American Idol - Season 5

Although I have been watching from afar, I was really waiting to sit back and watch Chris tear it up in the finals. :(

Shamocha said:
oooooooh they brought Prince out!!! That was unexpected. I love that song Satisfied.

That caught me by suprise. My son came running out his room to tell me Prince was on. I was not watching the show, but I had to turn away from the game to catch my boy.

Hell just when Ryan said no more suprises they bring out PRINCE. I stopped watching it after Parish got put off but I must say that last night finale was "OFF THE CHAIN". I was all over the damn house just acting a fool with a friend of mines..

:tup:To the season 5 Finale. I when I heard the thing was 2 hours I was like:rolleyes: why. But the show was nice. I like that the top 5 got to sing with folks. Didn't you think Mary J. totally out performed poor Elliott. That dude that got sing Clay Aiken had me rolling.

jelli said:
:tup:To the season 5 Finale. I when I heard the thing was 2 hours I was like:rolleyes: why. But the show was nice. I like that the top 5 got to sing with folks. Didn't you think Mary J. totally out performed poor Elliott. That dude that got sing Clay Aiken had me rolling.

That was so funny...I was wondering why they did not turn his Mike off...Clay still sounds good. I am not too happy with some of these AI winners. I think it should have gone like this:

1. Kelly Clarkson
2. Clay
3. Fantasia
4. Bo Bice
5. Chris Daughtry

We only got it right twice. This year's top two was the worst top two since Fantasia vs. that young white chick.

..and Mary J did outshine ole boy. She did not even hit her usual bad note. She was on it!!

Prince got me so hype, I broke out the Prince CD yesterday.

My wife was saying that she could not hear Toni Braxton, I was saying to myself.."I don't need to hear her. Just walking out there is enough for me." LOL

Back