America 'Moves Towards Abandonment of Israel'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't yall let Royal Blue fooled you. He's just trying to change the topic to keep JayRob form taking him to school.

I gotta give it to you Royal Blue, but even you ain't that bent. :lol:

Last edited:

It was them damn pyramids.

Hey Royal Blue, watch out for the next comet, because I don't want you to miss it.

First of all, Israel did not steal any land from so called Palestinians. In fact, there is no such thing as a Palestinian. Most of the Arab inhabitants of Israel are Jordanian. Yassir Arafat was from Egypt. He saw being a terriost as being a good gig and died rich. Please read UN resolution 181 that granted a 2 state solution in 1947. The Israelis took the deal and the Grand Mufti of Palestine rejected an Arab state and told the Arabs to leave until they wiped out these Israelis. Of course the Jews won against overwhelming odds against Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Iran and the Arabs have never fully returned. Not only in 1948, but again in 1956, 1967 and in 1973. They have prevailed against the Arabs everytime they have fought a major war against them. Here is a good reference to study about Israel's struggles against their Arab neighbors. http://www.amazon.com/Against-All-Odds-Survives-Complete/dp/B000GNOGDI I was in Israel in 2007 and took photos of many Black Jews who had taken advantage of Aliyah from Ethiopia (practicing Jews who are decendants of Shlomo and Sheba). I even met a Black Jewish fighter pilot. The Bible said the Jews would be scattered and from 70 AD when Titus wiped them out until 1948, there was no Israel. They came back from many lands and Hebrew is their national language.

First of all, Israel did not steal any land from so called Palestinians. In fact, there is no such thing as a Palestinian.

So who did they steal the land from? Who helped them steal it?

If we want to be real about there is no such thing as a Palestinian then we must be real and admit that the people who call themselves Jews and control Israel and not the real Israelites.

First of all, Israel did not steal any land from so called Palestinians. In fact, there is no such thing as a Palestinian. Most of the Arab inhabitants of Israel are Jordanian. Yassir Arafat was from Egypt. He saw being a terriost as being a good gig and died rich. Please read UN resolution 181 that granted a 2 state solution in 1947. The Israelis took the deal and the Grand Mufti of Palestine rejected an Arab state and told the Arabs to leave until they wiped out these Israelis. Of course the Jews won against overwhelming odds against Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Iran and the Arabs have never fully returned. Not only in 1948, but again in 1956, 1967 and in 1973. They have prevailed against the Arabs everytime they have fought a major war against them. Here is a good reference to study about Israel's struggles against their Arab neighbors. http://www.amazon.com/Against-All-Odds-Survives-Complete/dp/B000GNOGDI I was in Israel in 2007 and took photos of many Black Jews who had taken advantage of Aliyah from Ethiopia (practicing Jews who are decendants of Shlomo and Sheba). I even met a Black Jewish fighter pilot. The Bible said the Jews would be scattered and from 70 AD when Titus wiped them out until 1948, there was no Israel. They came back from many lands and Hebrew is their national language.

Dude, please....who occupied the land before 1948? As a matter of fact, who occupied the land of Palestine for more than 2,000 years before the so-called "European Jews" decided to steal the land, with the aid of European nations and the U.S.? With the aid of European and U.S. firepower, the invaders won out. This had nothing to do with any promises.

Before 1948, Muslims (olive-skinned folks), comprised 85 percent of the population, the Jews (olive skinned folks) 10 percent of the land and five percent Christians (mostly olive skinned folks) that's who?

The Arabs and Jews co-existed for more than a thousand years before the attacks from European Jews. Those SAME folks from Europe, have NO historical ties to the land of Palestine. Simply put, White so-called European Jews came in, killed off the populations, pillaged, raped and took land that was already occupied. They destroyed towns, villages and whole communites and renamed them with "Hebrew" names to fool people into believing they were true Israelites returning to the land God once promised them.

Nowhere in history did White folks occupy land in the Middle East and nowhere in the Bible did any God promise White folks land in the Middle East. If he did, someone PLEASE enlighten me.

