Alabama State at Jackson State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alabama State Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Jackson State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

We got this Bama St!

CEE b4 Thee Game: When you wish
upon a Star......
cricket GIF

CEE after Thee Game
Dam Dam Dam!!!
angry jiminy cricket GIF

It look like somebody else calling the plays offensively . This can’t be TC Taylor play calling. I’m seeing a lot of vanilla offensively. Motion and make Alabama state defense have to communicate and think twice… what are we doing out there.

But I understand… @Normal1875 don’t want to talk dawg football no more lol we beat the words out of him too.

It look like somebody else calling the plays offensively . This can’t be TC Taylor play calling. I’m seeing a lot of vanilla offensively. Motion and make Alabama state defense have to communicate and think twice… what are we doing out there.
It’s TC. Can’t do too much because our o-line getting they ass whooped. That’s why we got all these false starts.

We are getting whooped up front. We need to bring that crossing route back and shorten the routes. Tc will make adjustments but it starts up front.

Back