Amazing Race ..............

jstate83

GOAT FARM!
Who's watching?

AMAZING RACE 5

If you could get a chance to be on this show, who would you pick to be your partner in the race .....................YOUR ....

WIFE, HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND, ROADDOG, FRIEND, FRAT/SOR BROTHER OR SIS, SON/DAUGHTER?

I have been watching since the first season. This is the best reality show out of all of them. Running home tonight to see it.

9:00 CST?

If I had the chance I would probably pick my twin sister to go with me. We think alike and I think it would work to our advantage

I like this show. I'd probably pick my sister - we are good at compromising, working together, we don't stay mad at each other for long, & we trust each other's judgement.

got to pick another guy for physical reasons in the home stretch...look at the history of the winners....plus, you saw how easy that Midget was run down last night.

they need to bring back past teams...TEAM GUIDO was the best of them all...they were hated and pulled out every trick in the book to compete...when they caused that airport scene in season 1...CLASSIC

as for season 5...best one to me since Part 1....teams who looked like they weren't ready to compete are winning...I thought the internet couple would've been gone now

the band fan said:
got to pick another guy for physical reasons in the home stretch...look at the history of the winners....plus, you saw how easy that Midget was run down last night.

I'd have to pick a ROADDOG................You know somebody not interested in being cute ..........somebody used too the "ROADTRIP LIFESTYLE". A hotdog, drank, and be on the move.

PS: That midget is killing me, and the black couple better get it together. I think they started when he didn't give up that cab to the white twins.

they need to bring back past teams...TEAM GUIDO was the best of them all...they were hated and pulled out every trick in the book to compete...when they caused that airport scene in season 1...CLASSIC

Man.................Those NY GUIDO's made that season. They were TRUE ROADDOGS. "Move your FAT ARSE." :bawling:

as for season 5...best one to me since Part 1....teams who looked like they weren't ready to compete are winning...I thought the internet couple would've been gone now

Going for the BLACK .............. but you right.
BTW: You see how a relationship can wreak you in this game. How in the hell can a team go from FIRST PLACE to comming in LAST AND BEING BOUNCED FROM THE GAME. Too much fussing and feelings.

I don't know. Me and Mike would battle about who is right and wrong...That would make for some comical episodes. Hee hee!

I don't know who I'd choose if Mike and I couldn't get it together... :lol:

I think the black couple are going to make a move to the front tonight. They quit play nice after almost getting elimated 2 weeks in a row.

The midget is going out tonight. :smash:

That cheatin' midget. Using the "pitty" card to get an early flight. :lmao:

Never thought they would get this far. :D

Para-gliding off that mountain looked like fun. :D

I don't think this is a racist thing....

But did anyone other than me wonder where in the heck was the black couple. To me, they didn't show enough of them and what was going on with them....I remember seeing the short lady and her cousin most of the show...the old guy and his daughter and that's it...

J4J said:

But did anyone other than me wonder where in the heck was the black couple. To me, they didn't show enough of them and what was going on with them....I remember seeing the short lady and her cousin most of the show...the old guy and his daughter and that's it...

I noticed it, but to be honest, the black couple is not fun to watch. They're always last in everything and they mess up a lot. You know they have to have us perceived as dummies....LOL The most entertaining thing w/them, was the incident w/the twins and that cab. :lol:

My favorite couple is the midget and her cousin. I really like them. :tup:

J4J said:

The way this show go, the top 2 will get face time because it's first place. The last 2 will get a lot because they are battling to stay in the game.

In week #2, the black couple and the twins were all over the tv because they kept messing up, having to go back and do things over. Neither one of them got eliminated because another couple messed up at the last moments taking a wrong turn to the finish.

Them and the twins are gonna be on a lot. They got a personal battle going now. They like to show that.

