America 'Moves Towards Abandonment of Israel'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, please give this a rest. Israel is nothing more than a stolen piece of land founded on violence, murder, propaganda and deceit.

It was contrived and founded by a set of "White" Europeans calling themselves Jews, who were and are not Jews, and who have no ties whatsoever to the Semitic peoples of Palestine. Their European DNA has nothing in common with the historical peoples of that part of the world to begin with.

Outside of the Bible, there's NO contemporary history of a group of 2-3 million White folks roaming around in the desert for 40 years. That stuff is made up and taken from African history and folklore.

Religion has blinded the minds of so many for obvious reasons, but then again, that's why it was created.

Oh, one more thing, as probably stated in the above article, the U.S. will in no way abandon "Israel" simply due to the fact that a large percentage of Obama's cabinet and financial backers are Jewish, so whomever is spewing this stuff is full of it.

Last edited:
Dude, please give this a rest. Israel is nothing more than a stolen piece of land founded on violence, murder, propaganda and deceit.

It was contrived and founded by a set of "White" Europeans calling themselves Jews, who were and are not Jews, and who have no ties whatsoever to the Semitic peoples of Palestine. Their European DNA has nothing in common with the historical peoples of that part of the world to begin with.

Outside of the Bible, there's NO contemporary history of a group of 2-3 million White folks roaming around in the desert for 40 years. That stuff is made up and taken from African history and folklore.

Religion has blinded the minds of so many for obvious reasons, but then again, that's why it was created.

Exactly. Didn't that international banking family that RB talks about so much when discussing the FED (The Rothschilds) personaly finance the purchase of Israel?

You can't have your cake and eat it too RB........

Exactly. Didn't that international banking family that RB talks about so much when discussing the FED (The Rothschilds) personaly finance the purchase of Israel?

You can't have your cake and eat it too RB........

Yes. Folks who read more than one piece of literature know this.

Israel's creation had nothing to do with the Bible. The folks who created it intended for it to be, on the surface, a "religious" state because it was easier for the public to buy into that piece of propaganda, but Israel was created STRICTLY for political purposes.
Most of the "White Jews" who live in Israel are atheists from Germany and Russia, to begin with. They look at native true Semite Palestinians folks as second and third class citizens, yet nothing is said about that by this Royal Blue dude.

The creation of Israel has nothing to do with the Bible. People are fooled into believing that it does. Again, the native historical Semitic folks of Palestine were never White and never will be.
There were NO White folks in that part of the world during the so-called time of the exodus nor were there any in that part of the world during the history of the so-called 12 tribes of Israel. Outside of the Bible, there's no contemporary evidence to support there ever being a kingdom of Israel...none.

What did I say wrong and when did it become a crime to post an article that was written by another human being? Should not people be informed about all news? If I said something wrong, then by all means please post what I stated. If I posted a false article, then by all means please correct my post by posting the correct article.

Israel's creation had nothing to do with the Bible.
Most of the "White Jews" who live in Israel are atheists from Germany and Russia, to begin with. They look at native true Semite Palestinians folks as second and third class citizens, yet nothing is said about that by this Royal Blue dude.

The creation of Israel has nothing to do with the Bible. People are fooled into believing that it does. Outside of the Bible, there's no contemporary evidence to support there ever being a kingdom of Israel...none.

Jay, you're correct that the middle east Israel is not the true House of Israel, instead it's his brother Judah which is to say the House of Judah, or better said JEWS. God blessed the ten lost tribes(house of Israel) and told them they would be more powerful than their brother Judah, and they are to this day. God also stated that his people will be called by His name(CHRISTIANS) and that His(CHRISTIANS) people will be above every nation on earth, and they are to this day. America(80% CHRISTIAN NATION) is the youngest nation on earth and yet people wonder how we became great so fast. If they ever stopped to think about the promises of God, then they would know who they are instead of playing the role of the 10 lost tribes. God is not a liar and when He makes a promise; it's good as pure gold. America is the land of milk and honey, and it is God that made her the most dominant force on earth. Read the entire chapter of Deuteronomy 28 and prove me to be a lie. Prove to me that God lied and never made such a nation to this day.

I in no way will let people deceive me into thinking this nation is not blessed by God, when I pull out our currency and can clearly see "IN GOD WE TRUST". I've been all around the world and have probably used more foreign currency than many in this nation, and I have yet to see "IN GOD WE TRUST" on third world foreign currency. Do you know why people are trying to remove God's name off of the currency? They want to do it because they know where America's blessings flow, and if they can take the people's mind off God, then they can stop the flow of the blessings. God offends people who hate Him and they would love to remove Him every chance they get; it aint gonna happen.

First off I would like to say JayRob, I didn't know you had it in you.:tup:

America(80% CHRISTIAN NATION) is the youngest nation on earth and yet people wonder how we became great so fast.
America is the land of milk and honey, and it is God that made her the most dominant force on earth.

