Alabama State at Jackson State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

We have a legit run game and coaches that make noticeable adjustments. I’m encouraged about the trajectory of our team. This was the worst game sanders has played since famu and the worst game for our defense in regards to stopping the pass. Dbs need tremendous work. Congratulations asu on a great game. You were really tough on the lines.

Last edited:

this was a pretty good game. jsu showed they can make adjustments. bama state has some toughness too them. that offense is going to have to grow up for them though. freshman qbs and o-line. now jsu... have a safe rest of homecoming.

We have a legit run game and coaches that make noticeable adjustments. I’m encouraged about the trajectory of our team. This was the worst game sanders has played since famu and the worst game for our defense in regards to stopping the run. Dbs need tremendous work. Congratulations asu on a great game. You were really tough on the lines.
Knew our defense would bring it. Offense has been a struggle for years now. Houston was causing havoc even if he didn't have the sacks to show it.

We have a legit run game and coaches that make noticeable adjustments. I’m encouraged about the trajectory of our team. This was the worst game sanders has played since famu and the worst game for our defense in regards to stopping the pass. Dbs need tremendous work. Congratulations asu on a great game. You were really tough on the lines.
They only had 117 yards passing. 46 came on one play. 9 -26 Lol

Last edited:

*playing like Kim-Jung-Dooley firing a warning shot like North Korea*

Now how in the heyell are we gonna' fit 53K JSU fans inside Panther stadium which seats only 15K?

👀
Who knows how it's gonna work out but I thought this paints
the picture for at least our regular season showdown down the
Road! 🤣

infinite pink panther GIF

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVG7MRMrGL3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Just getting in. I’m WOE’ DA PHUCK OUT!!! Everything about today was epic and beautiful as hell. Tiger Nation showed up! Homecoming was off the chain.
The demand to get in the stadium was crazy. Some people gave up & stayed outside to tailgate. It was at least 80k folk on site at memorial stadium today!!!
Easily! Tailgate row was on & popping! Packed packed packed!
I’m headed to bed. I’m 1/2 dead.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVG7MRMrGL3/?utm_medium=copy_link And 200 visiting recruits got to witness this.....

Just getting in. I’m WOE’ DA PHUCK OUT!!! Everything about today was epic and beautiful as hell. Tiger Nation showed up! Homecoming was off the chain.
The demand to get in the stadium was crazy. Some people gave up & stayed outside to tailgate. It was at least 80k folk on site at memorial stadium today!!!
Easily! Tailgate row was on & popping! Packed packed packed!
I’m headed to bed. I’m 1/2 dead.

Back