...............AND I STILL SAY .......... WHY CAN'T THESE TEAMS BEAT TEAM MIDGET. Little girl is smoking the competition. :lmao:

SU's Finest '93 said:
I noticed it, but to be honest, the black couple is not fun to watch. They're always last in everything and they mess up a lot. You know they have to have us perceived as dummies....LOL The most entertaining thing w/them, was the incident w/the twins and that cab. :lol:

My favorite couple is the midget and her cousin. I really like them. :tup:

Did ya'll hear the convo the black couple had after the para-gliding task.

Husband: "I gotta walk bow-legged now."
Wife: "This means we can't have anymore kids".........(laughing)
Husband: "THANK GOODNESS". :lmao:

Now that they decided not to "team up" with anyone, they look like they are getting in a "comfort zone" playing the game.

The midget got electrocuted in the mud --- then played the pitty card at the airline -----"I need La-Doctor, I have to get on the earliest flight." It worked.
..........HOW BOUT THAT MIDGET CART-WHEEL. :lmao:

I like the midget...she's using her size to her advantage, so they can win this race. I don't blame her.

This is a really good show. :tup:

I see what y'all are saying. The black couple is not that interesting. They don't have much drama and interesting footage.

I like the Short Lady and her cousin too! They are doing the damn thing!

Midget hockey tonight. :smash:

Somebody gotta stop these two. Not out of the game, they having fun and are fun to watch. Just bump them down a place or two and make them work a little. :hat:

Looks like the black couple might start getting air time. Don't know what's going on, but they been in all the previews for tonight's show. They are tired of comming in with the bottom feeders.

They sound like they are a little :redhot: .

jstate83 said:
Midget hockey tonight. :smash:

Somebody gotta stop these two. Not out of the game, they having fun and are fun to watch. Just bump them down a place or two and make them work a little. :hat:

Looks like the black couple might start getting air time. Don't know what's going on, but they been in all the previews for tonight's show. They are tired of comming in with the bottom feeders.

They sound like they are a little :redhot: .
Can't wait to watch, tonight. :tup:

Black couple finally did-tha-D-Thang.

Chips tha man.

This is why you need a ROADDOG. All the pretty people was in there crying, passed out, and sick cause they didn't like Russian fish eggs. Chip and his wife came in a hour after the leaders, grabbed a big glass of juice and sucked it down in minutes..........DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT........... HALF A MILLION ON THE LINE. Drink-eat-drink-eat.......... :lmao:

Went from last to FIRST on the last roadblock of the race.

In fact, all the teams that don't care about being pretty went from the back to the front on this leg of the race.

I only caught the last 15 min. of this show last night....but, I did see the black couple finally won something. Why was everyone getting sick from that stuff...it couldn't have been that bad? :smh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't know what it taste like.............. But slimey caviar can't be good, AND A POUND OF IT GOT TO BE HORRIABLE. :infect:

ONE person from each team had to eat it all with no help. I thought ole girl was going to quit when she got sick and passed out half way through.

Dude had the right attitude about it ................ just keep stuffing it in with juice to kill the taste. Get it over with.

The little midget girl and the Jewish guy powered through it too.

The bowling mom's came in last place.

They didn't get the ax though. They still in the race ................BUT............... because they came in last and this was a non-elimination stage, they had to give up all their money. They have to stay in the race now by beggin' for the things they need ........... plane tickets, taxi's, etc. They ain't gonna make it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm with you, ain't no way the MOM's are gonna make it unless somebody messes up for 2 days straight.

As for the cousin, she is using her midget cousin like a DO-GIRL. :)

Anything she don't want to do, she lay that "you can do anything" line on her.

She did it when they had to lug that side of beef around that town in South America. Made old girl put it on her back like a short pack mule. She was too "sick" to eat the fish eggs in Russia, and then got closterfobic? and could not do the task of going into the caves in Egypt.

All she do is buy plane tickets. :emlaugh:

The black couple need to stop helping everybody. They helped everybody last night and went from 1st to 4th place. HECK, THEY HELPED 2 AT THE END OF THE LAST TASK which directly dropped them 2 places.

Back