I in no way will let people deceive me into thinking this nation is not blessed by God, when I pull out our currency and can clearly see "IN GOD WE TRUST". I've been all around the world and have probably used more foreign currency than many in this nation, and I have yet to see "IN GOD WE TRUST" on third world foreign currency. Do you know why people are trying to remove God's name off of the currency? They want to do it because they know where America's blessings flow, and if they can take the people's mind off God, then they can stop the flow of the blessings. God offends people who hate Him and they would love to remove Him every chance they get; it aint gonna happen.

Shame on you.:shame: I don't see why we have to keep going over and over with this. You know that America is in the position that it's in because of our evil towards the rest of the world. The conquerors have always given God credit for their conquests.

First off I would like to say JayRob, I didn't know you had it in you.:tup:

Shame on you.:shame: I don't see why we have to keep going over and over with this. You know that America is in the position that it's in because of our evil towards the rest of the world. The conquerors have always given God credit for their conquests.

You can believe what you choose to believe, but I know better. I've been around this world a few times and there aint one country better than America. This nation feeds countries all over the world; countries don't feed us. We send billions all around the world, but there's not one country that send billions to us. The last time I checked, Julio, Juan, and Maria are fighting/dying to get to this great nation. Did we not first put a man on the moon? Did we not invent most of the world's technology? If blind people like Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can become multi-millionaires without ever seeing the color of money, I'm convinced this is the greatest country on God's green earth. This is proof that Americans who are able don't need support from the government. If blind folks can do it, then what in the he// is wrong with folks who don't have a handicap?

If this nations is so evil, then that would make you evil as well because you're a natural born citizen. You pay taxes to support the evil in this country, therefore you're just as guilty for supporting this evil nation you live, work, eat, and play in. You got an evil education in this nation and you're eating the food produced by evil people. It's a shame you keep supporting evil in this country.:shame:

Last edited:
Do Jews believe Jesus is the messiah Royal Blue?

Was Jesus mother A Jew Royal Blue?

Yes, there are Christian Jews and I've posted videos of Jews that believe Jesus is the Messiah.

Mary was half Judah(king line) and half Levi(priest line). Mary's mother was a full blood Levite and her father was a full blood Jew. Mary's mother and Elizabeth's mother were blood sisters. Mary's cousin Elizabeth was a full blood Levi and so was her husband. You couldn't be a priest unless you were a full blood Levite. If Mary was a full blood Jew, she wouldn't be able to call Elizabeth cousin because Elizabeth was a full blood Levi. This is documented in Luke 1:36 and this is the "ONLY" time the word cousin is used in the bible. God did an excellent job of using this word one time in the entire bible. The word is also plural in reference to her blood cousins in Luke 1:58. Why did God cause Mary to be half and half? The bloodlines confirmed Christ was King of kings and Lord of lords.........

Jesus in the old testament in Genesis 14:15

STRONG'S CONCORDANCE(G4442)

Melchizedek = "my king is Sedek"

1) king of Salem and priest of the Most High God to whom Abram paid tithe after the battle he fought to free Lot; 'the order of Melchizedek' the order of the priesthood to which Christ belongs

Yes, there are Christian Jews and I've posted videos of Jews that believe Jesus is the Messiah.

Mary was half Judah(king line) and half Levi(priest line). Mary's mother was a full blood Levite and her father was a full blood Jew. Mary's mother and Elizabeth's mother were blood sisters. Mary's cousin Elizabeth was a full blood Levi and so was her husband. You couldn't be a priest unless you were a full blood Levite. If Mary was a full blood Jew, she wouldn't be able to call Elizabeth cousin because Elizabeth was a full blood Levi. This is documented in Luke 1:36 and this is the "ONLY" time the word cousin is used in the bible. God did an excellent job of using this word one time in the entire bible. The word is also plural in reference to her blood cousins in Luke 1:58. Why did God cause Mary to be half and half? The bloodlines confirmed Christ was King of kings and Lord of lords.........

1) king of Salem and priest of the Most High God to whom Abram paid tithe after the battle he fought to free Lot; 'the order of Melchizedek' the order of the priesthood to which Christ belongs

Wow it took you over a month to finally get somebody to explain that to you so you could anwer (even though it's skewed)

Now what was Jesus father?

Wow it took you over a month to finally get somebody to explain that to you so you could anwer (even though it's skewed)

Now what was Jesus father?

Jesus did not have an earthly biological father because God was His father. Joseph naturally adopted Christ as his son.

You can believe what you choose to believe, but I know better. I've been around this world a few times and there aint one country better than America. This nation feeds countries all over the world; countries don't feed us. We send billions all around the world, but there's not one country that send billions to us. The last time I checked, Julio, Juan, and Maria are fighting/dying to get to this great nation. Did we not first put a man on the moon? Did we not invent most of the world's technology? If blind people like Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can become multi-millionaires without ever seeing the color of money, I'm convinced this is the greatest country on God's green earth. This is proof that Americans who are able don't need support from the government. If blind folks can do it, then what in the he// is wrong with folks who don't have a handicap?

