Alpha Brothers on TSPN

LS Syndicate said:
Didn't know about Driver.

As for Banner, his rap partner, Brad (Kamikaze) did pledge Delta Phi. And I remember a couple of years ago, me and the rest of my chapter bruh's had a party on campus and Banner came to the D.J booth and shook our hands......and that was it........he just shook our hands. No challenge or nothing. I don't think he's frat, though. Maybe he is, but it is highly unusual that he would step to us, with para on and all, and not say anything. Maybe he's just gangsta with his lol.

:lmao: :lmao: Man, the good ol' dayz! Brad A.K.A. "Black Ice" iz a str8 up fool! I still remember when I was on line and he and ol boy........ahhhh neva mind! :shame: :lol: :lol:

Just a while ago, I just found out my pastor and Donny Hathaway were line brothers. Both pledged at Beta chapter (Howard U.) My pastor told me Donny used to sing all night while they was getting they arse whipped! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I will be there I'm doing the video for the convention. I'm looking forward to meeting any SWACPAGE bruhs so PM me if you're going and maybe we can hook up.

LS Syndicate said:
While we're at it, can anybody tell me if Brian McKnight is Frat? This has been an ongoing debate amongst some of my chapter bruh's for the longest! Can anyone give any confirmation on this? If I remember correctly, didn't he go to a small school in Alabama for a while???

Brian McKnight is NOT an Alpha.

He attended Oakwood College, a small SDA college here in Huntsville.

coldsweat said:
:lmao: :lmao: Man, the good ol' dayz! Brad A.K.A. "Black Ice" iz a str8 up fool! I still remember when I was on line and he and ol boy........ahhhh neva mind! :shame: :lol: :lol:

Just a while ago, I just found out my pastor and Donny Hathaway were line brothers. Both pledged at Beta chapter (Howard U.) My pastor told me Donny used to sing all night while they was getting they arse whipped! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:topic:

Check ya PM.

yeah Zeta Phi gonna take planes, trains, and automobiles to get to Houston next week. (ok well maybe not trains) We gonna be there in full effect, Animal House style.

I know this is gonna be great, but I can't wait for 06 in DC! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Greeting Brothers, I won't be in Houston, but I will be in DC and I'm thinking about taking the pilgrimage to Ithaca. But, I haven't heard anything about the Ithaca trip since regionals, is it still on? I have to decide between it and the Florida Classic, but I know Ithaca is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Master Rattler,

The Pilgrimage to Ithaca is scheduled for the weekend before Thanksgiving, November 2005. I've been looking at which airport in NY State will be the most convenient for arrival, and it looks like Syracuse works best.

2006 Centennial Celebration Kick-Off
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York

According to the Alpha Phi Alpha website, there will be more information about the pilgrimage in the coming weeks. November will be here before we know it.

Aww man... I may not be able to make that one. Although the Bayou Classic is in the N.O. which is only an hour from the crib, I just might have to skip that one. This year we are spending Turkey Day in Motown then its off to the Classic the next day.

AAMU Alum said:
Master Rattler,

The Pilgrimage to Ithaca is scheduled for the weekend before Thanksgiving, November 2005. I've been looking at which airport in NY State will be the most convenient for arrival, and it looks like Syracuse works best.

2006 Centennial Celebration Kick-Off
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York

According to the Alpha Phi Alpha website, there will be more information about the pilgrimage in the coming weeks. November will be here before we know it.

Yeah. The bruhs from my chapter are taking a bus to Ithaca. I will definitely go.

Man, I will miss the Convention this year because of my wedding in September. It's killing my pockets. But it is on in '06.

As for Banner being frat, I seriously doubt it. The Bruhs from Beta Sigma came to yard back in '96 at JSU and I don't remember him. Unless he pledged after that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BB,

Didn't know you were about to tie the knot, bruh...congrats!! Richie Rich was united in holy matrimony this past weekend.

I had plans on attending the convention in Houston, but I spent just a bit too much money in Boston last week at a family reunion. I'm starting NOW setting coins aside for next year's centennial convention in DC. (July 25 - 30, 2006.)

BluPearl98 said:
Okay Alphas. Will Sunday be a better day to go to the vendors? I promised my uncle I'd send him 'nalia.

Late Sunday or by noon on Monday. Many of the vendors will begin packing up their wares, and will mark several of their items down to avoid having to get all those things back home.

AAMU
Yeah, it time for me to slow it down. I heard Rich was tying the knot with Soror Tina (JSU G-Rho). You guys just love those JSU women.

yeah u can hit a lick Sunday, they be letting t-shirts go like hot cakes! 3 for $25 and things of that nature. I really laugh at bruhs that get there the first day and buy up the place, they just don't know.................NEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Bengal said:
AAMU
Yeah, it time for me to slow it down. I heard Rich was tying the knot with Soror Tina (JSU G-Rho). You guys just love those JSU women.

Yeah, I know a few of the Gamma Rho sorors. At least y'all got that much going for yourselves. :lol:

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
yeah u can hit a lick Sunday, they be letting t-shirts go like hot cakes! 3 for $25 and things of that nature. I really laugh at bruhs that get there the first day and buy up the place, they just don't know.................NEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know, sometimes you gotta be the first one with a T-shirt you think nobody else has. :lmao:

Back