Alabama State U audit findings released. Uh oh...

Re: Bama St whats up?

I have. Hint: it's part of YOUR name.
And why are you complaining now and having the nerve to now say "our" school, when folks did nothing but gloat when JSU was banned from the SCG. Boy don't we have some hypocrites on this board.

News flash, SU was banned also.

My mom always said never give folks a reason to say anything to or about u...wish u guys luck in your auditing situations I know how that can be from a university standpoint.... I hate that time of year..

I have never saw a group of people, school shall remain nameless, that takes pleasure in bad times for one of our schools. Shame shame shame.

This is the same guy who couldnt control is delight when JSU practice jerseys came in late. But WE take pleasure...

I can assure you of this bruh....all of your crying wont help. We aint listening. Yall love it when JSU is doing bad
even if you have to make something up. We can put up a damn website explaining why we want a Dome without
yall closing that damn thread down in 1 day.

CeeDog says he hopes a bomb explodes and kills everybody at JSU. Well I dont want yall dead, but I want all of yall
closed down and the SWAC to be ended.

If the feds can find a reason to stop funding ASU hopefully we can get ASU closed. Now that the Governor is in that ass
maybe this can be the beginning of the end of ASU and the beginning of the end of the SWAC as we know it. Who couldnt
see this coming?

ASU said they already had a forensic accountant to clear their book....but look at them now. If the feds come in and start
combing thru those books yall can kiss the baby.

I aint got no love for none of you backstabbing MFers that voted against JSU
just to get a competitive edge on the football field. I hope the close all yall asses down,
especially Valley and Alcorn.

We need to get the feds involved with this. Thats the key.

Anybody got Ted Cruz or Sarah Palins or Dick Cheneys number. Lets get this done.

If we can just get the feds to figure what personal account those federeal refund checks were diverted to
that would be nice

And some of us worried about folks on welfare when the REAL money is being scammed via white collar crimes.

And some of us worried about folks on welfare when the REAL money is being scammed via white collar crimes.

Yep. That's why I don't pay those ig'nant folks no mind when they talk about folks getting $300 a month in food stamps, when you got the big wigs taking trips to Turks and Caicos on the taxpayers' dime.

I aint got no love for none of you backstabbing MFers that voted against JSU
just to get a competitive edge on the football field. I hope the close all yall asses down,
especially Valley and Alcorn.

We need to get the feds involved with this. Thats the key.

Anybody got Ted Cruz or Sarah Palins or Dick Cheneys number. Lets get this done.

:whine: Damn twice in one day...baby boy step out of the panties before it is too late..:lol:

This is the same guy who couldnt control is delight when JSU practice jerseys came in late. But WE take pleasure...

I can assure you of this bruh....all of your crying wont help. We aint listening. Yall love it when JSU is doing bad
even if you have to make something up. We can put up a damn website explaining why we want a Dome without
yall closing that damn thread down in 1 day.

CeeDog says he hopes a bomb explodes and kills everybody at JSU. Well I dont want yall dead, but I want all of yall
closed down and the SWAC to be ended.

If the feds can find a reason to stop funding ASU hopefully we can get ASU closed. Now that the Governor is in that ass
maybe this can be the beginning of the end of ASU and the beginning of the end of the SWAC as we know it. Who couldnt
see this coming?

ASU said they already had a forensic accountant to clear their book....but look at them now. If the feds come in and start
combing thru those books yall can kiss the baby.

Close'em down. I'm with you GR!

U guys sound like punks always crying I asked a simple question that's it...this is a public forum right...troll theezz...

This. Is. A. True. Statement.

They sound dumb as heyal

Why is this on the Sports board. The resident trolls are at it again.

The same reason why all the other threads about Silver and his accusations against ASU were on the Sports Board. Stop acting brand new :slap:

:smh:

Last edited:

This. Is. A. True. Statement.

They sound dumb as heyal

The same reason why all the other threads about Silver and his accusations against ASU were on the Sports Board. Stop acting brand new :slap:

:smh:

Actually Silver's threads were not on the sports board. Those were about the AD Stacey Danley (sp?).

So Silver was telling the truth and they fired him then paid him off? Is that under investigation too? What about the 10% tuition hike right before the start of the fall semester?

So Silver was telling the truth and they fired him then paid him off? Is that under investigation too? What about the 10% tuition hike right before the start of the fall semester?

Now that this has come out, I'll bet you anything he huddling with his legal eagles about to make a comeback on the people that put that knife in his back. Firing a person you put in charge to do things right when he exposes dirt and try to clean it up. People talking about white people all the time need to start keeping a closer eye on some of these power hunger greedy negros ripping our own shat off.

I can tell you what's up. Restoration is in order. Our house is now truly our house. An entity cannot function properly without taking full consideration of, concern for, and care of its people. Our trustees have not been doing so, therefore, they are out. Now, if Dr. Silver is available, I fully support his return. All of the protest, were not invain. The movement is imminent . #myASU is, and had ALWAYS, been the catalyst for change. We are not perfect, but we are always striving. I am just relieved that this mess is coming to the light! It's now TRULY a Great time to be a HORNET!

Back