Alcorn State to the West...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The West just got a whole lot harder for my Tigers if this is true. I wonder how the permanent cross division rivalries will be set up?

Last edited:
Why lawd? Why? :(
Man I am going to miss playing Southern twice a year. It is going to be some dog fights in the WEST though. Southern, Grambling, and Alcorn have won 8 out of the last 10 SWAC Titles. The EAST will have to step it up to make sure BCU and FAMU don't come in thinking they are about to run the EAST. Its already about to be a family reunion with Willie Simmons at FAMU since he was Alcorn OC and Prairie View head coach. Bethune Cookman still owe us a game after they had a hurricane save them from a butt whipping.

Congrats Alcorn. Welcome to the West. Come basketball, baseball, and softball season y’all know what’s up. Football is still a work in progress, but we are trying.

Football: Alcorn, Grambling, Prairie View, and Southern may the best team win. Anything these four play it might be must see TV as long as PV continues to get better.

In football, I think Florida A&M and Bethune Cookman are the favorites in the East. Any given year Bama St. Jackson St, and Bama A&M may compete for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back