Amazing Race ..............

I'm soooooooooooooooo happy Chip & Kim won the race...they played a great game. They were the underdogs too...that's why you can never count the underdogs out.

:jump: :tup: :jump:

BandFan said:
That's what Im talking about.

Chip and Kim are living the True Black American Dream. Married with kids and they are successfull in their careers. That's how I want my relationship with my wife to be.

:tup:

Man wasn't their relationship just plain ol' SOLID! That alone made me cheer for them. They didn't have any bickering. They had a true love for each other. They worked together in their own business. Chip said that it was by design that they spend 23 hours a day together. It is their life, so they could never grow tired of each other. They fit together like a lock and key. She uplifted him; he uplifted her. Neither ever put the other down! It makes me tear up just thinking about how good their love is.....

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: I missed the first thirty minutes of the show, so what happened? I heard Brandon stating they can't trust Chip. What did he do.

Anyway I saw the ending and I was on the edge of my seat. I am so glad Kim called another airline.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

They were a great couple...you can tell he really, truly loves his wife...and she loves him.

GOD bless em & that million. :tup:

89comSUgrad said:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: I missed the first thirty minutes of the show, so what happened? I heard Brandon stating they can't trust Chip. What did he do.

Anyway I saw the ending and I was on the edge of my seat. I am so glad Kim called another airline.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

The first task involved 3 flags on 3 islands. They had to pick the island with the Philipean? flag on it. If they chose right, the clue would be in the box. If not, they had to go to the next until they got it right.

Brandon and his girl was following Chip's boat. He was letting Chip run back and fourth. When Chip got it right, he told Brandon it was the wrong island and to try the other one................... :lmao:

Brandon said ......."Chip lied to my face." ............ (For a Million, what do you expect.)

My boy Chip... Ditto to what everyone else said about their relationship. Just because you are married doesn't mean you have to argue everyday.

J4J said:
Man wasn't their relationship just plain ol' SOLID! That alone made me cheer for them. They didn't any bickering. They had a true love for each other. The work together in their own business. Chip said that it was by design that they spend 23 hours a day together. It is their life, so they could never grow tired of each other. They fit together like a lock and key. She uplifted him; he uplifted her. Neither ever put the other down! It makes me tear up just thinking about how good their love is.....

That's why I was pulling for them. They TRULY had fun on this race.

I nearly fell out laughing when Big Chip was scaling that rock wall. I didn't think he was going to make it before "Sour & Puss" got there. My boy was half way up, talking bout "I'm tired.......... Jesus help me .......... IT'S FOR A MILLION DOLLARS." Then started pumping and sweating again to the top.

The best thing that happened to them was falling behind. When they got to the airport behind the first 2 couples who were "overconfident", they got that info the plane was going to be delayed 3 hours and the others didn't know it. Ole girl was like "CHIIP ...Oh baby .......... GOT SOME NEWS ............". :emlaugh:

Chip went up in that room laughing to himself and his wife ............."We chillin' like Villians." Got up early and left them sleeping to get on another flight. THAT WON THE GAME.

It was cool when that taxi bus pulled up at the finish first. I thought that crazy limo driver sour and puss was in passed them on the highway. :nod2:

jstate83 said:
That's why I was pulling for them. They TRULY had fun on this race.

I nearly fell out laughing when Big Chip was scaling that rock wall. I didn't think he was going to make it before "Sour & Puss" got there. My boy was half way up, talking bout "I'm tired.......... Jesus help me .......... IT'S FOR A MILLION DOLLARS." Then started pumping and sweating again to the top.

The best thing that happened to them was falling behind. When they got to the airport behind the first 2 couples who were "overconfident", they got that info the plane was going to be delayed 3 hours. Ole girl was like CHIIIP ...Oh baby .......... GOT SOME NEWS ............. :emlaugh:

Chip went up in that room laughing to himself and his wife ............."We chillin' like Villians." Got up early and left them sleeping to get on another flight. THAT WON THE GAME.

They were the epitome of black love! It was unbelievable how they worked so well together. I just LOVE that! Man, I was in my living room crying like it was me. Why is that? I don't know but I can't wait to watch next year's season. I wonder who will be on that one and can they make it?

Fortitude said:
Fill in the spaces. Who is "ole girl?"

Kim was speaking to Chip after she found out that Colin booked a flight on the "first" plane to leave. However, SHE found out that plane was delayed 2 hours! So she booked the next best thing! That was the way she addressed her husband...."Baby... Got some news..."

Fortitude said:
Fill in the spaces. Who is "ole girl?"

Chip's wife.

When they got there, she called and checked on the flight everybody was on. That's when she found out. Her and Chip were the only one's that knew about the delay and she got them another flight.

J4J said:
I don't know but I can't wait to watch next year's season. I wonder who will be on that one and can they make it?

Hell ..................... If they pick right ................ It will be "Me and one of my road-dogs." :goodbad: :lmao: :emlaugh:

I been trying for this show the last three seasons. More than likely never get picked, but hey ..................YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT BUGS AND WORMS ON THIS SHOW. Just travel and have fun. :nod2:

jstate83 said:
Hell ..................... If they pick right ................
I been trying for this show the last three seasons. More than likely never get picked, but hey ..................YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT BUGS AND WORMS ON THIS SHOW. Just travel and have fun. :nod2:

Yeah, but you might need to eat an ostritch egg... LOL

Back