Alcorn State vs. Alabama A&M: Game Updates

Originally posted by str8brave
:rolleyes:

Don't be mad, man...

It's an Alabama thang! :D

I know one thing...

If TxSU messes around beats Bama State, I'm gonna be a big azz JSU fan next week! :lmao:

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Don't be mad, man...

It's an Alabama thang! :D

I know one thing...

If TxSU messes around beats Bama State, I'm gonna be a big azz JSU fan next week! :lmao:

Why should I be mad? We just won today...:D I was being sarcastic....I wouldn't care if it was a Rhode Island thang..:lmao: I could care less who he goes for..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ntelekt
So, do that mean that you will be wearing a "lucky" JSU hat with pompons in your hand? Prodigy, you may have to teach NTL our fight song. MH didnt want to learn it, but I think NTL is a little more receptive.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
So, do that mean that you will be wearing a "lucky" JSU hat with pompons in your hand? Prodigy, you may have to teach NTL our fight song. MH didnt want to learn it, but I think NTL is a little more receptive.

Aye...

I know we need a miracle to make it now, so....let us pray...:lol:

I listened to the end of the broadcast. Sounds like this was heck of a game. The broadcasters mentioned something about AAMU still having a chance if there was a 3 way tie. Can someone explain the 3 way tie situation? I know that if Ala State and Alcorn both lose they will be 4-3 along with AAMU. How does the rest work?

Originally posted by momof2ym
I listened to the end of the broadcast. Sounds like this was heck of a game. The broadcasters mentioned something about AAMU still having a chance if there was a 3 way tie. Can someone explain the 3 way tie situation? I know that if Ala State and Alcorn both lose they will be 4-3 along with AAMU. How does the rest work?

Probably based on points scored against like opponents. Usually that's the way 3 way ties are done. But hey this is the SWAC. What do I know. LOL

Man, that was a good second half!!! Now, we have to beat JSU and hope for a Texas Southern win over Bama State for us to go to Birmingham!!

MAN!!

To be picked dead LAST in the East...
Lose your coach after SWAC Media Day, less then a week before the 1st day of practice. To rent coaches to fill in --- to lose the Rent-a-coach to heart failures for 2.5 games AND TO STILL WIN THE EAST!!!!

What an ending it would be.... :D

This is gonna be interesting because each of these games could go either way Saturday. TxSo has a real good chance of beating BAMA Jelly.

SWAC Football Divisional Tiebreakers

SWAC Football Divisional Tiebreakers
In the event of a tie for the divisional championship, the following procedures will be used:

1) Two-team ties:

a. Head-to-Head competition

2) Ties involving three or more teams:

a. Record in games played among the teams locked in a tie;

b. Record in games played in that division ONLY;

c. Scoring margin in games played among the teams locked in a tie;

d. Scoring margin in games played in that division ONLY;

e. Overall record;

f. Coin toss by the commissioner

The Braves played a great second half of football on Saturday. CONGRATULATIONS!

They wanted the game more than we did, and it showed. Carrie showed his mettle in the third qtr. I don't see JSU beating them on Saturday.

Back