Alcorn State 2014 Signees

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man. There are so many people on this board who no nothing about recruiting and scholarship limits. I don't expect a 25 man signing day Alcorn due to all of the returning players they have. They are in a very good position right now.

Get it done Hopson. I want aaa SWAC Championship in 2014. The tough schedule will make us a rugged good team like Seattle, not a clean good team like Denver (read deeper into this statement to understand it).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That Kris Lingo kid is 6'7 and strong. He runs a 4.8 in the 40 and was recruited by Florida State, UFC, Miami, Troy, Nebraska and Jacksonville State. This is a nice get by Hopson.

Man. There are so many people on this board who no nothing about recruiting and scholarship limits. I don't expect a 25 man signing day Alcorn due to all of the returning players they have. They are in a very good position right now.

That Kris Lingo kid is 6'7 and strong. He runs a 4.8 in the 40 and was recruited by Florida State, UFC, Miami, Troy, Nebraska and Jacksonville State. This is a nice get by Hopson.

True, but all of it will be for nothing if we don't win a SWAC Championship.

I wonder if 2 star DB Blaze Brown from St Aug is going to sign with Alcorn. My sources say Hopson was on him hard and he really liked the players during his visit. The kid is a beast. He has offers from Tulane, La Tech, Washington State and Old Dominion. If Alcorn lands him, this will boost there ranking.

If I'm not mistaken, it came down to FAMU and Alcorn.

Back