Alabama St plays

Why ya'll hating on Duke??? They ain't GaTech or nothing but I had no idea they were so "hated".

*smh*

TP, Because we can... I'm a diehard Terp and Bama State fan and I'd love nothing better than to see Duke get upset by a 16 seed.

however, as much as I'd love to see it, coach K is gonna have them kids smellin' blood after ACC tourney. I know one thing, Spivery better have a man in JJ Reddick's face as soon as he enters the gym... :smh: :shame:

TP, Duke is the embodiement of all that is evil in college basketball. *lol* they've got this "holier than thou" thing going that almost everybody hates. Everything from the uppity players to the poshe, snooty Cameron crazies...

Why ya'll hating on Duke??? They ain't GaTech or nothing but I had no idea they were so "hated".

*smh*

TP, Because we can... I'm a diehard Terp and Bama State fan and I'd love nothing better than to see Duke get upset by a 16 seed.

however, as much as I'd love to see it, coach K is gonna have them kids smellin' blood after ACC tourney. I know one thing, Spivery better have a man in JJ Reddick's face as soon as he enters the gym... :smh: :shame:

TP, Duke is the embodiement of all that is evil in college basketball. *lol* they've got this "holier than thou" thing going that almost everybody hates. Everything from the uppity players to the poshe, snooty Cameron crazies...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by crazylegs
*smh*

Duke is the embodiement of all that is evil in college basketball. They've got this "holier than thou" thing going that almost everybody hates. Everything from the uppity players to the poshe, snooty Cameron crazies...

co - sign.

As much as I hate Bama STate, I think I hate Duke MORE.

Has anyone seen that commercial with Shane Battier promoting Black Colleges?? :rolleyes: He probally couldnt name 3 black college in the STate of North Carolina, let alone make a commercial about all of them.

Im looking for the 16 seed upset!!!!!

Originally posted by BandFan

Has anyone seen that commercial with Shane Battier promoting Black Colleges?? :rolleyes: He probally couldnt name 3 black college in the STate of North Carolina, let alone make a commercial about all of them.

At least he's doing it. Why hate on THAT of all things?

State had a good showing in the tournament. I think they will do well. Good luck.

- Still a bit sad over our results but happy that the SWAC dosen't have a play in game. -

The tournament was really good - each game had me on the edge.

Originally posted by BandFan
Good Luck HOrnets.

I hate DUKE. :redhot:

YOU know what you do with DUKIE..............flush it down the toilet!!!!!

Lets go Bama State!!!!!

:D For real....GO ASU and flush the Dukie down the camode......And use Charmin toilet paper with as well

I am a Duke and Kentucky fan as well. I wish the ASU Hornets the best against what will be a very angry Duke team.

;) Rep the SWAC Well!!

TMade's Tips for a Hornet victory:

:tup::tup:

1. Play a match-up zone defense the ENTIRE GAME.
2. Put your 6th or 7th man on Duhon, and foul hard.
3. Hit your free-throws
4. Box-out on the long jumpers.
5. Play with an ATTITUDE!!!

6. Play with an ATTITUDE!!!!
7. Play with an ATTITUDE!!!!

The entire SWAC is rooting for ya!!!!!!

:dude:

Originally posted by PNeck019
Hell, can you spell that shat? I won't even try....lol

I can't spell it and I won't try either, but, "Kzqxzqzsxwsxwkqi" is an excellent parody of his name. :lol:

Back