Alcorn State 2014 Signees

This man is going to get Alcorn to the SCG very soon...........

I agree. Hopson has too many great recruiting ties for Alcorn not to be a consistent contender in the East. Year 3 always tells you where your program is headed. After that smoking session they put on Jackson State, I am pretty sure they will still be high going into this season. As long as Hopson is there, they will be a factor.

Inside Scoop:

Hopson is on USM's radar. If Monken struggles again this season, Hopson will be interviewed. My sources tell me that Brett Farve and ULL' s Mark Hudspeth are the only other options for the Golden Eagles. Hopson's name has also been thrown into the mix for the University of New Orleans job in 2015 or 2016 if their official decided to move forward with the football program.

I agree. Hopson has too many great recruiting ties for Alcorn not to be a consistent contender in the East. Year 3 always tells you where your program is headed. After that smoking session they put on Jackson State, I am pretty sure they will still be high going into this season. As long as Hopson is there, they will be a factor.

Inside Scoop:

Hopson is on USM's radar. If Monken struggles again this season, Hopson will be interviewed. My sources tell me that Brett Farve and ULL' s Mark Hudspeth are the only other options for the Golden Eagles. Hopson's name has also been thrown into the mix for the University of New Orleans job in 2015 or 2016 if their official decided to move forward with the football program.

What I see is an improved Alcorn. We have all seen it before. Many schools in the SWAC have a few good years but in the end, what school(s) remain standing? I'm glad Alcorn is doing well right now. I also agree that Hobson was a difference maker but he didn't have stellar season. He played two teams to inflate the record, lost a 4-7 AAMU team AT HOME and got tore out the frame by BAMA State. They did show up vs JSU but let's not act like that defines their season. JSU never showed up.

Last edited:
Props on Alcorn improving but wasn't Alabama State supposed to win the EAST last year according to some these SWAC experts? Y'all ready to crown someone that hasn't proven anything in the SWAC for over 15 years. Just say you hate JSU and get it over with smh lol

Inside Scoop:

Usm is not going to hire Hopson. And Farve as head coach? Lol that's funny. Hudspeth wouldn't make a lateral move. I'm guessing he makes more than Monken does now. Find some new sources.

What I see is an improved Alcorn. We have all seen it before. Many schools in the SWAC have a few good years but in the end, what school(s) remain standing? I'm glad Alcorn is doing well right now. I also agree that Hobson was a difference maker but he didn't have stellar season. He played two teams to inflate the record, lost a 4-7 AAMU team AT HOME and got tore out the frame by BAMA State. They did show up vs JSU but let's not act like that defines their season. JSU never showed up.

I'm quite sure JSU was there for that asswhipping. I saw the pictures and I'm certain it was JSU's ass they beat that day.

Hell, they beat yours too.:lol:

The difference is I'm not lying and making excuses about it. "JSU never showed up." Lie. Lie. Lie. Whine. Whine. Whine.

Just be men about it and admit y'all got beat fair and square. Dang. Is it that hard for y'all to tell the truth?

The difference is I'm not lying and making excuses about it. "JSU never showed up." Lie. Lie. Lie. Whine. Whine. Whine.

Just be men about it and admit y'all got beat fair and square. Dang. Is it that hard for y'all to tell the truth?

Where was this frankness and supposed honesty during the McNeese conversation?:lol:

No.. the difference is.. they whooped ya'll when YOU needed to try to stay in the SWAC race. When they played JSU, we were in chill mode. They were in azz whoopin mode. :lol:

No.. the difference is.. they whooped ya'll when YOU needed to try to stay in the SWAC race. When they played JSU, we were in chill mode. They were in azz whoopin mode. :lol:

Chill mode my azz.....yall desperately wanted to go undefeated with hopes of winning a BNC...that didn't happen...stop with the lame excuses.....dude yo azzes got beat to sleep....u might wanna seek help for all this denial goin on with you and yo kind.....

Back