America's Next Top Model...coming Wednesday!

CriTAUcal said:
I think they ultimately want Naima.

I was right too, Vette! :D

Congrats to Naima!!! She worked it last night like her life depended on it! :tup: :tup:

Kaylen did good last night, too. That white chick can walk that runway!!!

chocalate_topaz said:
Congrats to Naima! She rocked the runway.

Sidenote: It was sad to see Keenyah get the "YaYa" syndrome at the end...
Have not fear, we WILL see her again...

That did her in!

FAB5 said:
If Naima would just show more personality, she'd win this thing easily.

We called it Yvette and Crit. She came alive on the CG ad and "walked on water" at the show. I think they both rocked that and Kaylen should turn up somewhere. :tup:

FAB5 said:
I think they both rocked that and Kaylen should turn up somewhere. :tup:

Yeah, Kaylen surprised me towards the end. She looked like a model last--- other nights, she just looked like a tombody whose hair was always out of place. Her confidence level really went up and she was pretty last night.

CriTAUcal said:
Kaylen did good last night, too. That white chick can walk that runway!!!

Gul, she did da dayum thang on that runway!!!! :eek:

That was such a tough decision........I was actually stumped myself because both of them were good. :nod:

Naima ripped it up! Kaylen did well, but nothing on the level of Naima's.

PS.

Leave YaYa alone Chocolate-Topaz!!!! Evidently the Ford modeling agency felt that YaYa is a top notch model,they gave her contract along with Eva- thank U very much. :cool:

Okay....I missed the show last week. What happened to Brittney and the wrestler chick? Did they both leave on the same show? :confused:

SLT said:
Okay....I missed the show last week. What happened to Brittney and the wrestler chick? Did they both leave on the same show? :confused:

Not on the same show. Michelle (the wrestler) has been gone for about 2 weeks now, and Britney was let go just recently.

chocalate_topaz said:
Congrats to Naima! She rocked the runway.

Sidenote: It was sad to see Keenyah get the "YaYa" syndrome at the end...
Have not fear, we WILL see her again...
Congrats to her she did her thang last night...Kaylen takes some great pics but Naima was working that runway...

pbla said:
PS.

Leave YaYa alone Chocolate-Topaz!!!! Evidently the Ford modeling agency felt that YaYa is a top notch model,they gave her contract along with Eva- thank U very much. :cool:

Guess we know who you are weak for... :ebrow: with her snotty behind...

SU's Finest '93 said:
pbla,

Did you like Keenyah? Even though she wasn't 1/2 as bad as Ya-Ya.

LOL
Yeah I liked Keenyah but she was just a little to goofy at times, she just was not as smooth as YaYa. Keenyah lost big points with her weight,she also lost points on the commercial winking her eye. Some of Keenyah's pictures were not all that great either.

Janice Dickinson gone from 'Model'
Contentious judge being replaced by Twiggy

NEW YORK (AP) -- Janice Dickinson is no longer in the running to judge who will become "America's Next Top Model." The loudmouth supermodel and author has left the UPN reality show and will be replaced by Twiggy Lawson on the upcoming fifth season.

"We would like to thank Janice for bringing her talents to the show and for everything she did to help us build 'America's Next Top Model' into its current success," executive producer Ken Mok said in a statement Thursday. "We wish her well in all of her future endeavors."

story

Dickinson will star in the next season of VH1's "The Surreal Life" with the likes of Jose Canseco and Bronson Pinchot. According to UPN.

:lol: This should be a riot!

Back