If this nations is so evil, then that would make you evil as well because you're a natural born citizen. You pay taxes to support the evil in this country, therefore you're just as guilty for supporting this evil nation you live, work, eat, and play in. You got an evil education in this nation and you're eating the food produced by evil people. It's a shame you keep supporting evil in this country.:shame:

You highlight in red, yet you cannot comprehend what you highlighted.:shame:

You can believe what you want to believe, but the danger comes when you believe blindly. The history of this country is written in blood (Native American, African, European, and Asia). It is a history of murder, lying, cheating, and stealing. America is on top because of covert and overt actions to dominate the world. At the same time we fought for Independence, we denied that right to other Americans. When people who looked like those other Americans used the American Revolution as a model on how to gain their freedom in Haiti the U.S. would not support them. Not only did the country not support them, it punishes Haiti to this very day. Eventhough, it was the Haitian Revolution that made the Louisianna Purchase possible.:shame:

Although we were supposed to be allies, we conveniently waited until Europe was in flames and both sides on the brink of destruction before we entered World War I. We were viewed as heros and when these broken countries turned to us to lead the world in a "New Golden Age", we turned our backs on the world and allowed Hitler to come to power. We did nothing while the Jews were being slaughtered.

I could go on and on but, as I have told you before, the best thing to do is study the history (origins) of what you think you know. Right now we are seeing the effects of causes in the world, but so many of us are too blind to see the truth.

You can believe what you want to believe, but the danger comes when you believe blindly. The history of this country is written in blood (Native American, African, European, and Asia). It is a history of murder, lying, cheating, and stealing.
I could go on and on but, as I have told you before, the best thing to do is study the history (origins) of what you think you know. Right now we are seeing the effects of causes in the world, but so many of us are too blind to see the truth.

Whenever God gave land to His people, He never gave it to His people without them fighting and taking it from other people. I know this is a hard pill to swallow, but if you go back and read how God gives land to His people, you'll find that war was "always" part of the process. Look at these verses and you'll see the killings ordered by God. You can start here......Numbers 31:1(ENTIRE CHAPTER), and Deuteronomy 3:1-10 to name a few. It's impossible for you to understand the ways of God if you think God didn't have His hands on raising up this great nation. In fact, it was almighty God that instructed Lincoln to war against the south. This is well documented in Lincoln's second inaugural address; he was God lead.

Again, Jesus didn't have an earthly biological father. Are you trying to imply that God is a Jew?

I forget who I'm talking to sometimes.

So when Jesus little bad azz got into trouble did they go to God for reparations or to Joseph?

What are adoptive PARENTS to their children? HINT: KEYWORD IN THAT QUESTION

What do adoptive children view their adoptive PARENTS as?

Last edited:
Whenever God gave land to His people, He never gave it to His people without them fighting and taking it from other people. I know this is a hard pill to swallow, but if you go back and read how God gives land to His people, you'll find that war was "always" part of the process. Look at these verses and you'll see the killings ordered by God. You can start here......Numbers 31:1(ENTIRE CHAPTER), and Deuteronomy 3:1-10 to name a few. It's impossible for you to understand the ways of God if you think God didn't have His hands on raising up this great nation. In fact, it was almighty God that instructed Lincoln to war against the south. This is well documented in Lincoln's second inaugural address; he was God lead.

Study Lincoln and the causes behind the Civil War, PLEASE. As stated earlier, the conquerors ALWAYS give God the credit for their conquests.

It amazes me that people accredit thievery, murder, violence, deceit, propaganda, slavery, raping, pillaging, lying, racism, hatred, stealing all to being blessed by God. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
This is what religion does to the masses.

Giving White folks credit for being blessed after what they did to acquire the wealth they currently have is akin to me robbing my neighbor of his new car and claiming that God blessed me with a new car.

See, this is one of the main reasons Christianity, a so-called religion based on "love", has been responsible for the unjust deaths of millions of innocent people. They use the Bible as their battering ram, as a matter of convenience, but when it comes to true spirituality and true morality, they're nowhere to be found.

The biblical justification of killing babies, women, men, then raping the women left behind, and killing the animals is nothing more than butchery and animalistic-type behavior. Anyone who believes that garbage, have no right and no grounds whatsoever to speak out against abortion, murder, raping, killing, stealing or any other evil of today. People who practice such are simply following after the example of the "Christian God".

Hey RB, were the so-called Israelites Greek, Persian or Roman? Please answer.

Again, Jesus didn't have an earthly biological father. Are you trying to imply that God is a Jew?

Neither did Isis of the Egyptian mystery religion, the very religion Christianity was taken from by the Romans.:lol: Folks need to do their homework.
Osiris was the father, Isis was the virgin mother/queen and Horus was the child born of the virgin mother. The Romans stole this story from previous cultures and made it their own by calling it "Christian" for the purpose of controlling the masses under Roman rule.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam were taken from African/Egyptian, Persian, Babylonian, Mithraism and mythology religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back