your head(in which it probably did)...let me state something in a way you'll understand, squirt...

"Sticks and stones may break my bones..."

:lol:

Back