If God didn't, then who did? Europeans from Europe, that's who.

Dude, please....who occupied the land before 1948? As a matter of fact, who occupied the land of Palestine for more than 2,000 years before the so-called "European Jews" decided to steal the land, with the aid of European nations and the U.S.? With the aid of European and U.S. firepower, the invaders won out. This had nothing to do with any promises.

Before 1948, Muslims (olive-skinned folks), comprised 85 percent of the population, the Jews (olive skinned folks) 10 percent of the land and five percent Christians (mostly olive skinned folks) that's who?

The Arabs and Jews co-existed for more than a thousand years before the attacks from European Jews. Those SAME folks from Europe, have NO historical ties to the land of Palestine. Simply put, White so-called European Jews came in, killed off the populations, pillaged, raped and took land that was already occupied. They destroyed towns, villages and whole communites and renamed them with "Hebrew" names to fool people into believing they were true Israelites returning to the land God once promised them.

Nowhere in history did White folks occupy land in the Middle East and nowhere in the Bible did any God promise White folks land in the Middle East. If he did, someone PLEASE enlighten me.

If God didn't, then who did? Europeans from Europe, that's who.

Yep....it is what it is......people dont want to admit to it....

I know, the color of the skin is stronger than truth. But, Bible prophecy will be fulfilled regardless.

I know, the color of the skin is stronger than truth. But, Bible prophecy will be fulfilled regardless.

How will you know when/if it's fulfilled if you don't know who the true Jews are?

And as far is truth is concerned, truth is truth irregardless of skin color.

P.S.: I'm still waiting on someone to enlighten me as to how could White folks from Europe who migrated to Israel, be considered as Jews when there were NO White folks in that part of the world during the time of the so-called Exodus from Egypt.

P.S.: I'm still waiting on someone to enlighten me as to how could White folks from Europe who migrated to Israel, be considered as Jews when there were NO White folks in that part of the world during the time of the so-called Exodus from Egypt.

Who are the Israelites, where are they, and what color are they because God stated Israel is a people and not a place? God also stated they will be called by His name(CHRISTIAN), and they will be the most blessed people on earth. He stated that all nations of the earth will come through her to be blessed and this nation will be the head and not the tail in the world. What else did God say? He stated His people(Israel) will be hated by the world.

Who are the Israelites, where are they, and what color are they because God stated Israel is a people and not a place? God also stated they will be called by His name(CHRISTIAN), and they will be the most blessed people on earth. He stated that all nations of the earth will come through her to be blessed and this nation will be the head and not the tail in the world. What else did God say? He stated His people(Israel) will be hated by the world.

So why is there fighting in Israel again? So its over the people..not the place.....yeah I get it :retard:.....

So then why are you concerned about the nation of Israel? They're certainly not Christians. As a matter of fact, the Jewish Talmud states that Christ is now boiling in excrement. That doesn't sound very Christ-like to me.

If your theory about "God's people being called by his name" is correct, then Jews CAN'T be God's people because for one, they don't believe in Christ as God, they're not called "Christians" and most don't believe in the Bible.

Jayrob said:
Dude, Roman Catholic folks copied biblical writings from African, Egyptian, Babylonian writings, sold our own religion back to us, and most of us bought it hookline and sinker.

According to archaeological evidence, the 10 commandments, as well as other Old Testament writings, were copied almost word for word from the laws of Hammurabi and the Egyptian book of the dead. Both writings were written hundreds of years before Genesis to Deuteronomy
After conquering Egypt, the Romans destroyed several things that would probably explain a lot about religion and advanced technologies that created such things as the pyramids.

I know I'm hoping into this late, but are you guys saying the Old Testament is not authentic??? It was merely copied from some African, Egyptian, and Babylonian writings.

Last edited:
So then why are you concerned about the nation of Israel? They're certainly not Christians. As a matter of fact, the Jewish Talmud states that Christ is now boiling in excrement. That doesn't sound very Christ-like to me.

