Alcorn State starts SPRING FOOTBALL practice 3-23-21. Let’s Gooooooo

Why are they allowed to have spring practice if they couldn’t play real games this spring?

SWAC leadership needs to step up and tell them they need to wait till the summer since they didn’t participate this spring.

The SWAC can't tell us we can't practice. The NCAA has already said that any school that isn't playing can still practice in the Spring. NCAA ruling would over rule any SWAC rule.

such BS. If the SWAC office had any balls they’d tell Alcorn they couldn’t practice.

Also a chicken sh!t move by Alcorn. Cowards

Like I said, the SWAC can't tell Alcorn they can't practice. The NCAA has granted any team that's not playing the ability to practice in the spring.

The SWAC can't tell us we can't practice. The NCAA has already said that any school that isn't playing can still practice in the Spring. NCAA ruling would over rule any SWAC rule.

Like I said, the SWAC can't tell Alcorn they can't practice. The NCAA has granted any team that's not playing the ability to practice in the spring.
Yellow belly cowards

So how does spring practice work? Since you opted out of the sprig season because of COVID do you keep the players in a bubble? If player safety was a concern I would think you wouldn't practice, but if you do a bubble you reduce the risk. If one player or coach get covid do you just quarantine the one person and keep going or do you halt all activity like the teams that are playing?

You said that they playing with their self? You need to use better terms in 2021, you might get flagged for that one LOL
Well, that's what they're doing. We're hitting and going against each other in competition. Their just hitting on each other.

Back