If your theory about "God's people being called by his name" is correct, then Jews CAN'T be God's people because for one, they don't believe in Christ as God, they're not called "Christians" and most don't believe in the Bible.

The physical tiny nation of Israel represents the house of Judah; not the house of Israel. There are two houses and you have to let it stick in your head because the two are split and Christ will bring them together when He return. They are the two sticks(HOUSES) spoken of in Ezekiel 37.

As for the Talmud, this is the doctrine of the kenites who claim to be from the house of Judah(Jews), but they're not. They mix in with the house of Judah and you can't tell the difference by looks, "HOWEVER" Christ stated you'll know them by their fruits; they speak against Christianity. Having said that, Christ gave strict orders to identify them and leave them alone because we humans can hurt the real Jews from the house of Judah. Christ stated He and the angels will deal with the fake Jews upon his return.

If you truly want to identify God's people(Israel), then take a good look at the most blessed nations on earth and you'll have your answer. These nations are called the Christian nations and the majority of their population believe Jesus is the Son of God. The reason these Christian nations are more prosperous than any non-Christian nation is because the majority of their people believe in God, which translates into blessings.

Do you know what the oath is for the king and Queens of the Christian nations?

When a king or queen assumes the obligation of the office that he or she holds, the first obligation of that king or queen is the protector of the faith of the land. This duty has not changed from the time of the kings of these two houses to our present generation. The point that is brought out in this chapter and throughout II Kings is that the kings and queens did not protect the faith of the tribes of Israel, but allowed heathen religious practices to creep in and become their traditions. This is why God was so angry with both of these house, for Judah had it's high places to burn incenses and sacrifices on the mount of Olives, while Israel ran to their two golden calves, and grove worship.

Today when the whole nation(Christians) is turning to all sorts of evil practices, it is up to God's elect to hold their ground, and not get involved with the traditions that go against the Word of God. http://www.theseason.org/2kings/2kings15.htm

Do you mean the New Testament?

Do you mean the New Testament?

Yes and no. Some Jews believe parts of the Old Testament such as the Passover and the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament). Some Jews are atheists.

Last edited:
The physical tiny nation of Israel represents the house of Judah; not the house of Israel. There are two houses and you have to let it stick in your head because the two are split and Christ will bring them together when He return. They are the two sticks(HOUSES) spoken of in Ezekiel 37.

As for the Talmud, this is the doctrine of the kenites who claim to be from the house of Judah(Jews), but they're not. They mix in with the house of Judah and you can't tell the difference by looks, "HOWEVER" Christ stated you'll know them by their fruits; they speak against Christianity. Having said that, Christ gave strict orders to identify them and leave them alone because we humans can hurt the real Jews from the house of Judah. Christ stated He and the angels will deal with the fake Jews upon his return.

If you truly want to identify God's people(Israel), then take a good look at the most blessed nations on earth and you'll have your answer. These nations are called the Christian nations and the majority of their population believe Jesus is the Son of God. The reason these Christian nations are more prosperous than any non-Christian nation is because the majority of their people believe in God, which translates into blessings.

Do you know what the oath is for the king and Queens of the Christian nations?

When a king or queen assumes the obligation of the office that he or she holds, the first obligation of that king or queen is the protector of the faith of the land. This duty has not changed from the time of the kings of these two houses to our present generation. The point that is brought out in this chapter and throughout II Kings is that the kings and queens did not protect the faith of the tribes of Israel, but allowed heathen religious practices to creep in and become their traditions. This is why God was so angry with both of these house, for Judah had it's high places to burn incenses and sacrifices on the mount of Olives, while Israel ran to their two golden calves, and grove worship.

Today when the whole nation(Christians) is turning to all sorts of evil practices, it is up to God's elect to hold their ground, and not get involved with the traditions that go against the Word of God. http://www.theseason.org/2kings/2kings15.htm

Dude, you're still trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. You're hinting that the U.S., Britain and Israel are descendants of the so-called biblical tribes of Israel, yet history shows NO evidence of people with European features being slaves in Egypt nor does history show thousands and thousands of White folks roaming the desert for 40 plus years. Their biological makeup alone show that they're not capable of existing in that type of environment near the Equator and more importantly, there's no recorded or documented history of your theory.

Contemporary enemies of Egypt would've been glad to record big bad Egypt being conquered by a band of ragtag former slaves and their God, especially after he parted the Red Sea, sent quail from heaven as well as manna.

After 3,000 years, no such history has come forth, yet you continue to make postings as if it has been proven, when it hasn't.

You're hinting that the U.S., Britain and Israel are descendants of the so-called biblical tribes of Israel, yet history shows NO evidence of people with European features being slaves in Egypt nor does history show thousands and thousands of White folks roaming the desert for 40 plus years. Their biological makeup alone show that they're not capable of existing in that type of environment near the Equator and more importantly, there's no recorded or documented history of your theory.

If I be a lie, then the Christian nations have never fit the verses in Deuteronomy - Chapter 28. If that be the case, then I'm sure you can tell me the nation that fit the verses in Deuteronomy - Chapter 28. Also, what group of people fit the verse in Hosea 1:10, or Romans 9:26, and are these verses not talking about Christians?

What color was Adam and Eve? We know that Eve was created after the likeness of Adam, therefore she would be patterned after Adam. If we can find out the color of Adam, then we can know the color of those who came from Adam and Eve.

Strong's Concordance

H-119. 'adam, aw-dam';

to show blood in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy). http://www.abibleconcordance.com/40H-0100.htm#h0120

How many dark skinned races do you know turn red or rosy in the face?

If that's not good enough, then click on the link below and count the number of times the word white is mentioned in the Gesenius's Lexicon (Help) . http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H119&t=KJV

I'll post a few videos so you can see truth for yourself.

Kid's Face Turns Red Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgJEV5PJDvI

Jane Turns Red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5pa6z_hiVw

A great man once said that we should "hurl truth at falsehood until you beat its brains out". Keep up the good work JayRob!!!:tup::tup::tup:

RB,

You do realize that "the protectors of the faith" conquered Isreal, enslaved Africans, stole land from the native Americans, called for the Crusades (btw, in the 1st Crusades they killed more Christians than Muslims), and led the inquisition(sp?) don't you? At the same time they were paying the church to look the other way and justify their actions!!!:shame: You really need to study history.

If I be a lie, then the Christian nations have never fit the verses in Deuteronomy - Chapter 28. If that be the case, then I'm sure you can tell me the nation that fit the verses in Deuteronomy - Chapter 28. Also, what group of people fit the verse in Hosea 1:10, or Romans 9:26, and are these verses not talking about Christians?

What color was Adam and Eve? We know that Eve was created after the likeness of Adam, therefore she would be patterned after Adam. If we can find out the color of Adam, then we can know the color of those who came from Adam and Eve.

Strong's Concordance

H-119. 'adam, aw-dam';

to show blood in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy). http://www.abibleconcordance.com/40H-0100.htm#h0120

If that's not good enough, then click on the link below and count the number of times the word white is mentioned in the Gesenius's Lexicon (Help) . http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H119&t=KJV

Jane Turns Red

To be honest, based on your posts and your responses to post of actual factual evidence, you are not ready to engage in a discussion of this type.

Strong's Concordance

H-119. 'adam, aw-dam';

Jane Turns Red

RB, can you prove who wrote the book of Genesis, when was it recorded and where Moses supposedly acquired his knowledge to write down in the book of Genesis? When you answer those questions, I'll be willing to address the above posting.

You still didn't address the fact that there are no recorded historical writings of White people ever being in that part of Africa. If they were never there, how could they have descendants from that area?

Note: The term "Adam" is similar to the term "Edom", which has a number of meanings such as reddish, brown, fire, but certainly not White or pale. That's neither here nor there because once you find out where Genesis is derived from, none of that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back